Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #946
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
you are such a hardworking student, i wish you all the best in your studies and especially examination. I am going to meet my 3 old colleagues for a dim sum gathering tomorrow, we only meet 4 times a year when each of us is having birthday, but this practice has been carrying on for more than 15 years
That's really nice Mimi! Hope you have good time together.

I need to get some sleep during the weekend, haven't got much sleep this week. And the weather her is absolutely horrible.
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #947
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

I need to get some sleep during the weekend, haven't got much sleep this week. And the weather her is absolutely horrible.
thank you sweet Maria
. Sorry that you did not have enough sleep this week, me too, I always can't sleep well when I have to work, I sleep a lot to compensate my lost when I don't have to work. My biggest record is 3 pm in the afternoon I wish you better weather soon

old is no good, but "old" friends are always the best

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #948
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please do not complain about the weather. I mean, it can't be worse than here.. It has been raining here EVERY day for the last three weeks. I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun! It's just rain, rain, rain and more rain with some hail mixed in there as well.. The only positive thing is that we're in February, and spring comes earlier here in Western Norway than in Eastern Norway, so at least I have that to look forward to. And spring in this city is incredible, the atmosphere, the nature 'waking up'.. I love it!

Typical rainy day here.. you can see the clouds crash in the mountains, and down comes the rain: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._rainy_day.jpg

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #949
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Please do not complain about the weather. It has been raining here EVERY day for the last three weeks.. I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun.. It's just rain, rain, rain and more rain with some hail mixed in there as well.. The only positive thing is that we're in February, and spring comes earlier here in Western Norway than in Eastern Norway, so at least I have that to look forward to. And spring in this city is incredible, the atmosphere, the nature 'waking up'.. I love it!

Typical rainy day here.. you can see the clouds crash in the mountains, and down comes the rain: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._rainy_day.jpg
Rain?!?! Here it's snowstorm now (again!!!! ) and the biggest frosts of the winter up to -30 C mext week.
I cannot wait for spring! Should be the last frosts for this winter, hopefully.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #950

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rain?!?! Here it's snowstorm now (again!!!! ) and the biggest frosts of the winter up to -30 C mext week.
Wow, that's cold! Do you usually have winters that cold?

I honestly don't know what's worse.. rain or snow. Back home we had A LOT of snow this past christmas, but it wasn't that cold though, around -5 degrees most of the days. It's just that I'm sick of the rain in this city.. I can't wait for spring to arrive!

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #951
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

You guys have been hit hard with the weather, sorry for that. Personally, our parts have been lucky since most of the US has been hit horribly this winter. I honestly think there is some global warming situation or something that has caused this extreme weather across most of the world. -30 C makes me sick reading it! Spring is coming quick, at least here in Eastern US, sun is going down much later and it's starting to get a little warmer.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #952
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

You're a great student, Sokk! I have schooling to finish up today, some history work. This weekend, I guess it depends on the weather. I may go out and have fun with friends, go to a party. I'm definitely going out these next couple of nights to the club and have fun with my friends. Also I need to get a haircut in the worst way. I don't usually make plans, just take things how they come!
Old 02-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #953
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Wow, that's cold! Do you usually have winters that cold?

I honestly don't know what's worse.. rain or snow. Back home we had A LOT of snow this past christmas, but it wasn't that cold though, around -5 degrees most of the days. It's just that I'm sick of the rain in this city.. I can't wait for spring to arrive!
No, usually we don't have that cold, it'll be the coldest week of the winter, well February usually is the coldest month here. I'm sure I'll survive it somehow. I'm gonna stock up at the supermarket tonight for the whole next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
You guys have been hit hard with the weather, sorry for that. Personally, our parts have been lucky since most of the US has been hit horribly this winter. I honestly think there is some global warming situation or something that has caused this extreme weather across most of the world. -30 C makes me sick reading it! Spring is coming quick, at least here in Eastern US, sun is going down much later and it's starting to get a little warmer.
Where do you live in the US, not quite at the east coast then? Becuse there have been bad snowstorms too. Yes extreme weather patterns are not good.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #954
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I live in Virginia. So, not the east coast, not really the deep south, near the warmer Atlantic Ocean waters. So, we've been pretty lucky. I know in the midwest/southwest there were snow totals around 2 feet! Luckily we didn't get that much so I don't have to shovel
Old 02-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #955
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Filo V., welcome

Quote:
That is so cold

I was so glad when the sun came out yesterday and there was no rain, but today seems to have gone back to normal
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Hi Filo V., welcome

That is so cold

I was so glad when the sun came out yesterday and there was no rain, but today seems to have gone back to normal
Yeah, lucky me, I live in the rainiest city in Europe. It rains here throughout the year, but winter is especially bad. We sat a new record a couple of years ago.. 82 days consecutively with precepitation. That was fun! We've had a lot of floods here as well, because of all the rain.

You know Seattle is known for its rain, right? Well, it rains three times as much here than in Seattle.. rubber boots are actually fashion here! These are so popular that they sold out: http://www.skoesken.no/web/content_images/5/140465.jpg We need rubber boots and rain coats here in Bergen. Umbrellas don't help much when the rain comes sideways because of the crazy wind!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #957
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are serious, then yes and welcome. If you are just stirring up BS like Corey Feldman, then no.. But all fans who are not trolls, haters or Fedtards are allowed here just like the title says Everyone else will be reported, because I think Rafa's fans should be allowed at least one thread where they can be left alone.

The other thread is hostile and hateful, it's incredible how such a hateful thread can stay up on the RAFA sub forum of all places! Then again.. we all know how biased the mods are. I'd love to be a mod. I can keep the Rafa haters in check, and there's no way in hell a thread like that would be allowed if I was a mod. The subforums are for FANS. Haters can hate as much as they want in GM, but not in the subforums.
you better watch your mouth

i've been posting in Nadal forum since you were playing with dolls
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #958

Quote:
I'm glad you guys escaped the worst weather. It has definitely been crazy this year.

Quote:
You're a great student, Sokk! I have schooling to finish up today, some history work. This weekend, I guess it depends on the weather. I may go out and have fun with friends, go to a party. I'm definitely going out these next couple of nights to the club and have fun with my friends. Also I need to get a haircut in the worst way. I don't usually make plans, just take things how they come!
Yeah, well.. I try to do my best, but I just can't get through it all. I have a TON of schoolwork to do. I'm stressed just thinking about it.. I study 8 hours every day, but it's still not enough to get through it all, so it's not exactly fun I have no life, just studying every day.. kinda sad, but I have to study so I can pass my exams..

That sounds good, Filo V. You should go out and enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends! At least someone should, because I'm stuck here at home.. studying

Quote:
No, usually we don't have that cold, it'll be the coldest week of the winter, well February usually is the coldest month here. I'm sure I'll survive it somehow. I'm gonna stock up at the supermarket tonight for the whole next week.
That's good. Hopefully that will be the last cold snap this winter. And we're in February, so it shouldn't be too long until you guys get spring either

Quote:
I live in Virginia. So, not the east coast, not really the deep south, near the warmer Atlantic Ocean waters. So, we've been pretty lucky. I know in the midwest/southwest there were snow totals around 2 feet! Luckily we didn't get that much so I don't have to shovel
Yeah, the global warming/climate change is definitely creating more crazy weather.. I feel bad for the people hit hard with blizzards this winter. You're lucky you live somwhere warm, or well, at least relatively warm! I think I would prefer to live somwhere that's warmer than Norway, like California or something.. lol.

Quote:
OMG.. sun, no rain, that must be amazing! You should enjoy it Like I said.. I probably haven't seen the sun in about three weeks.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #959
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, lucky me, I live in the rainiest city in Europe. It rains here throughout the year, but winter is especially bad. We sat a new record a couple of years ago.. 82 days consecutively with precepitation. That was fun! We've had a lot of floods here as well, because of all the rain.

You know Seattle is known for its rain, right? Well, it rains three times as much here than in Seattle.. rubber boots are actually fashion here! These are so popular that they sold out: http://www.skoesken.no/web/content_images/5/140465.jpg We need rubber boots and rain coats here in Bergen. Umbrellas don't help much when the rain comes sideways because of the crazy wind!
Omg that must have been terrible, dealing with floods

Here it does rain a lot, last month it snowed quite a bit as well.
Yep I've seen those kind of boots before, got some myself - but don't use them much

Last week here it was so bad, heavy rain as well as strong winds - both things not good. My umbrella was uncontrollable

Quote:
OMG.. sun, no rain, that must be amazing! You should enjoy it Like I said.. I probably haven't seen the sun in about three weeks.
Yeah it was good, was still pretty cold outside - but I was happy that at least I got to see the sun
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #960

Quote:
Omg that must have been terrible, dealing with floods

Here it does rain a lot, last month it snowed quite a bit as well.
Yep I've seen those kind of boots before, got some myself - but don't use them much
Well.. people use them here basically every day, since it rains like 300 days a year here. Like I said, the boots are fashion here, they are sold out. I wanted to get a pair, but they have been sold out for months now.

Quote:
Last week here it was so bad, heavy rain as well as strong winds - both things not good. My umbrella was uncontrollable
Same.. yesterday was horrible, windy, rainy.. we often have days like these in winter though.

Quote:
Yeah it was good, was still pretty cold outside - but I was happy that at least I got to see the sun
I wouldn't even care if it was cold, I think I'd just enjoy seeing the sun for once!

Quote:
Quote: