Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #661
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I can't believe Verdasco lost yet ANOTHER close match, or maybe I can believe it.. it's not like him losing is a big surprise anymore

Are you guys watching the qualies for the Australian Open? Some interesting matches going on there
My boy already lost in the qualy 1st round.

Good to hear you're at least feeling better now Mimi, well the work and overtime - sigh, exactly the same here.
I will follow the AO as much as I can but I won't deprive myself of sleep as I have no expectations for Rafa and Fed is gonna win anyway.
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #662
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
My boy already lost in the qualy 1st round.

Good to hear you're at least feeling better now Mimi, well the work and overtime - sigh, exactly the same here.
I will follow the AO as much as I can but I won't deprive myself of sleep as I have no expectations for Rafa and Fed is gonna win anyway.
thanks Maria you are so kind.

you have a new boy? Who is he? its good that you found yourself a new boy coz our rafa is getting old . i don't know who to follow after he retired

how come Roger is still so good at this not young age? I have to say besides that he is good, the others are useless

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:34 AM   #663
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
thanks Maria you are so kind.

you have a new boy? Who is he? its good that you found yourself a new boy coz our rafa is getting old . i don't know who to follow after he retired

how come Roger is still so good at this not young age? I have to say besides that he is good, the others are useless
I had one Estonian boy playing the qualies.
But don't tell me - Rafa getting older, it's just horrible horrible horrible. I just pray he will have at least 5 more years without any major injury tragedy. *crossing fingers*
Uhhh, the younger ones will come up, you'll find someone to follow, don't worry.
So far tennis itself is still interesting for me and I like to watch different players.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #664
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had one Estonian boy playing the qualies.
But don't tell me - Rafa getting older, it's just horrible horrible horrible. I just pray he will have at least 5 more years without any major injury tragedy. *crossing fingers*
Uhhh, the younger ones will come up, you'll find someone to follow, don't worry.
So far tennis itself is still interesting for me and I like to watch different players.
I wish your country boy are going to play better soon

yeah, time is running away so quickly, i will be 70 soon

not easy to find a new favourite, coz i am very picky

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #665
country flag MariaV

Ahh Mimi, you found Rafa after Pete, no? You can find someone new. What other players do you like besides Rafa?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #666
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup, Caroline is so sweet and young and it softens my old heart

have to work overtime tonight as the lazy secretary of the administrative partner has taken "sick leaves" so i have to take care of the 2 trainee solicitors who are coming for interview/test paper at 7 pm . Hope I can leave before 9 pm so that I can watch "Mentalist"

I feel better now, you are too kind. Holy god, givng her a slap is not enough, I dreamt of putting her head down to the toilet but one little good thing she did was that she gave me a "lucky money" which equals to 2/3 of my salary
i think it everyone dream to put their boss head down the toilet . well that good to hear that at least you got money

Quote:
I wish your country boy are going to play better soon

yeah, time is running away so quickly, i will be 70 soon

not easy to find a new favourite, coz i am very picky
same after fernando gonzalez, nalbandian and haas retire. i'm going to stop watching tennis because i don't really like any of the new players coming through as much compared to these players. i expect all three of them to retire at the end of this year.

by the way, have you watched the movie called 'in the mood for love'? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118694/ if so any good? i was told to watch it and probably going to watch soon hehe.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #667
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Ahh Mimi, you found Rafa after Pete, no? You can find someone new. What other players do you like besides Rafa?
I like Mark P, Ancic, Roddick, Nole but not as much as I liked Rafa

Old 01-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #668
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i think it everyone dream to put their boss head down the toilet . well that good to hear that at least you got money

same after fernando gonzalez, nalbandian and haas retire. i'm going to stop watching tennis because i don't really like any of the new players coming through as much compared to these players. i expect all three of them to retire at the end of this year.

by the way, have you watched the movie called 'in the mood for love'? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118694/ if so any good? i was told to watch it and probably going to watch soon hehe.
well, I am more evil, i wanted her to eat shit

Haas may be, but not fat david and Gonzalez i guess

yes, I had watched it many years ago at cinema? Its a romantic film. It is good in the way that the photography, the costumes etc are beautiful and it showed a fair view of the stuff happening in the 1960's in Hong Kong, but if you don't like these stuff, you may find it boring, coz most of the films directed by WAng is difficult to understand, you may call it artisic.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #669
country flag Mimi

see you all later, have to work

Old 01-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #670
country flag MariaV

Bye Mimi, talk to you later!
Good choice of players btw.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #671
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

Haas already called it quits, no? Too bad about your guys yeah, I liked all of them too. All 3 with bad injuries just like Marat.

