And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 08-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #181
country flag Nimrodg
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Expected answer.

Guess which country created this group? Lebanon would be a flourish and one of the richest countries in the world given its size without Israel as its neighbour.


Bilbo,
In the name of Israel citizens, i'm sorry we created a group that targeting civilians and innocent people as their target, killing children (Samir Kuntar), and taking soldiers as hostages(and then killing them)
OH, and in a war time launching missilies inside of villages, using people as a human shield, Israel also should take the blame on this.

Pathetic
__________________
ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #182
country flag habibko
Registered User
 
habibko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 28
Posts: 19,874
habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
You know, in some countries, you can't deny a verdict has been given, it's a matter of public record. And as apperantly one Hospital said it was possible - it would be kind of hard to convince the claiment of that now.
BTW, didn't the guy have a lawyer? Why is the judge 'supposedly' working as a defender?

In the past year I've heard about a few 'out-of-our-times' verdicts in your country. So maybe it's not so 'out of the time'.

Ohh, and how can I forget the new rules regarding SMS in blackberries and Iphones. Is that 'out of the times' ruling as well.

It is very easy to critisize a country like Israel, who has free press, the government is critised from within, has academic freedom - most if not all the countries in the middle east do not have such things.

How many cases in Saudi Arabia do we NOT hear about? As I've said before, the Arab/Muslim world only care about human rights when Israel supposedly violate the rights of the Palestinians.

The Turks don't care about the Curds, Lebanon doesn't let Palestinians work in anything but the lowest and most pitiful jobs, Egypt treat refugees from Sudan so badly they escape to Israel by the masses to apply for Asylum here, people traffiking is very common in Dubai and Saudi Arabia come out with an outrageous verdict every other week.
what new rules about BB and Iphones?

and why exactly do you keep bringing Saudi Arabia here in a thread about Israel? what does the status of human rights in Saudia or the Arab world have anything to do with this thread? it doesn't matter in which way we care about violation of human rights, how crooked our vision is when it comes to ourselves doesn't mean we are wrong in viewing Israel as the pariah and terrorist state it is.

gotta love how you say "supposedly" violate the rights of the Palestinians, suggesting that such violation doesn't even exist in your opinion and that it is at worst irrelevant because others violate human rights as well, a disgustingly biased and hypocritical point of view.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer View Post
If I can help the game of tennis with the image or with making it more popular, that’s enough for me really. I want to leave the game better off than when I came into this great game
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #183
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 14,209
buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Lebanon was a democratic country before Israel even existed and still is.
Yeah, except the voters are in Syria.
__________________
JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #184
country flag Or Levy
Registered User
 
Or Levy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,074
Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

So, remember how this thread got started? The Incident at the Israeli-Lebanese boarder?

UNIFIL conclusion finally out:

"UN confirms tree at centre of deadly Israeli-Lebanon clash was in Israeli territory
By The Associated Press (CP) – 49 minutes ago
The U.N. peacekeeping force in Lebanon has concluded that a tree at the centre of deadly clashes along the Lebanese-Israeli border on Aug. 3 was inside Israel.
U.N. spokesman Martin Nesirky said Wednesday that the force, known as UNIFIL, completed its investigation into the exchange of fire between Lebanese and Israeli forces, and its report was sent to the two countries and U.N. peacekeeping officials in New York.
The violence started when Israel tried to cut down a tree that both sides claimed was in their territory. In the exchange of fire, an Israeli officer, two Lebanese soldiers and a journalist were killed.
On Aug. 4, UNIFIL said a preliminary investigation concluded that the tree was in Israeli territory.
Nesirky said the final report "confirms the preliminary conclusions of UNIFIL."
He told reporters that the UNIFIL commander, Maj.-Gen. Alberto Asarta Cuevas, hopes the report will assist the parties in preventing the recurrence of such incidents"

So, two good family men died for NOTHING, because the Lebanoni shot first and asked questions later.

Last edited by Or Levy : 08-25-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #185
country flag Bilbo
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Who are the two good men?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #186
country flag Or Levy
Registered User
 
Or Levy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,074
Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Sorry. One good man - Dov Harari, the Israeli reserve soldier who died in the incident when the Lebanoni soldiers opened fire without checking first whether the Israelis were on Israeli soil or Lebanese soil.

The other Israeli soldier didn't die, "just" badly injured.

Habibko - didn't you say you wanted to wait for the conclusion of the investigation? What do you have to say now?
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #187
country flag Bilbo
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Does other countries don't have good men? What pisses me off is that Israel cries over their 20-30 victims they suffer over a year even 10 years later. What about all those childrens who got killed by the Israeli army by mistake? No one is talking about them even the day after they died.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:59 PM   #188
country flag habibko
Registered User
 
habibko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 28
Posts: 19,874
habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Habibko - didn't you say you wanted to wait for the conclusion of the investigation? What do you have to say now?
if this was true, then Lebanese forces made a mistake as they thought the tree was located inside their borders, there was a fence separating the tree from the Israeli side afterall, so it isn't surprising the Lebanese side thought and acted this way.

compared to, for example, how many civilians Israeli forces murdered on international waters, this is nothing.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:34 PM   #189
country flag Or Levy
Registered User
 
Or Levy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,074
Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
if this was true, then Lebanese forces made a mistake as they thought the tree was located inside their borders, there was a fence separating the tree from the Israeli side afterall, so it isn't surprising the Lebanese side thought and acted this way.

compared to, for example, how many civilians Israeli forces murdered on international waters, this is nothing.
No one determined yet it was murder, Habibko. Jumping the gun a bit?

This case, however, had been decided already. The Lebanese army killed an Israeli soldier on Israeli soil. Period. That's a decleration of war, and murder to boot.

Why don't you consider that as a possibility. The Israelis are heartless murderers by a default, but the Lebanese soldiers did it 'by accident'?

The Lebanese soldiers can't say 'self defense', because the Israeli soldier was mowing down a tree, not sitting in a tank. They also can't claim it was an accident, because what they said is that they disagree with Israel whether this place was Israeli territory or not, and therefore decided to shoot. Couldn't they have checked with UNIFIL first? I guess not. They killed a man first and asked questions later.

You claim the Lebanese were 'mistaken' - that's not what they said. Nice you make the excuses for them. They said that in their opinion, where Israeli was is Lebanese soil, pity the UN disagrees. They don't claim it was a mistake because they realize how stupid it is - the Lebanese know where the border is.

BTW, your argument about the fence is clueless. The fence is located where it is because it can't be located exactly-exactly on the border. This area, which I know, because I've been there - isn't a flat land, there are mountains, rocks, land you can't stick a fense in, so the fense is located a few meters before the actual border. The Lebanoni army knows EXACTLY where the real border is, and they know it isn't where the fence is.

Last edited by Or Levy : 08-25-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #190
country flag habibko
Registered User
 
habibko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 28
Posts: 19,874
habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
No one determined yet it was murder, Habibko. Jumping the gun a bit?
what was it then, suicide?

Israeli forces killed civilians on international waters, they can't even say they thought they were on Israeli territory, something the Lebanese can claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
You claim the Lebanese were 'mistaken' - that's not what they said. Nice you make the excuses for them. They said that in their opinion, where Israeli was is Lebanese soil, pity the UN disagrees. They don't claim it was a mistake because they realize how stupid it is - the Lebanese know where the boarder is.
you are saying if they say it was on Lebanese soil when in reality it wasn't, that means they weren't mistaken, but rather they knew it was Israeli soil? what kind of fucked up logic is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
The Lebanoni army knows EXACTLY where the real boarder is, and they know it isn't where the fence is.
and know do YOU know that? didn't you just say they said it was on Lebanese soil?
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #191
country flag Bilbo
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

The UN is always fast with decisions when they are sure the victims are Israelis.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:20 AM   #192
country flag Or Levy
Registered User
 
Or Levy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,074
Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
what was it then, suicide?

Self Defense? Justified use of force?

Israeli forces killed civilians on international waters, they can't even say they thought they were on Israeli territory, something the Lebanese can claim.

You say they were civillians, IMHO - guys with knives aren't civillians.

you are saying if they say it was on Lebanese soil when in reality it wasn't, that means they weren't mistaken, but rather they knew it was Israeli soil? what kind of fucked up logic is this?

An army open fire on soldiers of another country by 'an accident' or mistake because they "thought" they were invading their country. You are living in La-La land if you don't think this was given the okay by the government and higher up officials in the army.

So, your claim is that the Lebanese army top officers don't know what the borders of the countries are? I mean, UNIFIL said right away this was Israeli soil, it wasn't like this was very difficult to figure out. The border is known and not disputed. *I* know the fense doesn't run exactly where the border is, I'm pretty sure the Lebanoni army knows where the border is - or at least no it isn't the fense!


and know do YOU know that? didn't you just say they said it was on Lebanese soil?
No, they said that they disagree with Israel on where the border SUPPOSE to be, not whether the border actually IS. The border between Israel and Lebanon (in most places, including that place) is marked and agreed upon by the UN.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #193
country flag FormerRafaFan
Registered User
 
FormerRafaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Oslo
Posts: 7,014
FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
The UN is always fast with decisions when they are sure the victims are Israelis.
+1. I never believe in the propaganda written by Israel, and we all know it's a load of BS. I try to get my facts about the Palestines elsewhere. Also, Israel is guilty of some of the worst violations against human rights in history. No need to get defensive about that, since it's the truth. Only reason why the USA supports the Israelis is beceuase there are many influential jews in USA, some even paid for Obama's presidential campaign. They wouldn't want to ruin their trust. Also, the palestines are muslims, which make it automatically ok to hate them.
__________________
DELPO

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #194
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 14,209
buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
+1. I never believe in the propaganda written by Israel, and we all know it's a load of BS. I try to get my facts about the Palestines elsewhere. Also, Israel is guilty of some of the worst violations against human rights in history. No need to get defensive about that, since it's the truth. Only reason why the USA supports the Israelis is beceuase there are many influential jews in USA, some even paid for Obama's presidential campaign. They wouldn't want to ruin their trust. Also, the palestines are muslims, which make it automatically ok to hate them.
Could you please list those human rights violations and compare them with the activities of Hitler, Pol Pot, Kim Il Sung, Mao and Saddam Hussein? That is, if you know who they are.
As for the same old, same old, US Jews did it, I am not sure why I even respond to the drivel you write.
__________________
JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #195
country flag Chip_s_m
Registered User
 
Chip_s_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,063
Chip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
+1. I never believe in the propaganda written by Israel, and we all know it's a load of BS. I try to get my facts about the Palestines elsewhere. Also, Israel is guilty of some of the worst violations against human rights in history. No need to get defensive about that, since it's the truth. Only reason why the USA supports the Israelis is beceuase there are many influential jews in USA, some even paid for Obama's presidential campaign. They wouldn't want to ruin their trust. Also, the palestines are muslims, which make it automatically ok to hate them.
So you can't donate to political campaigns if you're Jewish?
Chip_s_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios