Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #676
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

I read an article about Rafa in a Norwegian newspaper today.. I think I'll post it in the articles thread. I translated it, though the translation isn't very good.

The article is kinda depressing though.. they mention that people doubt he can win because he just overcame the flu.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #677
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone notice how Ferrer often grunts about half a second after he's hit the ball? :retard: I have no problem with grunting but his is annoying especially when his grunt and his strike aren't in sync.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:41 AM   #678
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi friends

i wanted to write more, but mtf is so slow that it makes me crazy

so see you later, i am going to post more when it moves faster

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #679

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Anyone notice how Ferrer often grunts about half a second after he's hit the ball? :retard: I have no problem with grunting but his is annoying especially when his grunt and his strike aren't in sync.
LOL.. never noticed it, but I can se how that would be annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hi friends

i wanted to write more, but mtf is so slow that it makes me crazy

so see you later, i am going to post more when it moves faster
That sucks, but we'll be here when you get back

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2011, 08:01 AM   #680
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and don't worry Mimi I know you're not small minded!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #681
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, I had watched it many years ago at cinema? Its a romantic film. It is good in the way that the photography, the costumes etc are beautiful and it showed a fair view of the stuff happening in the 1960's in Hong Kong, but if you don't like these stuff, you may find it boring, coz most of the films directed by WAng is difficult to understand, you may call it artisic.
i just finished watching it and i'm going to write a mini review below because it still quite raw in my mind.

SPOILERS ALERT

firstly the directing was spectacular, i love how the opening ten minute sequence showed mrs chan wearing a new a dress every minute. this established that a period of time had passed between the first encounter with chow. also it persuaded the viewer that she was a "trophy wife" simultaneously since she was a secretary (on secretary salary someone couldn't afford her beautiful dresses). another thing i applaud kar wai wong, that neither of mrs chan or chow spouses were shown (only their voices are heard). this allows the viewer not to get attached to spouses hence their romance/friendship between chow and mrs chan doesn't seem 'wrong'. i see why, you labelled wong movies being artistic. the scene where they meet up in the hotel, she wearing a white dress (white had always meant purity) yet wearing a red jacket (red means lust not romance) over the white dress, which show conflict in mrs chan. while chow inside the hotel room look very stressed over the affair. the first two third of the film is not necessary in chronological order, as different stages of the relationship are shown.

i just like to finish off (because this post becoming longer than expected hehehe) that i liked how there was no hollywood ending and everything about their relationship and chemistry between the two actors were very realistic.

a question that i wanted to ask is mahjong the game that uses a scoresheet or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Thanos, btw I wanted to add, have you seen another Wong Kar Wai movie My Blueberry Nights?
no i haven't watched it. i will put it on my to watch list, so later we can bond over it . no i will not give you my home address

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post

Thanos: Don't even say it.. I will cry the day Gonzo retires. I love him. He was such a great player at the peak of his career. I love his personality, he has such a kind soul, but he's so temperamental on court! lol. I also love the fact that he's done so much humanitarian work, like helping Chile after the earthquake. He really loves his country, which I think is amazing. I think I'll quit tennis too, if none of the young guys I root for will make it.
yeah it be very sad day when fena retires because it will be the end of chilean tennis as we know it.

in other news, i just checked my user cp and i have four new reps!! (since i last checked last night) two goodreps and two badreps, so i broke even....
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:23 AM   #682
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i

a question that i wanted to ask is mahjong the game that uses a scoresheet or something?
i never played mahjong, but i think they memorise the winning/losing by their head instead of writing on a sheet

i have to say, you are very observant and smart, i could never notice such small things as white = purity, red = lust

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #683
country flag Mimi

hi to Flame on and Sokk

mtf is still working very slowly , so my message is short, have a nice weekend

Old 01-14-2011, 05:41 AM   #684

Quote:
in other news, i just checked my user cp and i have four new reps!! (since i last checked last night) two goodreps and two badreps, so i broke even....
Why would anyone bad rep you? I'm sure it's some Rafa hater

Quote:
hi to Flame on and Sokk

mtf is still working very slowly , so my message is short, have a nice weekend
Hi Mimi

That's ok. I totally understand. I hope you have a nice weekened

I just have a question.. what do you guys think of Rafa's draw? I think it's not the worst he could have gotten, but not the best either..

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2011, 05:56 AM   #685
country flag Mimi

i don't know why people keep saying rafa's draw is easy? ! he has Isner/Murray/Soldering

Old 01-14-2011, 06:19 AM   #686

Quote:
i don't know why people keep saying rafa's draw is easy? ! he has Isner/Murray/Soldering
Isner is well.. Isner. I have no doubt in my mind Nadal will win over Isner.

However, Murray/Soderling is worse

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #687
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Isner is well.. Isner. I have no doubt in my mind Nadal will win over Isner.

However, Murray/Soderling is worse
my dear friend, Isner's serves are as huge as cannon

Old 01-14-2011, 07:10 AM   #688
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no i haven't watched it. i will put it on my to watch list, so later we can bond over it . no i will not give you my home address
LMFAO where did this joke start from and I don't need your address

Do you like movies in general and artsy movies?
My Blueberry Nights is not maybe that artsy but still, the main characters are played by Norah Jones and Jude Law, just so you know.

Mimi, you have a nice weekend too, get some good rest before the AO!
About the draw - well, it could be worse, at least it's not Del Potro in the 1st round. Always gonna be tough the 2nd week so...
More important is for Rafa to be healthy, hopefully he's got over the virus and is fit enough.
Oh, and MTF works fine for me, sorry it's slow for you.

Last edited by MariaV : 01-14-2011 at 07:17 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:12 AM   #689
country flag FlameOn

Quote:
my dear friend, Isner's serves are as huge as cannon
Rafa can handle big serves.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #690
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LMFAO where did this joke start from and I don't need your address

Do you like movies in general and artsy movies?
My Blueberry Nights is not maybe that artsy but still, the main characters are played by Norah Jones and Jude Law, just so you know.
i don't like movies... i absolutely love them. along with music it block out the real world for a short period of time. i'm currently watching the movies listed in imdb top 250 and i only have 15 movies to go hehe.

anyways i'm going to watch cinema paradiso, if i don't return it because i've melted into my chair.

it still so hot here . i wish i could take off my skin and hang it up in my closet.

Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote