And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #136
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
What is wrong with that?
You can say that i'm obssesive and paranoid, but I don't trust Iran to the clean stuff from their nucelar. A country with a leader which declared that he wants to wipe Israel of the map
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2010, 12:21 PM   #137
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is wrong with that?
What is wrong is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious fanatics and terrorists.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #138
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
What is wrong is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious fanatics and terrorists.
Says who?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #139
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Says who?
You can look at Ahmadinejad quotations and figure it out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud...jad_and_Israel
Old 08-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #140
country flag PandoraPandora

PandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond reputePandoraPandora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Says who?
Sorry, but you must be thick!

Andy Murray and Oliver Golding
PandoraPandora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #141
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
You can look at Ahmadinejad quotations and figure it out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud...jad_and_Israel
I don't want to know what he has been saying. I want to know what he has been done, for example raiding flotillas, entering airspace illegally or faking passports of other countries.

I know some German students who were in Iran recently to make some studies. Can't be that bad of a country.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #142
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
I don't want to know what he has been saying. I want to know what he has been done, for example raiding flotillas, entering airspace illegally or faking passports of other countries.

I know some German students who were in Iran recently to make some studies. Can't be that bad of a country.

-Oh, what an act of war! raiding over flotilla which his main cause was to make a provocation, that they didn't agreed that Israel will send the supplies to Gaza.

-Entering airspace illegally is legitimic when Lebanon and Syria keep letting the Hezbollah to gain force and rockets is the southern country, weapons that will be fired on citizens.

I won't mention to the 3rd subject as no one knows much about it.

Words sometimes equal to acts. A president of a country that says:
"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," about the holocaust
and
"Israel must be wiped of the map"

Must been taking seriously. And keeping on it's nucelar program, when you have no idea what the hell he will do with his nucelar power, is a hell of an act.

Oh, and sure. Iran can't be that bad of a country. A woman had been sentenced to death in STONING, because she was convicted in adultery.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #143
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Israel must be wiped of the map"
I thought they made it clear that this was a misunderstanding.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #144
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
I thought they made it clear that this was a misunderstanding.
Some claim it was misunderstanding, some say it wasn't. Anyway from what I know, the first official translation from the Iranian government was as I said.

Anyways, there are enough quotations to figure out he is an extremist lunatic
Quote:
In an interview with Iran's Arabic channel 'Al-Alam', Ahmadinejad said that if Germany and Austria feel responsible for the massacre of Jews during World War II, they should host a state of Israel on their own soil.
Quote:
"You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene."
Old 08-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #145
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can say that i'm obssesive and paranoid, but I don't trust Iran to the clean stuff from their nucelar. A country with a leader which declared that he wants to wipe Israel of the map
So do you think that Iran doesn't have right do built nuclear plant because of your mistrust?

I think that Iranians have right not to trust to somebody as well...

Two Iranian neighbours (Iraq and Afghanistan) have been invaded in last 10 years by superpower (with 5000 a-bombs!) which is very hostile to them. Iranians have right to be concerned about their security given the fact that there is no effective international security system to rely, as we have seen many times. So if Iran really wanted to make a-bomb I would understand their reason - a-bomb is a mean of distraction for potential aggressor. I thought you should feel that way too because Israel made its a-bomb for the same reason.
zeleni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #146
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Yes, Iran. Not Canada.

So it's not your business if they stay out of Canada.

Or do you think that someone other than Iranians should chose government for Iran?
Old 08-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #147
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
So do you think that Iran doesn't have right do built nuclear plant because of your mistrust?

I think that Iranians have right not to trust to somebody as well...

Two Iranian neighbours (Iraq and Afghanistan) have been invaded in last 10 years by superpower (with 5000 a-bombs!) which is very hostile to them. Iranians have right to be concerned about their security given the fact that there is no effective international security system to rely, as we have seen many times. So if Iran really wanted to make a-bomb I would understand their reason - a-bomb is a mean of distraction for potential aggressor. I thought you should feel that way too because Israel made its a-bomb for the same reason.
I would agree with you if Iran were a regular country, but a country with a leader that calling to destruction of another country should not have nucelar abilities.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #148
country flag zeleni

Quote:
I would agree with you if Iran were a regular country, but a country with a leader that calling to destruction of another country should not have nucelar abilities.
Is USA "regular country" in your view?

Have in mind that USA leaders not only talk, but act.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #149
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Is USA "regular country" in your view?

Have in mind that USA leaders not only talk, but act.
USA is a regular country for me, as they don't have targets to destroy countries, or to hurt people just because of their religion.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #150
country flag zeleni

Quote:
USA is a regular country for me, as they don't have targets to destroy countries, or to hurt people just because of their religion.
They don't?