Oh I've seen the movie, I liked it but I wonder if it's something for you. Let us know if you watch it.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #672
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like Mark P, Ancic, Roddick, Nole but not as much as I liked Rafa
Well only Nole is really current out of those. I don't think Ancic is going to come back. Roddick is...well, Roddick. If I'm being honest I think Roddick's game is way too passive and borderline painful to watch at times. And his personality on court is just too much at times. He tried to deliberately hit Roger with a first serve in Madrid 2009.

Now if Serena Williams had tried to do that she would've got all kinds of shit, but because Roddick is viewed as some sort of entertaining character, everyone just laughed as if he was telling a joke or something.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #673
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Well only Nole is really current out of those. I don't think Ancic is going to come back. Roddick is...well, Roddick. If I'm being honest I think Roddick's game is way too passive and borderline painful to watch at times. And his personality on court is just too much at times. He tried to deliberately hit Roger with a first serve in Madrid 2009.

Now if Serena Williams had tried to do that she would've got all kinds of shit, but because Roddick is viewed as some sort of entertaining character, everyone just laughed as if he was telling a joke or something.

And also the victim was Rogina -- so

You should have been watching tennis when Lendl was around.

He actually said that when someone comes to the net they are fair game to be targeted. Put that idea into practice routinely, as well.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #674
country flag MariaV

Thanos, btw I wanted to add, have you seen another Wong Kar Wai movie My Blueberry Nights?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #675
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

I like the fact that the chat is so active!

I have a few guys in the qualifying rounds.. I won't say who I'm rooting for.. I'm too afraid of jinxing them I'll let you know who it is after they have made the draw though, which they hopefully will!

The youngest guy I'm following is actually another Spaniard. His names is Javier Marti. He just turned 19, but he's still at the futures level. He has played a few challengers. But he hasn't won a challenger match yet. I only hope he'll be as good as Rafa eventually, but it will probably take some time. He's only ranked about 334 in the world. It's weird, because he usually wins his future matches 6-1, 6-2 and such. And he has reached many QF, SF and F. He's even won two futures. He kinda seems too good for futures, but he isn't good enough to win any challenger matches So he's kinda inbetween. As of now though he hasn't got any choice. He needs to get his ranking up, and he needs to win points. So he has to continue playing futures, at least for a little while longer.

MariaV: at least you have a player from your home country trying to make it. The best Norwegian is ranked about 500 in the world, and he's like 26 years old. He's a journeyman. Not much hope there unfortunately. It's not looking good from the junior boys either. We have a foreigner playing in Norway who is kinda good, but he's not comepting for us. He's not representing Norway.. We don't have any on the women's side either. Well, we have one junior girl with some potential. I hope she makes it. Even though I'm not much into women's tennis to be honest.

mimi: I like Nole too, though not as much as I like Rafa. I like most of the Argentine players, and that includes Pico, Delpo and Nalby. I know Rafa is getting older, and it's so sad. But I'm proud of him. He's already achieved so much, and he will achieve much more! I hope he plays til he's at least 30. I'm trying to find some new guys to follow, but I'm very picky like you. I found Javi last year, and I've followed him since though

Sad to hear you have to work overtime. I "work" too. Been studying for 8 hours today.. didn't have any classes, so that means I have to study. I have sooo much to get through. Very annoying, and kinda stressful too. at least I don't have to deal with annoying bosses, I'm my own boss as a student, which is kinda nice

Good luck at work though. Hope you make it in time for The Mentalist. I watch that show too

Thanos: Don't even say it.. I will cry the day Gonzo retires. I love him. He was such a great player at the peak of his career. I love his personality, he has such a kind soul, but he's so temperamental on court! lol. I also love the fact that he's done so much humanitarian work, like helping Chile after the earthquake. He really loves his country, which I think is amazing. I think I'll quit tennis too, if none of the young guys I root for will make it.

FlameOn: I like Roddick. So no comment. Though I agree. His behavior on court is somtimes.. I like Nole too, though not as much as I like Rafa. I like most of the Argentine players, and that includes Pico, Delpo and Nalby.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.

Last edited by FormerRafaFan : 01-12-2011 at 04:40 PM.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote