Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #871
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
I know

Being delusional as usual
Don't listen to me, I'm probably wrong anyway..

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Nice jinxing.

Now Nole has NO chance.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to jinx him.. Like I said, I'm probably wrong with my prediction anyway

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2011, 05:26 AM   #872
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Hi klyne!

I'm glad that you're back

I know how you feel, on both accounts.. I am swamped with school work as well.. I study like 8 hours every day, but I'm still behind! I'm actually considering dropping one of the classes, because I just can't do it. I'm stressed and studying so much that I make myself sick. I've even had panic attacks..

Anyway, I know how you feel about Rafa, I was depressed for days, didn't even check tennis news. I felt so down, and was so sad I'd rather he lost to Murray then getting injured and lose to Ferrer!

Anyway, I try to be positive about it, at least now he has time to rest and get over his injury and his flu/fever/virus thing. And that's a good thing. Plus, it's not long until the clay season, and we all know what that means! I'm sure he'll be back until then. The injury wasn't that serious, it would have been much more serious if it was the knees! Besides, I have a feeling that good things are yet to come. Yes, he didn't get his Rafa slam, but I think he'll win at least Roland Garros and probably also Wimbledon this year, which means he'll have 11 slams!
hi sokk..wasnt able to response ryt away the other day, i had to leave and go back to school..so hard to be a student..
Quote:
I study like 8 hours every day, but I'm still behind! I'm actually considering dropping one of the classes, because I just can't do it.
oh please dont..u still have tym to make it up.. im graduating now and no matter how many times i said "ok im gonna give up" i still push and never lose my hope..luckily im about to graduate without dropping and failing my subjects..i dont know u personally but yeah im sure u can pull it up..

i havent seen his match against ferrer, my sis informed me he lost.i was really sad..but i said rafa only lost when he has injury, and u said he has i minor injury and not really feeling well----so his lost is very much easy to accept..ferrer was just lucky..

looking forward in the roland garros..hopes he will be absolutely healthy by then..

Last edited by klyne : 01-31-2011 at 05:51 AM.
klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:13 AM   #873
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi friends

At first, I was delighted to see Nole winning and recorded the last few games in my dvd recorder.

but then when I watched the taped video, my happiness turned to , coz the recorder is out of order again (I took it for reparation twice less than 1 year ago), *)*)*)*)*)*. I think I will not buy one until next year, coz by then, i have to buy a new tv (change of tv system). If i buy one now, it may not be compatible to the old tv, so even if rafa wins another slam, i can't record his glorious moment

Most products of today's are of poor quality, i missed the old days

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:19 AM   #874
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hi friends

At first, I was delighted to see Nole winning and recorded the last few games in my dvd recorder.

but then when I watched the taped video, my happiness turned to , coz the recorder is out of order again (I took it for reparation twice less than 1 year ago), *)*)*)*)*)*. I think I will not buy one until next year, coz by then, i have to buy a new tv (change of tv system). If i buy one now, it may not be compatible to the old tv, so even if rafa wins another slam, i can't record his glorious moment

Most products of today's are of poor quality, i missed the old days
Oh yeah Mimi, don't tell me, the same here.

How are you feeling otherwise?
Old 01-31-2011, 09:36 AM   #875
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh yeah Mimi, don't tell me, the same here.

How are you feeling otherwise?
I have a headache and belly pains (M)

How about you, are you better now?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:39 AM   #876
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
I have a headache and belly pains (M)

How about you, are you better now?
Awwwwwwww

Yes I'm better... for now *knocking wood*
Old 01-31-2011, 09:49 AM   #877
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Awwwwwwww

Yes I'm better... for now *knocking wood*
good to hear that you are better

if there is next life and I can have a choice, I wanted to be a man coz no M and also doesn't get old too soon

see you all later, have works to do

Old 01-31-2011, 11:13 AM   #878
country flag MariaV

Bye Mimi, you take care!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #879
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

I was happy for Nole, he deserved to win after the way he played throughout the tounament

I was a bit disappointed Murray did not play very well in the final, and went down in straight sets. (I was less upset about this one than last year though). Hopefully Andy keeps working hard, and one day finally takes that last step he needs to win a GS.

And it wasn't so bad this time round because I kind of like Nole but still gutted for Andy.
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:22 PM   #880
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was happy for Nole, he deserved to win after the way he played throughout the tounament

I was a bit disappointed Murray did not play very well in the final, and went down in straight sets. (I was less upset about this one than last year though). Hopefully Andy keeps working hard, and one day finally takes that last step he needs to win a GS.

And it wasn't so bad this time round because I kind of like Nole but still gutted for Andy.

I think everyone felt badly for Murray -- even Nole.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:35 PM   #881
country flag MariaV

Quote:

I was also expecting kind of more competitive final.
I hope too that Muzza will get over it more quickly than last year.
And Nole played really well throughout the tournament so a deserved title!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #882
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

hi yah'all
since rafa lost i didnt watch the rest of the macthes and totally have no idea whats goin on and who stays and remain in the tourny.i also refuse to watch AO, coz knowing that rafa is no longer in the game it will only breaks my heart..such a melow dramatic sometimes

so djokovic won the title??i dont really like him but, im not surprise he won it..he's consistent..the only player that could stop him is rafaand also federrer..and im with u guys, id rather want murray to win it..

Last edited by klyne : 02-01-2011 at 05:26 AM.
klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #883
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

How are y'all doing? Got any plans for the weekend?

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, have been busy with school work, I'm swamped, stressed and ugh.. I'll probably have to work on my paper this weekend. I haven't had a whole weekend off in 4 years in uni. Awesome. My life just sucks these days Sorry to be such a downer though..

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #884
country flag MariaV

Naah Sokk, better keep your uni things in order. So you'll graduate soon? Not much left so hang in there.

I am going to the Fed Cup tie Estonia vs Spain. The Spanish girls arrived on Monday already. Will be fun as always hopefully.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO OUR DEAR MIMI AND EVERYONE ELSE!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #885
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone. Not much else to say ATM except hi.