Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 50 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2011, 02:16 AM   #736
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Rafa look so wet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 08:16 AM   #737
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Rafa look so wet!
Indeed, what is it with this shirt guys? Rafa always sweats a lot but the shirt has never been like this, horrible! In Doha I thought it was the illness but seems to be a very bad shirt indeed, Nike!
Old 01-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #738
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Those Armani shots of Rafa are sooo good! He's looking extremly HOT!:drool

About the shirt.. I told you guys, the shirt is bad, because it doesn't seem to breathe properly, so it won't let the sweat evaporate, it just kinda stays there.. Must be uncomfortable for him, especially playing under the hot sun in Australia. I feel bad for him! Stupid Nike, it's their fault! Why can't they make a good shirt for the #1 tennis player in the world?

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #739
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa looking hot in Armani He looks unrecognizable in one of the pics.
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:41 AM   #740
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, rafa is looking good in those Armani photos, but sorry, the old fashioned mimi still does not like him posing in undies

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:46 AM   #741

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Rafa looking hot in Armani He looks unrecognizable in one of the pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
yeah, rafa is looking good in those Armani photos, but sorry, the old fashioned mimi still does not like him posing in undies
The pants pic you can clearly see is him. and he's looking mighty damn fine too. With his ass on display like that

But the underwear pic.. OMG. I mean, he looks good, but I almost didn't recognize him. You can't see that it's him. And that makes the pants pic automatically my favorite. It shows off his ass, and you can actually tell it's Rafa. He looks good too

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 01-21-2011, 06:54 AM   #742
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

greedy money-seeker rafa, he should concentrate on his tennis, and not posing as an undie model

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:03 PM   #743
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
The pants pic you can clearly see is him. and he's looking mighty damn fine too. With his ass on display like that

But the underwear pic.. OMG. I mean, he looks good, but I almost didn't recognize him. You can't see that it's him. And that makes the pants pic automatically my favorite. It shows off his ass, and you can actually tell it's Rafa. He looks good too
Yeah in the underwear pic I didn't recognise him either.
The pants pic I like too, the pose and the fact that it looks like Rafa.

And mimi I've been trying to give you and others rep for so long, but guess I need to spread way more than I have already. Thanks, I apreciate all the ones you've given me, I'll try and return some as soon as possible.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #744

Quote:
greedy money-seeker rafa, he should concentrate on his tennis, and not posing as an undie model
How do you know he does it for the money? Maybe he wanted to do it because it's fun?

Anyway.. these kinds of things come with being a tennis star. I don't think his game suffers too much from this either. When was the photo shoot?

BTW.. I made a few bets yesterday.. only vCash on MTF of course, not real money But still.. I lost like 2000 I'm so bad at betting! lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-22-2011, 12:32 AM   #745
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Yeah in the underwear pic I didn't recognise him either.
The pants pic I like too, the pose and the fact that it looks like Rafa.

And mimi I've been trying to give you and others rep for so long, but guess I need to spread way more than I have already. Thanks, I apreciate all the ones you've given me, I'll try and return some as soon as possible.
i have said many times to others that there is no need to return the good reps i sent out, i just love to send out

Old 01-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #746
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
How do you know he does it for the money? Maybe he wanted to do it because it's fun?

Anyway.. these kinds of things come with being a tennis star. I don't think his game suffers too much from this either. When was the photo shoot?

BTW.. I made a few bets yesterday.. only vCash on MTF of course, not real money But still.. I lost like 2000 I'm so bad at betting! lol
if he is a model then I can excuse him for posing in undies or even nude. But he is a high-prestiged tennis player. Sorry if i sound snoobish, but I think tennis player is a higher profession than model so he should not do this

Old 01-22-2011, 05:41 AM   #747
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am really over-weighted, i only have 168cm but almost 70kg
That's hardly overweight, Mimi. Just make sure you're active.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:43 AM   #748
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so mad they're not having Nando VS Berdych on Rod Laver. Instead they're sticking them out on Margaret Court. Now I won't be able to watch it on TV.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #749
country flag Yazoo.C

Vamos Rafa tough match today but great that he got through and in straight sets. Bernie very good effort.

Quote:
i have said many times to others that there is no need to return the good reps i sent out, i just love to send out
Oh that's very nice of you

I'll try and give some back when I can though.

Last edited by Yazoo.C : 01-22-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #750
country flag Raferminator
Banned!

Raferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond repute

Can Rafa tell Nike he wants to wear a different shirt?
If he has a fever and is sweating like that, he should be wearing something that hides it a little better.

Anyone else starting to fear this might be Mono or somethihng serious? He's been feeling unwell for an awfully long time.
Raferminator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote