And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #346
country flag redshift36188

redshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Well, if progress and cultural contributions are a measure for determining who gets the rights to inhabit and develop a tract of land, than Israel wins. In fact, I would say that humanity has benefited more from the contributions of Israel, than from all of the Arab states combined. Second, like China and Egypt, Israel as a nation state goes back millenia. I think the palestinians will get a fair settlement if they are open to negotiations and don't insist on stuff like mass right of return which would be a demographic threat to the state of Israel. Tough times call for tough measures.
Israel won't stop till they control the whole territory, there's nothing fair about it.
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
Peak Kei can beat a good Nole. The gap between their best is very small.

Candidate for a post of the year. Signature material.
redshift36188 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 03:58 AM   #347
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Punky would you like to be my pen-pal (email-pal)? It would blow my mind...
Sure!!!! Pm the details
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #348
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh my, imagine what would have happened to the poor guy if you said you were a GENERAL ? Poor guy would have had a heart attack !

I don't think he could take it...but it is one hell of idea for next time
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #349
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, if progress and cultural contributions are a measure for determining who gets the rights to inhabit and develop a tract of land
well, they aren't.

Quote:
than Israel wins.
Hardly. Are you even aware of the contributions of the Arab nations to mankind? For starters, let me tell you the numbers you use are Arabic.

Quote:
In fact, I would say that humanity has benefited more from the contributions of Israel, than from all of the Arab states combined.
Right. Check some history books.

Quote:
Second, like China and Egypt, Israel as a nation state goes back millenia.
Same as many others

Quote:
I think the palestinians will get a fair settlement if they are open to negotiations and don't insist on stuff like mass right of return which would be a demographic threat to the state of Israel.
In other words, they Palestinians will get a "fair settlement" if they just forget about the lands that were stolen from them at gunpoint and all the atrocities comitted to them by the State of Israel because otherwise they're a "demographic threat" to such a state? Do you even realize how racist and retarded that sounds?

Quote:
Tough times call for tough measures.
Yup, quite common from a nationalist serbian...
Old 02-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #350
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Abraxas, you look quite pasty to me. Why don't you f**k off from Chile leaving that country to it's rightful indigenous owners. In any case, Jews have far more historical right to Israel than you have to Chile.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote