And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #271
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
show me another country which is breaking so many international laws and gets away with it.
It's funny when you say gets away with it when Israel is the most criticized country in the world, and I think there should be a lot in front of her.

Show me another country that surrounded by enemies who don't recognize it's right to exist.

It's funny that you regarding to Israel breaking so many laws, and not talking about the Palestinians which are not innocent. It's also funny that you insist to keep dealing and criticize Israel, While Hamas is seating in the head of Gaza. But from what I see, i'm sure that you support them, those who preventing from the population some of it's aid, those who using people as human shield, and those who killing homosexuals.

But hey, why bother? Israel is the wrong as always, the one who always willing for peace negotiations without conditions, the one who signed on a peace agreement with one of it's biggest rivals, Egypt, the one that did everything possible to prevent casualties of innocent people in operation castland.

Hopefully there will be a day that I will understand how your mind works, Bilbo.
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #272
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
show me another country which is breaking so many international laws and gets away with it.
International law under what organization? You mean what some Dutch or Spanish court passes? Laws that the the UN, which puts Iran on the human rights commission passes?

International law is a joke concept in itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
on the other hand, the whole situation would have been largely resolved by now if Hamas and Hizbollah, supported by Iran and all Arab nations, expelled all settlers and Israeli forces from Palestinian territories and declared the state of Palestine's independence.
They don't have the power or they would have. That's the difference. Israel has the power and doesn't use it. With Iran, it's the same situation with Iraq pre-1991, when everyone was saying they were so tough. It's complete bullshit. First of all, leaving aside certain US involvement, Israel would own Iran, the same country that fought Iraq to a bloody stalemate, which was owned completely by the coalition in two wars. But the simple truth is that none of the other countries really give a damn about the Palestinians, especially not Iran. The Persians look down on the Arabs in general. Israel has always been their excuse to divert from the horrible and despotic leadership that rules Muslim nations.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 09-22-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #273
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Israel is the aggressor.

Hope this helps.

Haven't read the thread and won't read any replies because my blood pressure is high enough as it is.

Last edited by scoobs : 09-23-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Language
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #274
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post

They don't have the power or they would have. That's the difference. Israel has the power and doesn't use it.

They Cannot do it. Stop deluding yourself, one of the origins of the problem was the same wrong assumption that removing/relocating/etc Palestinians from Palestine would be possible.

Plus please we don't want to drag this useful discussion to talking about ethnic cleansing. It is illegal to call for a population transfer of a certain ethnic group[ethnic cleansing] in most countries.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #275

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been done for thousands of years. The Romans FORCED the Jews to leave in the first place. 500 years before Muhammad made up his selfish cult. Ethnic cleansing and removing people from disputed areas' is a different thing. No one is advocating mass murder. The "Palestinians" would be no worse off than they have allowed themselves to become in the West Bank and the Gaza if they had been forced into Egypt or Jordan. Things would be settled for the most part now. The bitter feelings would be no different.

As I said, three or four genocidal wars is enough. What do you think would have happened to Libya if they launched four wars to destroy Egypt and lost? You think Egypt would not have seized at least part of the country to secure itself? I know we would have and so would anyone else. Israel is held to a higher standard. The Ottomans did far worse things for centuries and centuries than they ever did and no one ever mentions it. It needs to be done and dealt with. Not allowed to fester.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 09-22-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #276
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say ethnic cleansing didn't happen before in history. I said it will not happen again to Palestinians cause Palestinians this time know every thing. It is not that it wasn't tried before, it was but failed and like tens of wars happened, if it didn't even fully succeed the first time how can any one think it would succeed the second time when every one is aware. There are already 5 millions refugees half of them live in Gaza and West Bank and there will never be second time. NEVER AGAIN remember. Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank are not going to Egypt and Jordan. They want to be part of their country. The Palestinian country. The aim of 48 war was to stop the complete removal of people out of Palestine and they intended to keep Palestinians in those 2 areas.[ Population transfer is btw also an ethnic cleansing legally but I guess you guys only think that it only means mass murder]

Do you think that after 60 years, Those Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank will be peacefully relocated to other countries? This will never ever happen. They love their own country and they prefer to die on it than be relocated again.

But why are we talking about awful things like this stuff which will only provoke hateful comments instead of discussing how to end the middle east problem peacefully? We should talk about how could the peace process succeed. Most of Israelis here said that they agree about 67 borders and I find this great, you guys should just remove the settlements and relocate the iron wall to 67 borders if you want so. The world will clap, the Palestinians will be happy with their new country, and you will find peace with all Arab nations. If Settlers still want to live in the new Palestinian country, let them be as Palestinian citizens. It is not a big deal really.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
[color="Navy"][b]Do you think that after 60 years, Those Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank will be peacefully relocated to other countries? This will never ever happen. They love their own country and they prefer to die on it than be relocated again.
Well, that's the mentality that a very large number of Jews had to the Romans throwing them out. And the ethnic Germans had not long before Israel was founded as a nation. What do you think happened to them?

One thing I will never understand about religious people. They believe that everything is God's (Allah's) will, yet how do they keep the faith when it's clear that God doesn't favor them? I've always wanted a Muslim to explain to me why they think that Allah allowed Israel to win four wars against the Islamic world, the West to completely humiliate and destroy the largest and most powerful Muslim army in the world on two occasions and suffer continuous humiliating defeats to the Hindus'? I don't understand how someone can reconcile believing everything is God's will and then complaining about the way the world is, when it's God's will. Isn't it Allah's will that Israeli settlers live there or they couldn't? It doesn't work when you think rationally does it?

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 09-22-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #278
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post

But why are we talking about awful things like this stuff which will only provoke hateful comments instead of discussing how to end the middle east problem peacefully? We should talk about how could the peace process succeed. Most of Israelis here said that they agree about 67 borders and I find this great, you guys should just remove the settlements and relocate the iron wall to 67 borders if you want so. The world will clap, the Palestinians will be happy with their new country, and you will find peace with all Arab nations. If Settlers still want to live in the new Palestinian country, let them be as Palestinian citizens. It is not a big deal really.
As long as Hamas and Hezbollah exist, it won't happen unfortunately. There's no point for peace agreement like this if terror organizations still exist and have such power.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #279
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Israeli raid on Gaza aid flotilla broke law - UN probe

Israel's military broke international laws during its raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, a UN Human Rights Council investigation says.

The three-member panel said Israel's military response to the flotilla was "disproportionate" and also "betrayed an unacceptable level of brutality."

Israel insists that its soldiers acted in self-defence during the raid in May.

Nine people were killed on board a Turkish ship as it tried to breach an Israeli naval blockade of the Gaza.

In a 56-page report, the UN panel also said the blockade of the Palestinian territory was "unlawful" because a humanitarian crisis there at the time.

Israel has so far not publicly commented on the UN document.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11393836

Let me guess. Nothing will happen like always.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #280
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Palestinians riot after guard kills man

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Palestinian youths rioted in East Jerusalem -- including at the politically sensitive al Aqsa mosque -- on Wednesday after a security guard shot and killed a Palestinian man.

Israeli police used tear gas, water cannons and stun grenades to disperse Palestinians who threw stones and set cars on fire, according to CNN journalists who witnessed the violence.

About 50 Palestinians were injured by rubber bullets or tear gas inhalation, Palestinian medical sources said. Some 15 of them were transferred to hospitals.

Palestinians began throwing stones after prayers at the al Aqsa mosque, prompting Israeli forces to enter the compound to disperse them, Israeli police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said.

Some fled into the mosque, but Israeli security did not follow them, he said.

The mosque is on land holy to both Muslims and Jews.

One Israeli was stabbed in the back and is being treated at Hadassah hospital, Rosenfeld said.

The Palestinian Authority condemned the killing of the Palestinian man and the "injury of dozens."

"These illegal actions of continuing to place heavily armed settlers in the heart of Palestinian neighborhoods result in daily provocations and violence against defenseless and unarmed Palestinians and paves the way for such crimes to continue," Palestinian Authority spokesman Ghassan Khatib said in a written statement.

He named the dead man as Samer Sarhan.

The Palestinian was killed early Wednesday morning by a security guard, a spokesman for Israeli police said.

One of the guards was driving in the east Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan when dozens of Palestinian residents began stoning the car, police said.

The guard fired his gun, killing a 32-year-old resident, Rosenfeld said.

Police are investigating and the guard has been detained for questioning.

A cousin of the victim told a different story.

The incident started when guards tried to provoke Muslim worshippers on their way to prayers, the cousin said.

A fist fight ensued, and one of the guards shot at a resident who was running away, the cousin said.

The Palestinian killed had two sons and one daughter, a close friend said.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...ex.html?hpt=T2
Old 09-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #281
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Palestinians riot after guard kills man

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Palestinian youths rioted in East Jerusalem -- including at the politically sensitive al Aqsa mosque -- on Wednesday after a security guard shot and killed a Palestinian man.

Israeli police used tear gas, water cannons and stun grenades to disperse Palestinians who threw stones and set cars on fire, according to CNN journalists who witnessed the violence.

About 50 Palestinians were injured by rubber bullets or tear gas inhalation, Palestinian medical sources said. Some 15 of them were transferred to hospitals.

Palestinians began throwing stones after prayers at the al Aqsa mosque, prompting Israeli forces to enter the compound to disperse them, Israeli police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said.

Some fled into the mosque, but Israeli security did not follow them, he said.

The mosque is on land holy to both Muslims and Jews.

One Israeli was stabbed in the back and is being treated at Hadassah hospital, Rosenfeld said.

The Palestinian Authority condemned the killing of the Palestinian man and the "injury of dozens."

"These illegal actions of continuing to place heavily armed settlers in the heart of Palestinian neighborhoods result in daily provocations and violence against defenseless and unarmed Palestinians and paves the way for such crimes to continue," Palestinian Authority spokesman Ghassan Khatib said in a written statement.

He named the dead man as Samer Sarhan.

The Palestinian was killed early Wednesday morning by a security guard, a spokesman for Israeli police said.

One of the guards was driving in the east Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan when dozens of Palestinian residents began stoning the car, police said.

The guard fired his gun, killing a 32-year-old resident, Rosenfeld said.

Police are investigating and the guard has been detained for questioning.

A cousin of the victim told a different story.

The incident started when guards tried to provoke Muslim worshippers on their way to prayers, the cousin said.

A fist fight ensued, and one of the guards shot at a resident who was running away, the cousin said.

The Palestinian killed had two sons and one daughter, a close friend said.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...ex.html?hpt=T2
Of course the cousin said so. Do you really believe that he will blame his relative in killing himself?
Why do you give only one sided version? that the guard opened fire after facing a dangerous ambush?

Keep on posting things and ignore the things I'm writing direct to you, and you've got no answers to them. It's just like you enjoying to pissing me off or something like this.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #282
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Israeli raid on Gaza aid flotilla broke law - UN probe

Israel's military broke international laws during its raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, a UN Human Rights Council investigation says.

The three-member panel said Israel's military response to the flotilla was "disproportionate" and also "betrayed an unacceptable level of brutality."

Israel insists that its soldiers acted in self-defence during the raid in May.

Nine people were killed on board a Turkish ship as it tried to breach an Israeli naval blockade of the Gaza.

In a 56-page report, the UN panel also said the blockade of the Palestinian territory was "unlawful" because a humanitarian crisis there at the time.

Israel has so far not publicly commented on the UN document.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11393836

Let me guess. Nothing will happen like always.
Of course nothing will happen - Maybe it will start happen when the Human Right Council will condemn countries that hurts human rights(And not giving these countries to sit in it!!!!) except disscusing all day long in Israel(And this investigation is not needed, especially when the UN has one of it's own).
Old 09-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #283
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
Of course the cousin said so. Do you really believe that he will blame his relative in killing himself?
Why do you give only one sided version? that the guard opened fire after facing a dangerous ambush?
It's an article from CNN. It should worry you.

Not a good day for Israel. Finally we have it black on white that international law was broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
Keep on posting things and ignore the things I'm writing direct to you, and you've got no answers to them. It's just like you enjoying to pissing me off or something like this.
I don't give answers to your propaganda. I would like to know how much your government is paying you for saying all these things.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #284
country flag Chip_s_m

Chip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no such thing as international "law". It is a fictitious concept that was designed so that the politicians enacting them would have more power beyond the borders of the sovereign nation that they represent. However, there's no power to be derived from enacting laws that themselves don't have any power.
Chip_s_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #285
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
It's an article from CNN. It should worry you.

Not a good day for Israel. Finally we have it black on white that international law was broken.
CNN are the most pro Palestinian channel in the media, so it doesn't makes me worry. Why don't you give articles from Fox News?

You keep saying that the international law was broken, but not mentioning that there are no international water in this sea, and all the provocations that were made in this flotilla, you most probably keep on posting it because you are a fan of provocations, that's what's you're doing in this thread in the last couple of months.

Quote:

I don't give answers to your propaganda. I would like to know how much your government is paying you for saying all these things.
That's a nice story to get away from it and not answering questions. Just to let you know, I gave 3 years of my life to my country, and i'm proud of it. And yes, I love my country, and the things that I write are by my own opinion. Your ignorance to relevant issues that I mentioned here is just outrageous and it has nothing to do with propaganda.