RafaChat Part 29 - Page 332 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #4966
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Andreea

I am a rooster according to the Chinese Calendar
I'm a dog *waiting for the nice comments*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Im angry and frustrated. I need something to whine about, I need venting, Im exploding
And JM is banned
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #4967
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Federer has enjoyed this match immensely. Like old times.
Yep. Perhaps that Berdych match pulled the trigger.

Quote:
The Fedtard drooling has begun If Fed wins the AO, I am sure we'll have the glory days of MTF again
Quote:

Commentators are going all about RogiGOAT again: "...the superior magnificence..."
I actually fail to remember when that really stopped. But to say the truth, Fed. seems unstoppable right now and he has the best experience when it comes to finals on HC Grandslams, be it against Verdasco or Rafa.

Quote:
^^ What did he say?

I think both SF's should be on the same day Now I am so nervous for the Rafa-Verd match
Hema, i honestly don't think it can make much of a difference. What's going to happen 'll happen anyway . But i guess you and me are getting too old to watch tennis. . I know i am. :retard:
dorkino is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #4968
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After the SF, Cash-Wilander look like a couple of amateur mugs.

I meant not to miss the match and sleep instead like you did today

Awww...

In the AO the SF are on a separate day, in the USO they have them the day before the final, in Wimbledon everything gets screwed up by middle Sunday and the rain and in RG nobody cares because Nadal will win whatever happens anyway.
Perfect analysis.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #4969
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a suggestion. Direct all your frustration on Glenn. Start responding to his posts about doping. I am sure that's an effective antidote
Nah, that isn't an viable option

Pat steamrolling over Wilander even though he needs supporting his lower back with the hand. He looks in good shape actually, his gut is smaller than Nalbandian. I'd already forgotten how fugly the SOB is though. Great fun.

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #4970
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I just don't get that guy. How can you have zero respect for Nadal even if you don't like his game?
Well my theory is that he started it as a joke and now he feels compelled to stick with that image

Quote:

I meant not to miss the match and sleep instead like you did today
Ah, ok. I am sleeping like an old woman these days after my defense. 8-9 hrs on an average But I will definitely wake up for Rafa's match

Quote:
In the AO the SF are on a separate day, in the USO they have them the day before the final, in Wimbledon everything gets screwed up by middle Sunday and the rain and in RG nobody cares because Nadal will win whatever happens anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I'm a dog *waiting for the nice comments*
I am sure Mikey will be helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post
I actually fail to remember when that really stopped. But to say the truth, Fed. seems unstoppable right now and he has the best experience when it comes to finals on HC Grandslams, be it against Verdasco or Rafa.
Yup there is no doubt, Fed is the most likely to win now.

Quote:
Hema, i honestly don't think it can make much of a difference. What's going to happen 'll happen anyway. But i guess you and me are getting too old to watch tennis. . I know i am. :retard:
This is true I slept through the Simon match because I was nervous You should post more often, Noura
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #4971
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just don't get that guy. How can you have zero respect for Nadal even if you don't like his game?
One word: trolling.

Sak Noel
Old 01-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #4972
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off now
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #4973
country flag JolánGagó

c'ya

Sak Noel
Old 01-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #4974
country flag dorkino

[quote]
Quote:
Well my theory is that he started it as a joke and now he feels compelled to stick with that image

I am sure Mikey will be helpful
Andrea A dog is honest ,we know that.

Quote:
Yup there is no doubt, Fed is the most likely to win now.
Yep.

Quote:
Ah, ok. I am sleeping like an old woman these days after my defense. 8-9 hrs on an average But I will definitely wake up for Rafa's match
You're a warrior Rafatard.

Quote:
This is true I slept through the Simon match because I was nervous
have to say i'm glad i am not alone. I watched Rafa/Simon though but i used the wonderful sleeping receipe with Rafa/Gonzo. and i know sleepness is growing on me as we go further. Hema, Do you think we're normal ??

Quote:
You should post more often, Noura
I really really missed you all.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #4975
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
One word: trolling.
I don't know, he never lets it go. It seems too much trouble just for trolling purposes.
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #4976
country flag JolánGagó

Quote:
I don't know, he never lets it go. It seems too much trouble just for trolling purposes.
If he let it go just once the whole cards castle will collapse.

Sak Noel
Old 01-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #4977
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Fed, you're ego gets bigger over the years but you're tennis is still THE SEX

this dorkino reminds me of JM hmmmm
mmmmmmm
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #4978
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post
Hi all
Noura

It's true Federer has plenty of experience when it comes to HC Slam finals, but on the other hand he never had to face Rafa or ...Verdasco for that matter.

His experience helped him against Marcos who was on the verge of being 2 sets up in 2006.

Quote:
Quote:
I think it started as trolling but developed into something else; sometimes when you say something too many times you end up believing it.

Alternatively it's as Hema said: he actually worships Nadal but he has to keep up with the comedy so as not to lose face
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #4979
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

i think i was born on the Chinese new year of the rooster
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #4980
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys seen this video posted in the FunnyFotos thread?

Poor Nalby ( ), being made fun of by the stupid ESPN commentators.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread