Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2011, 03:47 AM   #706
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Rafa and Murray are always in the same half/quarter
No worries, Murray is a funny sissy like Fed. I laugh my ass off everytime I see a picture or a vid of him.....:ha ha:
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2011, 04:08 AM   #707
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
In the excerpt I read, she describes an incident where they fought about the younger daughter and piano. He thought she was being too harsh. She accused him of not believing in their daughter. I had the feeling that they had more disagreements than that one.

I gave the excerpt to a friend of mine who read it the night after she thought her husband had gone overboard in lecturing their son for getting an A- instead of an A. She was thinking maybe he was right after reading it. I need to apologize to her son.

I think working hard is more about teaching responsibility than drilling children mercilessly. Also I think she's wrong about making learning fun. I don't mean in that sort of fuzzy thinking way, but that learning is it's own reward. But, in the long run I think treating children with respect and expecting they show that same respect toward everyone else is most important. I think Rafa is an excellent example of a hard worker who is also respectful to all.
It would be interesting to hear what the children say about their up-bringing.

From everything I've read about Rafa, he wasn't ever forced to play tennis. He works hard b/c he wants to.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #708
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see so many people here, i hope i did not miss one:

hi to Star, veronique, sokk, Nekomanta, Thanos, Yazoo. Its very cold here in Hong Kong, 8 degree, i know its peanut when compared with yours, but we don't have much heating system, so its already very cold for us :m usic:

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #709
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post

hi to Star, veronique, sokk, Nekomanta, Thanos, Yazoo. Its very cold here in Hong Kong, 8 degree, i know its peanut when compared with yours, but we don't have much heating system, so its already very cold for us :m usic:

And it's humid too. brrrrr
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #710
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
It would be interesting to hear what the children say about their up-bringing.

From everything I've read about Rafa, he wasn't ever forced to play tennis. He works hard b/c he wants to.

We'll see what he has to say when he's 30.

Well, probably he won't say anything at all. It will be interesting to see what Rafa does in retirement. I expect something like Edberg.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #711
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi Mimi! Make sure you dress warmly.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #712
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We'll see what he has to say when he's 30.

Well, probably he won't say anything at all. It will be interesting to see what Rafa does in retirement. I expect something like Edberg.
Nah! He looks so self-motivated. I'd shocked to learn his parents forced him to train and play against his will.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #713
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Nah! He looks so self-motivated. I'd shocked to learn his parents forced him to train and play against his will.
Oh, I don't think they forced him against his will.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #714
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

don't wear that much as I don't want to look like a ballon (already chubby enough)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:43 AM   #715
country flag Veronique

Quote:
don't wear that much as I don't want to look like a ballon (already chubby enough)
Geez! Go ahead and freeze and remain pretty. LOL

Star, there was also something on NPR about Asian women and their fear of weight. Did you listen to it?
Old 01-17-2011, 05:19 AM   #716
country flag Mimi

Quote:

Star, there was also something on NPR about Asian women and their fear of weight. Did you listen to it?
I am really over-weighted, i only have 168cm but almost 70kg

Old 01-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #717
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

No. I didn't see that.

So that must put that Kimora person in a bit of a problem since she is both african and asian heritage.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #718
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
No worries, Murray is a funny sissy like Fed. I laugh my ass off everytime I see a picture or a vid of him.....:ha ha:
Murray can crack a few jokes from time to time. Good thing is Murray likes Rafa.
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #719
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Murray can crack a few jokes from time to time. Good thing is Murray likes Rafa.
I actually genuinly believe Murray likes Rafa and that it isn't just something he says Didn't they play that football game together?

So many guys on the tour are Rafatards these days.. I can't even keep track anymore, Fed, Pico, Feli, Nando, Nole, Murray etc.. there's just something about Rafa that makes him so likeable I guess

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #720
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I actually genuinly believe Murray likes Rafa and that it isn't just something he says Didn't they play that football game together?

So many guys on the tour are Rafatards these days.. I can't even keep track anymore, Fed, Pico, Feli, Nando, Nole, Murray etc.. there's just something about Rafa that makes him so likeable I guess
I genuinely believe it too I remember in one of his interviews he said how much he loves Rafa etc, kept praising him, but then again when does Andy ever say anything bad about Rafa?

I know Nole and Andy played football this week, but I'm not sure if Rafa was a part of that.

IDK maybe it's just because I like them both, I'd like to think so
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote