Flushing away the competition in the Meadows - USO 2010 Hollering Thread! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #46
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flushing away the competition in the Meadows - USO 2010 Hollering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Exactly I mean lets say I was a model I'm like 100% sure Nadal, Gulbis and Gasquet would have no fans, and is that what I really want?
I love how you don't include Marat, hehe. Not even you could compete against the Ruski Running a close second though
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #47
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flushing away the competition in the Meadows - USO 2010 Hollering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
so now we resort to lying? You specifically said Vaidisova was more likely to win a slam than he is because he 'has inconsistent results'

I mean that's pretty insulting, she was ranked outside the top 200, and she retired, and you still think she is more likely to win a slam than him. So don't lie, and don't post here This is a forum for his big fans only.
Vaidisova was a top player at one time. right? she has very many chances of winning a Grand Slam at the time she was on top. I did say he does has inconsistent results. It is true. In the past has he ever been in doing this well.

so, mister I-like-creating-drama-off-of-a-nice-comment! I said I wish him the best! I can't wish somebody a good end of the year.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #48
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Zaz: View Post
I love how you don't include Marat, hehe. Not even you could compete against the Ruski Running a close second though
Well Marat actually had fans for his tennis I guess?

I am like so much better But being a close 2nd would be good enough for me anyway
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #49
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Not after you just disrespect them Kay. You should know Vaidisova never made a tier TWO final, so how would you expect her to win a slam even when she was at her best? And how is she gonna be having more of a chance to win a slam than Tomas now She isn't, at all.

Once again, this year he is one of the most consistent players around, after the AO he has hardly had a disappointing result, so again it's clear you don't like him. Just stop posting here
Old 07-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #50
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Not after you just disrespect them Kay. You should know Vaidisova never made a tier TWO final, so how would you expect her to win a slam even when she was at her best? And how is she gonna be having more of a chance to win a slam than Tomas now She isn't, at all.

Once again, this year he is one of the most consistent players around, after the AO he has hardly had a disappointing result, so again it's clear you don't like him. Just stop posting here
I am neutral about him! I made a damn prediction, why are you getting defensive about this? I said I wish him the best of luck for the rest of year? that is a nice comment! stop making a mountain out of a grain of sand.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #51
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Kay, ur ruining an awesome thread.

Imagine if Tomas ever comes to read through this thread now...
Old 07-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #52

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Well Marat actually had fans for his tennis I guess?

I am like so much better But being a close 2nd would be good enough for me anyway
Well thats just my opinion hun, mortal men can't compare to my big Russian Ask Daveed, I am a total fangirl, its shameful! So don't take it personal I'd still totally bed ya
Old 07-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #53
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMedia View Post
I am neutral about him! I made a damn prediction, why are you getting defensive about this? I said I wish him the best of luck for the rest of year? that is a nice comment! stop making a mountain out of a grain of sand.
You made a prediction that is misguided, pathetic, rude and stupid. If you are neutral about a player you do not post in their forum. Wish him luck in your own mind, I don't like to see people who disrespect him in here.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #54

Hello DualMedia

I don't know you, or what you have or have not said.

And I wouldn't really give a toss.....but......this is a small forum with only five regular posters, all of who get along with each other, have fun and its a nice friendly atmosphere. If you are sincere in your respect for Tomas, then great...Welcome. But if you ain't sincere, and ain't a fan of his, then why would you post in a forum of someone you don't like apart from to shitstir??

Please don't disrupt a happy home, just for shits and giggles, its not cool. Infact its tatamount to trolling.

Soooo play nice, please.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #55
country flag DualMedia

I'm not the problem, I just said I wish him luck! being nice.

bye, I am never posting her again and I see why people won't post here.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #56
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Well thats just my opinion hun, mortal men can't compare to my big Russian Ask Daveed, I am a total fangirl, its shameful! So don't take it personal I'd still totally bed ya
I won't take it personal then At least you got a good taste I guess.

Haha I'd still totally bed u as well

I'm going to bed, goodnight
Old 07-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #57
country flag Davodus

Miahoswamp well said. Glad she is gone I didn't want her hanging around this forum like she does every other bloody forum.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #58
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Youzhny, Robredo, Matosevic, Monaco, Kohlschreiber, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Dolgopolov, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Zeballos, Herbert, Tursunov, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #59
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, drama in this thread

I approve

Vamos Berdman

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:02 AM   #60
country flag Davodus

Quote:
I just read this, it's clearly false since I am basically equal to Marat on looks Tanisha thinks I'm number 1...