Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #856
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I know.. I just talked with FlameOn about this, saying they would probably say he faked his injury.. sure, that's why he will be out a month, right? Because of a FAKED injury?!?! Stupid haters!

I usually post even when Rafa loses, and I usually post to congratulate the winner of a slam, no matter who it is, I even congratulate Federer. More than can be said about the haters, I never saw even ONE of the haters congratulate Rafa on his Career Grand Slam after he won USO last year.. anyway, like I said, I would have posted in the Rafa thread, I just can't face the haters right now. I will post in it later though..
I was given the impression most Westerners are polite and well-mannered, mainly we Chinese people are so rude, but it seems that we are not alone, so many rude people

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #857
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
sweet Maria, you know I am an old crying baby, even after so many years of argument with rafa haters, i still am not tired of it, i will defend rafa if i have time.

I am jealous that Kim is gonig to win 3 slams only after less than 2 years' of coming back, only won 1 when she played for 8 years, it shows how bad the field is, and poor Juju has to retire without glory
It's sad about Juju, but I don't think she was ever going to win Wimbledon which was her main goal for coming back anyway. The Williams sisters are just too strong there.

I like it when Murray does serve and volley.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:57 AM   #858
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
It's sad about Juju, but I don't think she was ever going to win Wimbledon which was her main goal for coming back anyway. The Williams sisters are just too strong there.

I like it when Murray does serve and volley.
only Serena is still strong, Venus is fading

I like Nole the most

And Caroline, losing after having match point, die die die

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:59 AM   #859
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only Serena is still strong, Venus is fading

I like Nole the most

And Caroline, losing after having match point, die die die
At least your countrywoman Li Na is in the final.

Caro is young. I'm sure she'll be driving everyone bonkers for many years to come.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #860
country flag Mimi

Quote:
At least your countrywoman Li Na is in the final.

Caro is young. I'm sure she'll be driving everyone bonkers for many years to come.
Li Na will not win, she needs miracle to help her for winning, she is not mentally tough and is likely to hit lots of errors

sorry for my bad English, what is bonkers?

Old 01-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #861
country flag FlameOn

Quote:
Li Na will not win, she needs miracle to help her for winning, she is not mentally tough and is likely to hit lots of errors

sorry for my bad English, what is bonkers?
Driving everyone bonkers is the same as driving everyone crazy.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #862
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Driving everyone bonkers is the same as driving everyone crazy.
driving crazy for failing to win and driving the men crazy for her beauty

Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #863
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was given the impression most Westerners are polite and well-mannered, mainly we Chinese people are so rude, but it seems that we are not alone, so many rude people
Well.. I guess most westerners are, just not the haters on this forums. They are all crazy as shit.

Anyway, I'm also posting on a Norwegian tennis forum, and people there are actually civil and polite to each other No matter which player we like.. I had a very nice conversation with a fan of Federer, but he said nothing bad about Nadal, seemed like he actually respected Nadal and his fans even though he was a fan of Federer himself. It was like I was coming to an alternate universe or something after being here for a long time and reading so much hate..

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #864
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well.. I guess most westerners are, just not the haters on this forums. They are all crazy as shit.

Anyway, I'm also posting on a Norwegian tennis forum, and people there are actually civil and polite to each other No matter which player we like.. I had a very nice conversation with a fan of Federer, but he said nothing bad about Nadal, seemed like he actually respected Nadal and his fans even though he was a fan of Federer himself. It was like I was coming to an alternate universe or something after being here for a long time and reading so much hate..
Oh how nice fans in Norway.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #865
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Muzza

Don't want to think about the final just yet
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #866

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Muzza

Don't want to think about the final just yet
Nole will probably win because Muzza is a headcase in finals.. He always choke. Sorry, but he does..

I wouldn't mind if either of them won, I actually think Murray has been solid this AO, and probably deserves to win. I just don't think it will happen

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #867
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

haloooooo everyone..
so good to be back, my midterm exam is killing me..

anyway, i only took 4 days off from this online addiction and im so behind from tennis news..so hate it..and sadness to the highest level that my fave rafa lost..why??

i dont wanna see the rest of the matches in the AO(got no reason-rafa,sharapova,ivanovic,woz)they're all out in the AO tourny..now im really sick..

klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #868

Quote:
Originally Posted by klyne View Post
haloooooo everyone..
so good to be back, my midterm exam is killing me..

anyway, i only took 4 days off from this online addiction and im so behind from tennis news..so hate it..and sadness to the highest level that my fave rafa lost..why??

i dont wanna see the rest of the matches in the AO(got no reason-rafa,sharapova,ivanovic,woz)they're all out in the AO tourny..now im really sick..
Hi klyne!

I'm glad that you're back

I know how you feel, on both accounts.. I am swamped with school work as well.. I study like 8 hours every day, but I'm still behind! I'm actually considering dropping one of the classes, because I just can't do it. I'm stressed and studying so much that I make myself sick. I've even had panic attacks..

Anyway, I know how you feel about Rafa, I was depressed for days, didn't even check tennis news. I felt so down, and was so sad I'd rather he lost to Murray then getting injured and lose to Ferrer!

Anyway, I try to be positive about it, at least now he has time to rest and get over his injury and his flu/fever/virus thing. And that's a good thing. Plus, it's not long until the clay season, and we all know what that means! I'm sure he'll be back until then. The injury wasn't that serious, it would have been much more serious if it was the knees! Besides, I have a feeling that good things are yet to come. Yes, he didn't get his Rafa slam, but I think he'll win at least Roland Garros and probably also Wimbledon this year, which means he'll have 11 slams!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #869
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nole will probably win because Muzza is a headcase in finals.. He always choke. Sorry, but he does..

I wouldn't mind if either of them won, I actually think Murray has been solid this AO, and probably deserves to win. I just don't think it will happen

I know

Being delusional as usual
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #870
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice jinxing.

Now Nole has NO chance.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote