And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #76
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
bahrami will gross out most of mtf though.
He's my all-time favourite.
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2010, 11:31 PM   #77
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
If only prima donna would be here now all the jew lovers are united in this thread
WE ARE THE WORLD! WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
Old 08-07-2010, 02:01 AM   #78
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Nadal is across the road from me right now. Maybe I should take my camera and try for a few pics for the thread.
Haha, my condo is in the lower right of the photo of Rafa at CN Tower on ATP home page. I can see my living room. Guess he turned the tables on me.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #79
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, my condo is in the centre of the photo of Rafa on ATP home page. I can see my living room. Guess he turned the tables on me.
and why are you posting this in the Israel thread?
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #80
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
Seeing as Nadal means Christmas in Catalan, I'd say it's an obvious provocation.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:14 AM   #81
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
I'm sure you haven't a clue what you're talking about. Go learn how to spell grammer first. :retard:
You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about you galoot :retard:

Speaking about grammer, you aren't very good at it, are you? :retard:
Still spelling you and you're wrong, are we?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #82
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
If only prima donna would be here now all the jew lovers are united in this thread
Jew lovers?
:retard:
You do know that makes you sound like a typical Jew hating racist, right?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #83
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Because bilbo attacked Rrrainer for not hating Jews with enough Teutonic vigour - and in doing so, derailed the thread.

Besides the UN report on Lebanon's attack on Israelis has pretty much mooted any more discussion of the subject of the thread title.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-07-2010 at 12:03 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #84
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
It doesn't mean Israel has the right to do whatever it pleases.
Are you aware that the planned mosque in Manhattan is to be called Cordoba House? A clear reminder that Islam is still bent on recovering its lost Caliphate of Al-Andalus. Will you be so strident in claiming Spain should return all captured lands to the Moors?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #85
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A clear reminder
according to who, you? you sound like those who say the minarets are a symbol of Islamic glory and an insult to Europe or whatever crap they like to come up with.

perhaps it's an attempt to remind people of different religions of "La Convivencia" that once upon a time existed in Al-Andalus? why must you assume the worst of those people who have stated that the whole purpose of this Islamic center is to show the real face of their religion as opposed to the face that showed up in Ground Zero 9 years ago?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #86
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

The convivencia myth is as exaggerated as the French resistance one.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #87
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
The convivencia myth is as exaggerated as the French resistance one.
that is not the point, the point is that the center is built in good spirit and that's what the sponsors keep telling everyone, yet they keep getting accused of things like what the Nadal lover here said.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #88
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

have to agree with habib

i don't see any problems with building this center and i'm convinced there won't be any problems in the future
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #89
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
according to who, you? you sound like those who say the minarets are a symbol of Islamic glory and an insult to Europe or whatever crap they like to come up with.

perhaps it's an attempt to remind people of different religions of "La Convivencia" that once upon a time existed in Al-Andalus? why must you assume the worst of those people who have stated that the whole purpose of this Islamic center is to show the real face of their religion as opposed to the face that showed up in Ground Zero 9 years ago?
while that argument does make sense to some extent, i still don't get why it's so hard to understand lots of americans' feelings regarding this issue. after all, it was muslims who (allegedly) came to america nine years ago and murdered in the name of allah - yet the burden is on the victims' families, their widows and children, to exhibit tolerance for muslim insensitivity. pretty weird.

btw even turks i talk to over here (who are fairly moderate compared to syrian or iraqi muslim immigrants) recognize cordoba as a symbol of islamic conquest. muslims built the al-aqsa mosque on top of the jews' revered temple mount in jerusalem, transformed the st. sophia basilica in constantinople into a sprawling mosque complex etc., so it's not like there's no pattern.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #90
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

I think the problem here is that you don't know when people are serious and when they are just yanking chains. I guess it is just our corrupt Western culture that encourages us to laugh at a drawing of a man with a bomb on his head. The very idea of Spain ceding Andalusia to the Moors is absurd.

What Islamic glory?