Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #841
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
watch the federina and murrat fangirls jerk in GM for the next few months calling ferrer nadal beater.......
Which is why I haven't been in GM all day, and probably won't for days.. It will only be ok to go there as long as Federer doesn't win.. I really can't stand the Fedtards/Rafaters

And yeah, Ferrer will definitely be one of their fave players now, since he beat Nadal and didn't "bend over"

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #842
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Rafa just HAD to get injured in the beginning of the first set I knew it would go downhill from there. I was surprised he didn't retire. But at least the haters can't blame him for retiring, so that's something..

Today has been such a shitty day, omg I just have way too much going on at school, and Rafa losing too.. The Rafa slam will never happen now

I don't care who wins now, well.. as long as it isn't Federer I actually think Murray deserves it. I don't like the guy, but he's been solid the whole tournament. Wouldn't be upset if Nole won either though.

Anyway, at least there is some positive things to take away from today.. He got injured, and I'm still not sure he got over his flu completely. So the rest will be good I think. Hopefully the injury isn't something major, and he'll be back again soon. Also, it's not that long until clay season, and we all know what that means! Plus, I have a feeling Rafa will win Roland Garros and Wimbledon this year. His game is definitely suited for grass. He should do better there than in USO and AO, the hard court slams.. I refuse to stay negative, he will be back! Better than EVER!
Quote:
I agree with this. There really isn't anyone interesting left for me now
I guess he didn't want to retire, because he said in his post match interview that he hates retiring and he was playing fellow countryman Ferrer and maybe wanted to make him feel like he did deserve the victory.

I'm sad too but Rafa I'm positive will bounce back!

As for Murray, he's the one I want to win now.

Yeah same thing for me on the women's side. I don't particularly care who wins anymore. I think the women's doubles will be far more interesting for me.

Men's I'll root for Murray because I do like him and he's British
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:16 PM   #843

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Yes, remember what happened last time Rafa was injured at AO? 3 slams in a row.
Exactly! Like I said.. I have a feeling he'll win both Roland Garros and Wimbledon this year, probably not USO though, but who knows.. Losing today is at least good in one aspect, he can rest up and get better. And hopefully work on that serve that suddenly seemed to disappear this AO

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
I guess he didn't want to retire, because he said in his post match interview that he hates retiring and he was playing fellow countryman Ferrer and maybe wanted to make him feel like he did deserve the victory.

I'm sad too but Rafa I'm positive will bounce back!

As for Murray, he's the one I want to win now.

Yeah same thing for me on the women's side. I don't particularly care who wins anymore. I think the women's doubles will be far more interesting for me.

Men's I'll root for Murray because I do like him and he's British
Yeah, and don't get me wrong.. I don't hate Murray by all means, I'm just not a fan. So I wouldn't mind it if he won, or Nole, either one.. as long as it's not Federer!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:29 PM   #845
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, and don't get me wrong.. I don't hate Murray by all means, I'm just not a fan. So I wouldn't mind it if he won, or Nole, either one.. as long as it's not Federer!
Yeah I wouldn't mind Nole winning either. It would be painful for me to see Murray fail at the final hurdle again, if that happens.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #846
country flag Yazoo.C

This video gets me every time
Old 01-27-2011, 01:36 AM   #847
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

rafa

Henin

what a day to have to suffer 2 losses and also have more work to do: helping the hubby of my boss, his temper is as strong as his wife. So i better leave

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:12 AM   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
rafa

Henin

what a day to have to suffer 2 losses and also have more work to do: helping the hubby of my boss, his temper is as strong as his wife. So i better leave
Oh, mimi, I know exactly how you feel! I had a shitty day last night too.. I'm getting sick AGAIN, I have more school work that I can't get through, and on top of all Rafa lost. What a great day

Good luck with your boss mimi

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-28-2011, 07:04 AM   #849
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hello sokk

sorry that you are sick, are you better now?

well, many rafa haters(roger lovers) do not post in his losing thread . Well, at least I am not as coward as them, i still post when rafa lost

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #850

Quote:
hello sokk

sorry that you are sick, are you better now?

well, many rafa haters(roger lovers) do not post in his losing thread . Well, at least I am not as coward as them, i still post when rafa lost
I didn't post.. maybe I am a coward, but I had a shitty day and I just couldn't face the Rafa haters They spew their hate everywhere, so little respect for one of history's best players.. it makes me sick.

On the plus side, he was injured, but he still didn't retire, so at least the haters won't have that argument anymore. Plus, he was INJURED, I'm sure he would have won over Ferrer if he wasn't injured..

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #851
country flag Mimi

Quote:
I didn't post.. maybe I am a coward, but I had a shitty day and I just couldn't face the Rafa haters They spew their hate everywhere, so little respect for one of history's best players.. it makes me sick.

On the plus side, he was injured, but he still didn't retire, so at least the haters won't have that argument anymore. Plus, he was INJURED, I'm sure he would have won over Ferrer if he wasn't injured..
sorry, I don't mean you are a coward coz you seldom post in General message no matter rafa is winning or losing, I was referring to those who only post when their idol is winning and hide when he is losing

well you don't know those haters well, even if he did not retire, they still critiise him coz they would say he was not injured, but cheating

Old 01-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #852
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sokk and Mimi, hope you're doing better today!

I didn't go to GM, you're admirable Mimi if you still argue with the haters but I just don't have the time or energy.
This time the injury is not so serious, he'll get over it.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:34 AM   #853

Quote:
sorry, I don't mean you are a coward coz you seldom post in General message no matter rafa is winning or losing, I was referring to those who only post when their idol is winning and hide when he is losing

well you don't know those haters well, even if he did not retire, they still critiise him coz they would say he was not injured, but cheating
I know.. I just talked with FlameOn about this, saying they would probably say he faked his injury.. sure, that's why he will be out a month, right? Because of a FAKED injury?!?! Stupid haters!

I usually post even when Rafa loses, and I usually post to congratulate the winner of a slam, no matter who it is, I even congratulate Federer. More than can be said about the haters, I never saw even ONE of the haters congratulate Rafa on his Career Grand Slam after he won USO last year.. anyway, like I said, I would have posted in the Rafa thread, I just can't face the haters right now. I will post in it later though..

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 AM   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

I didn't go to GM, you're admirable Mimi if you still argue with the haters but I just don't have the time or energy.
I agree. I don't have the time, patience or energy to argue with the haters either. At least not now, I have enough problems with school as it is.. Plus, arguing with haters is like arguing with a wall, you can not talk reason with them at all. They have no idea what simple logic is. They would bring up insane stuff like him faking the injury, or him being, you know, the *d* word. Anyway, I admire Rafa for not retiring, I'm porud of him for not doing that! Plus, one less thing the haters can say about Rafa It was obvious that he wanted to retire a lot of times, but he didn't, in honor of Ferrer, his countryman. The haters sometimes say that Rafa is not humble and bad at sportsmanship, I couldn't disagree more. I think the fact that he DIDN'T retire proved what a great guy he really is! And yes, he deserved the sportsmanship award

And yeah, he got injured, and will prbably be out for a month, but at least it wasn't his knees. Then he would probably be out for half a season, so thank god his knees are still ok!

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by FormerRafaFan : 01-28-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #855
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

sweet Maria, you know I am an old crying baby, even after so many years of argument with rafa haters, i still am not tired of it, i will defend rafa if i have time.

I am jealous that Kim is gonig to win 3 slams only after less than 2 years' of coming back, only won 1 when she played for 8 years, it shows how bad the field is, and poor Juju has to retire without glory