US Open Series - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2010, 03:58 PM   #151
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Open Series

He saved 2 BP's and held for 1-0*
I hear people chanting "Markos! Markos! Markos!", but there are no Greek and Cypriot flags since flags are banned from the US Open

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2010, 04:03 PM   #152
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

*1-1

Old 08-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #153
country flag Baghdatis#1

Held at love for 2-1*

Old 08-31-2010, 04:10 PM   #154
country flag Baghdatis#1

*2-2

Old 08-31-2010, 04:12 PM   #155
country flag Baghdatis#1

Held to love again for 3-2*

Old 08-31-2010, 04:18 PM   #156
country flag Baghdatis#1

Broke to love for *4-2

Old 08-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #157
country flag Baghdatis#1

Held at 15 for 5-2*

Old 08-31-2010, 04:24 PM   #158
country flag Baghdatis#1

Broke to love and took the set 6-2!

Old 08-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #159
country flag Baghdatis#1

Held to 30 for 1-0*

Old 08-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #160
country flag Baghdatis#1

Broke to 15 for *2-0
Btw, did you guys see the two little girls in New Haven during the Stakhovsky match who were wearing shirts that said "MARKOS PAGDATIS" in Greek? They were so cute. I just thought they deserved a mention here

Old 08-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #161
country flag Baghdatis#1

It's a shame that tennis isn't very popular in New York, otherwise there would be tons of Greeks there today at Louis Armstrong Stadium since there are over 1,000,000 Greeks living in the New York area . From the people I know, a lot of the adults love tennis and go to the US Open and play tennis a lot, but not too many kids play organized tennis, just really for fun a few times a year or something
They all know Marcos, but they don't go to his matches or anything

Old 08-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #162
country flag Baghdatis#1

Btw Marcos held (to 15?) for 3-0*

Old 08-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #163
country flag Baghdatis#1

Clement held to love
*3-1

Old 08-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #164
country flag Baghdatis#1

Held to love for 4-1*

Old 08-31-2010, 04:49 PM   #165
country flag Baghdatis#1

Broke to 30 for *5-1