Igor back in the game - Gstaad - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
country flag SveD

SveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Igor back in the game - Gstaad

Igor has finally returned to the performance.
Playing the tournament in Gstaad.
I hope the state of Igor improved.

Part of the tournament draw:

[6] Victor Hanescu (ROU) - Daniel Gimeno-Traver (ESP)
[WC] Agustin Velotti (ARG) - Andreas Beck (GER)
Igor Andreev (RUS) - Florent Serra (FRA)
Marco Chiudinelli (SUI) - [3] Thomaz Bellucci (BRA)

Igor successful game to you!
SveD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Igor back in the game - Gstaad

that draw is just plain cruel
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:47 AM   #3
country flag Nikkie
yay.

Nikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Igor
Old 07-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #4
country flag SveD

SveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond reputeSveD has a reputation beyond repute

Andreev - Serra (ATP Gstaad)

http://www.livescorehunter.com/index...pup&Itemid=190

First set 6:4
Old 07-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

6-4, 2-6, 3-0

keep going igor!
Old 07-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
country flag SveD

The third set.
*3:0

*3:2

Igor!
Old 07-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
country flag SveD

4:2

Igor!
Old 07-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
country flag SveD

*15:40
40:40
Advantage.
Well the good fellow.

5:3

Igor!
Old 07-25-2010, 04:40 PM   #9
country flag SveD

*5:4

Igor serve to the match!
Old 07-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #10
country flag SveD

Yes!
Igor!
Victory!
Well done!

6:4, 2:6, 6:4
Old 07-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #11
country flag misty1
Banned!

gsm igor!

6-4, 2-6, 6-4

good stuff
Old 07-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
country flag SveD

There is a first victory on tournament and Igor's first victory for long time!
6:4, 2:6, 6:4

Good fellow Igor!
Quite good victory!
Well first set has spent. In the beginning at once has moved with a break 3:1. Only in a party ending a few Igor has forced to worry enough.
At the account 5:3 on reception was setball, but Igor has not accepted the second serve, and after two errors has admitted. At serve on a set it was necessary to win back a break-point.
If you run 5:3 at the reception was setballs, but the second filing, Igor has not taken, and after two errors allowed. When a set had to play break-point. The first setballs already on its filing of a double errors, the second mistake with sliced stroke, but the third had already put a dot in the set.
At the beginning of the second set, Igor could also lead to the break dancing, but the break-point remained unrealized. The fifth game started great win, but after that reception was very bad at Igor.
From Account 2:2 Igor made a lot of mistakes and lost four games of a row.
Maybe tired, attention has been lost. Practice game is missing, so the stability and reliability not yet.

But cool that third set and Igor met with the first drawings began to play as necessary. He led 3:0 and serve, but then lost two games of.
There were slight outs from Igor - I think because that's a long time did not play.
But most importantly that its serve before the end of the match Igor kept, although in the eighth game was exciting, a double break-point, but Igor carefully played since.
He serve to the match perfectly Igor.

I liked how Igor played. Especially since this was his first match since Wimbledon.
It was a lot of different beats, from which mood was rising
The movement was good.
Although a black armband on his right leg still is, but I think and hope that it more for reinsurance.

Igor with a victory and a successful game in the next match!
Old 07-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #13
country flag SveD

Doubles - First Round
[WC] G Bastl (SUI) / D Brown (JAM) d I Andreev (RUS) / M Youzhny (RUS) 26 64 10-3
Old 07-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #14
country flag misty1
Banned!

igor playing chiudinelli now

6-3, 5-6

great come back from igor though as he was down 1-5 in that 2nd set but came back for 5-5 and is now serving to force a tiebreaker

30-40 on serve

deuce with an ace

adv. chiudinelli
come on igor dont let him break for the set after fighting back from 1-5!

deuce with ace # 13

adv. igor
Old 07-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #15
country flag misty1
Banned!

Tiebreaker time!

1-0 chiudinelli

1-1

2-1 igor

2-2

3-2 chiudinelli

3-3

4-3 igor

4-4

5-4 chiudinelli

5-5

6-5 igor

6-6

7-6 chiudinelli

damn set chiudinelli

chiudinelli really had no business winning that set

6-3, 6-7

Last edited by misty1 : 07-28-2010 at 07:22 PM.