Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #766
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I know you weren't literally crying, but felt bad, that is what the crying symbol means

Are you talking about Maria Sharapova? Sorry, but I'm totally clueless right now..
Yes Maria Sharpova. I was a little bit upset about it then, like I am every time she loses but I've calmed down now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I can answer for her, yes she was talking about Sharapova.
Very disappointing, she would have had a great chance for the title.
I didn't really have many expectations for her since she did lose in the 1st round last year and played very poor in Auckland but I am upset she lost to Petkovic.

It is a big missed opportunity to go deep but I guess it's better than getting thrashed by Li Na (who is playing really well) in the next round.

Reading/Listening to her interviews sometimes makes me wonder why I get more upset than her every time she loses. Maybe she just doesn't show it.

Onto Rafa, I hope he can win a few more matches.
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2011, 03:25 AM   #767
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Star,

Yesterday was the deadline to sign up for spring sports and my 12 yr old son timidly told me he doesn't want to play tennis. I asked on 3 separate occasions to make sure I heard right and each time, the answer was no. I'm heartbroken of course but I will not force him to play. He loves basketball and football and that's fine too.
don't be heartbroken, the most important thing is that he loves sports, its good that he plays sports than playing electronic games

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:26 AM   #768
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

poor Roddick, its better that he could win just one set

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #769
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody..
oh my goodness, this is my first post..i coudnt find an introduction thread and stuff like that so i decided to post this here..

since this is my first post im a little embarrassed knowing that some of u here already got like thousands of post.but ahm im a big rafa fan..tbh, i became a big tennis fan since i saw rafa played in the roland garros..im also not fond of joining forums, but since i found this site, and start reading all u guys post, i just found myself getting hooked and such a great community,so finally decided to sign up here..oh well i think this post is quite long so yeah ill be checking u guys out from time to time..ill be often here from now on..

klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #770
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by klyne View Post
hi everybody..
oh my goodness, this is my first post..i coudnt find an introduction thread and stuff like that so i decided to post this here..

since this is my first post im a little embarrassed knowing that some of u here already got like thousands of post.but ahm im a big rafa fan..tbh, i became a big tennis fan since i saw rafa played in the roland garros..im also not fond of joining forums, but since i found this site, and start reading all u guys post, i just found myself getting hooked and such a great community,so finally decided to sign up here..oh well i think this post is quite long so yeah ill be checking u guys out from time to time..ill be often here from now on..
welcome klyne

you chose the right thread to join, we are peaceful people but beware of the posters in "General message", many are very nasty to rafa

Old 01-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #771
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mimi!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #772
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Hi Mimi!
hello FlameOn, sorry for Nando, but for sure he gonna wins more when clay season is coming.

not too happy, have to work late again, wanted to watch rafa live on tv

Old 01-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #773
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hello FlameOn, sorry for Nando, but for sure he gonna wins more when clay season is coming.

not too happy, have to work late again, wanted to watch rafa live on tv
He played with a broken bone in his ankle that needs surgery . He seems to have a little injury all the time. I really think his results could be better if only he could be healthy. I'm proud he reached the fourth round with such an ailment.

And I posted somewhere else, that he's spent 84 weeks in the top 10. Pretty cool IMO.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #774
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welcome klyne

you chose the right thread to join, we are peaceful people but beware of the posters in "General message", many are very nasty to rafa
hi mimi..thank u..i appreciate such a warm welcome..

Old 01-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #775
country flag FlameOn

Quote:
Oh how rude of me. Welcome to MTF.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #776
country flag Mimi

Quote:
He played with a broken bone in his ankle that needs surgery . He seems to have a little injury all the time. I really think his results could be better if only he could be healthy. I'm proud he reached the fourth round with such an ailment.

And I posted somewhere else, that he's spent 84 weeks in the top 10. Pretty cool IMO.
sorry for the injury, may be he needs to slim down a bit so as to avoid more injuries? He has a little belly

Old 01-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #777
country flag Mimi

Quote:
you are most welcome, Flame-On is a very nice gay who you can talk with

excusez-moi, I have to leave now, working

Old 01-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #778
country flag FlameOn

Quote:
sorry for the injury, may be he needs to slim down a bit so as to avoid more injuries? He has a little belly
I'm not sure that's the trouble 'cause it's always something to do with his foot that's injured, or ankle in this case.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #779
country flag klyne

Quote:
Oh how rude of me. Welcome to MTF.

hi flameOn..
thanks!!!

Old 01-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #780
country flag klyne

Quote:
you are most welcome, Flame-On is a very nice gay who you can talk with

excusez-moi, I have to leave now, working
ill remember that..