And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #151
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
USA is a regular country for me, as they don't have targets to destroy countries, or to hurt people just because of their religion.
Ok, what happened in Hiroshima/Nagasaki or Iraq?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #152
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Things have changed since Hiroshima/Nagasaki, don't be ridiculous

What happenned in Iraq? USA obviously had wrong information about Iraq, but that still doesn't make Iraq to a peaceful country. USA made a mistake when they got into Iraq for the reasons they thought, but it obviously wasn't because their religion.

Anyway USA are in a different period with a different country, so there's no point to disscuss on it when the US president wants a world that clear from nucelar weapons.

You can count on the US for sure not to make a use in Nucelar weapon - You can't count on a country where the elections results were probably fake and the opposition is being silenced by the government.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:16 PM   #153
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post

Or do you think that someone other than Iranians should chose government for Iran?
I think ALL Iranians should choose and ALL Iranians should be able to run for office, without being imprisoned and tortured. And it is up to Iranians themselves to bring this about.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #154
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Japan was engaged in brutalizing and exterminating populations over most of Asia - a continuation of what the Nazis started. Ending the Pacific war as quickly as possible no doubt saved countless lives and stopped the barbarism.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #155
country flag Chip_s_m

Chip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the best things to have happened to Japan in that situation. Either that or they would've been invaded, which would've resulted in significantly more deaths (both Japanese and American) and destruction. Plus, the Soviets would've hopped in, and Japan would've met the same fate as Korea.
Chip_s_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #156
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip_s_m View Post
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the best things to have happened to Japan in that situation. Either that or they would've been invaded, which would've resulted in significantly more deaths (both Japanese and American) and destruction. Plus, the Soviets would've hopped in, and Japan would've met the same fate as Korea.
What about all those who died afterwards until today?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #157
country flag Chip_s_m

Chip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about all those who died afterwards until today?
Many more would've died if there was a land war in Japan. Even more likely would've spent decades in poverty under totalitarian rule had Japan been partitioned like Korea or Eastern Europe. Japan actually suffered relatively few civilian casualties compared to many European nations and the Asian/Pacific countries it occupied. An invasion, especially when you consider the destruction of Japan's industrial and agricultural complexes, would've magnified those deaths.
Chip_s_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #158
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
So do you think that Iran doesn't have right do built nuclear plant because of your mistrust?

I think that Iranians have right not to trust to somebody as well...

Two Iranian neighbours (Iraq and Afghanistan) have been invaded in last 10 years by superpower (with 5000 a-bombs!) which is very hostile to them. Iranians have right to be concerned about their security given the fact that there is no effective international security system to rely, as we have seen many times. So if Iran really wanted to make a-bomb I would understand their reason - a-bomb is a mean of distraction for potential aggressor. I thought you should feel that way too because Israel made its a-bomb for the same reason.
Iran has the right to build nuclear weapons, every country does.
Other countries try to discourage it thru sanctions but that's all they can do.
Israel threatened to bomb Iran if they try to build the nukes, this is out of the ordinary behavior for a supposedly civilized country and shows the aggressive nature of Israel. This is the kind of behavior that bothers me, it's primitive and takes the rights away from others.
Iran has built a 'drone plane' that can carry a 500 lb precision bomb, it's range is about 600 miles. More will be on the way with bigger payloads and further ranges.
They'll beable to have many of them in different areas.
Iran needs to have some protection against renegade nations like Israel as a deterrant.

Some say the nukes in Iran are just a matter of time, and some say it's very close.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:57 AM   #159
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

even if Iran had nukes, how the hell would it use it against Israel? if they didn't care about the lives of Jews in Israel for some reason, 20% of Israel's population are Arabs (read: Palestinians), how does anyone with a sane mind think Iran could actually bomb them?
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:08 AM   #160
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
how does anyone with a sane mind think Iran could actually bomb them?
Unfortunately the Iranian Imams and politicians don't fall in that group. If their jails are already filled with Iranian dissenters, then clearly they don't care who they kill.

In 1988 Khomeni had between 10,000 and 30,000 Iranian political prisoners hanged in a 5 month period. Most were high school and university students.
I doubt the present lot is any less barbaric.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-24-2010 at 03:21 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:29 AM   #161
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
even if Iran had nukes, how the hell would it use it against Israel? if they didn't care about the lives of Jews in Israel for some reason, 20% of Israel's population are Arabs (read: Palestinians), how does anyone with a sane mind think Iran could actually bomb them?
Sometimes I wonder whether you're being dense on purpose, or whether you really believe the stuff you say.

When Hizbullah's rockets hit Israel in 2006 during the second lebanon war, the rockets killed 18 Israeli Arabs out of 40 Israeli civilian casualities. That's freakin' half.
They bombed a mixed city without any problems.

And when Sadam Hussain bombed Israel in 1991, his rockets fell in places where Arabs live as well.

Heck, when the Hammas or whoever bombed from Egypt last month, they hit Jordan by mistake.

They'll take the chance, if they can kill a few Israelis on the way.

