And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #61
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Maybe it is time to remember that all this started in 1948, and ask ourselves what was the objective of the invasion from Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon? Was it to liberate Palestine or was it to carve up the Palestinian and Israeli territory among these invading states for their own benefit? Perhaps the treatment of Palestinians by these states since the war is a clue as to their motive.
This. The treatment of their own citizens is quite a clue as well.

It doesn't mean Israel has the right to do whatever it pleases. Let it be reminded Israel has, among a plethora of other illegal things, unlawfully annexed the whole of Jerusalem (and lawfully the whole of Manhattan)
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #62
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Not the media but the politicians. You still believe the UN is neutral?

Why is there no report about the gaza aid ship raid?
No, the UN is run by a bunch of buffoons. One only has to remember how Kofi Annan allowed the genocides of his own people in Africa to appease the Muslim perpetrators. Not to mention the Annan family involvement in the Iraqui food for oil programme.

Probably there is no report because the top guys at the UN are waiting for deposits in their Swiss accounts from one or more of the opposing parties before reaching a decision.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #63
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

i so wanna start a discussion about youth bulges in the arab countries (especially concerning palestine territories) being the main problem here...but i don't.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #64
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
i so wanna start a discussion about youth bulges in the arab countries (especially concerning palestine territories) being the main problem here...but i don't.
At last, a serious thread that would get to the crux of the matter. Just do it!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #65
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Let it be reminded Israel has annexed the whole of Manhattan
And I could never figure out why there is nowhere in the world as vibrant and exciting as Manhattan. We need more annexations!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #66
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

I hear Leonard Cohen is an Israeli spy and is working on annexing to Israel the island of Montreal, then the whole of Quebec. He's counting on the Quebecois to rebel themselves.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #67
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

regarding youth bulges in the middle east:

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ...743471961.html

Quote:
Ending the West's ***** War Against Israel
i chatted with heinsohn a couple of years ago after one of his lectures, pretty interesting guy. some of his views tend to be a bit too extreme but i do believe he's onto something.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #68
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i chatted with heinsohn a couple of years ago after one of his lectures, pretty interesting guy. some of his views tend to be a bit too extreme but i do believe he's onto something.
talk about having a one-sided view of things. how about talking with someone from the other side as well or is it not worth your time?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #69
country flag Stensland

Old 08-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #70
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
regarding youth bulges in the middle east:
My misunderstanding. I thought you meant ''Arab youth bulges'' as in ''male tennis player bulge pics''
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #71
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
I hear Leonard Cohen is an Israeli spy and is working on annexing to Israel the island of Montreal, then the whole of Quebec. He's counting on the Quebecois to rebel themselves.
Good riddance. Au revoir!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #72
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Nadal is across the road from me right now. Maybe I should take my camera and try for a few pics for the thread.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #73
country flag Stensland

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
My misunderstanding. I thought you meant ''Arab youth bulges'' as in ''male tennis player bulge pics''
bahrami will gross out most of mtf though. except for alfonsojose who's gonna clusterbomb me with goodreps and drooling smilies.

*edit: yeah, nadal's the proper choice here. you go, girl!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #74
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

If only prima donna would be here now all the jew lovers are united in this thread
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #75
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

What kind of throwback to 1939 are you? Do you jerk off on a picture of Hitler every night?