Your thoughts and beliefs about the sanity of some of middle-east leaders are misguided. But heck, aren't you the one who told me a few months ago that the problem in Saudi Arabia isn't the government.
Ya know, the same government who sentenced a man to be paralyzed as a punishment just last week?
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #162
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Sometimes I wonder whether you're being dense on purpose, or whether you really believe the stuff you say.

When Hizbullah's rockets hit Israel in 2006 during the second lebanon war, the rockets killed 18 Israeli Arabs out of 40 Israeli civilian casualities. That's freakin' half.
They bombed a mixed city without any problems.

And when Sadam Hussain bombed Israel in 1991, his rockets fell in places where Arabs live as well.

Heck, when the Hammas or whoever bombed from Egypt last month, they hit Jordan by mistake.

They'll take the chance, if they can kill a few Israelis on the way.

Your thoughts and beliefs about the sanity of some of middle-east leaders are misguided. But heck, aren't you the one who told me a few months ago that the problem in Saudi Arabia isn't the government.
Ya know, the same government who sentenced a man to be paralyzed as a punishment just last week?
Iran isn't Hizbullah, Saddam or Hamas, when has they ever bombed Israel let alone nuked them?

plus a nuke wouldn't only harm Israeli Arabs, it would harm Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, the place is way too small and condensed to allow usage of such a mass destruction weapon.

and let's not forget that Iran wouldn't be the only country with nukes in the worst case scenario, Israel itself can respond with nukes and we all know USA would be happy to wipe Iran off the map with nukes as well, Iran isn't that stupid.

the fact that Israel possess nuclear bombs right now is enough justification for countries surrounding it to acquire them as well, if Iran indeed is seeking to acquire nuclear bombs it's only for self-defence.

as for the man you talk about, he paralyzed another man in a fight himself, I thought an eye for an eye was a Jewish ruling as well

Last edited by habibko : 08-24-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #163
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Iran isn't Hizbullah, Saddam or Hamas, when has they ever bombed Israel let alone nuked them?

plus a nuke wouldn't only harm Israeli Arabs, it would harm Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, the place is way too small and condensed to allow usage of such a mass destruction weapon.

and let's not forget that Iran wouldn't be the only country with nukes in the worst case scenario, Israel itself can respond with nukes and we all know USA would be happy to wipe Iran off the map with nukes as well, Iran isn't that stupid.

the fact that Israel possess nuclear bombs right now is enough justification for countries surrounding it to acquire them as well, if Iran indeed is seeking to acquire nuclear bombs it's only for self-defence.

as for the man you talk about, he paralyzed another man in a fight himself, I thought an eye for an eye was a Jewish ruling as well
What's the difference? Iran is supporting Hezbollah, you can say that they are their representives in Lebanon. If it's the Francop that was caught 8 monthes ago, nor the Iranian weapons in use of the Hezbollah(Check from where they got most of their weapons in Israel-Lebanon 2006 war). The same for the Hamas, Iran sponsoring them.

And again, your not listening to what i'm saying for a week over here. There's a difference between democratic country surrounded by enemies who wants to wipe her off(Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran) that have nucelar weapon for deterring other countries,
THAN A country that slowly becomes to dictatorship and her leader threats to wipe her/it's regime of the map.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #164
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Iran doesn't need to bomb Israel when they can sponser Hizbullah, who are much closer to Israel, to do the same thing. Again, you are trying to act ignorant and I know you are not. Is the fact Iran sponsering Hizbullah news to you, Or you think Hizbullah's millions to buy long-range rockets and advanced weapons came from thin air?

One Israeli nuke on Iran would not destroy Iran, Iran is a huge country. Israel is miniature in comparison. One bomb in the middle of Tel Aviv and the country would be no more. Jewish Problem solved. Iran knows that the world would object to the murder of thousands and thousands of Iraninan people, even if the Iranian government nuke Israel. The US will do nothing, and as for us - it would have been too late already.

You think Iran care about the Palestinians? I don't think they give a damn.

As far as the Paralyzed man - do you support this shit? I heard the man didn't even get a decent trail.

The Jewish Halacha does speak of an eye for an eye, but the Israeli Justice system do not adhere to the Hebrew/Jewish law. The religious laws are what they are, I don't expect much from something that was written thousands of years ago, I do have a problem when it is being implemented into the civil courts - like it does in Saudi Arabia.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #165
country flag habibko

Quote:
You think Iran care about the Palestinians? I don't think they give a damn.
why would they nuke Israel in the first place if they didn't give a damn about Palestinians, do I have to remind you that Israel is occupying Palestinian lands and denying them the right to return back home, which is the reason the Islamic world has a problem with Israel?

the whole Islamic world care, you can twist facts as you like, it's your country's forte afterall.

Quote:
As far as the Paralyzed man - do you support this shit? I heard the man didn't even get a decent trail.

The Jewish Halacha does speak of an eye for an eye, but the Israeli Justice system do not adhere to the Hebrew/Jewish law. The religious laws are what they are, I don't expect much from something that was written thousands of years ago, I do have a problem when it is being implemented into the civil courts - like it does in Saudi Arabia.
of course I don't support it, I don't think it will happen either, our country has changed alot since 20 years ago or so.