Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #271
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Aww Mimi, don't get too obsessed by Brokeback Mountain, that would not be good but it's a fantastic movie indeed, absolutely phenomenal music/soundtrack (good that it got an Oscar) and I've cried every time I've seen it too, I've seen it 3 times I think.
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #272
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Maria, I wanted to, but i can't

the most painful but beautiful love film ever that is unforgettable for me

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #273
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh I envy you, I could never work from home, toomany distractions.
What kind of business are you in if I may ask?

Hi Mimi! I'll go check the GM a bit then but there's no reason to take GM seriously.
Mainly programming, but I've also learned to wear many hats through the years. To earn extra money, I also take technical support calls and even sales calls sometimes. I can work any time of day or night if I want. I've been working at home since 1995. I don't see myself dressing up and going to work. I'm raising 2 boys 11&14 and love the flexibility to be able to tend to them when needed.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #274
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post

still am obssessed with Brokeback Mountain since I watched it for the 1st time 4 months ago, still cried when watching the sad clips on youtube, and so sad that Ennis lost his beloved Jack in movie and Jack/Jake lost his Ennis/Heath in real life, oh god, why you are so cruel to take away Ennis and let poor Jack/Jake lives and get old alone

i guess i need to be sent to mental hospital, have never been so obssessed by another movie, the older i get, the more crazy I get

yesterday swam under a storm signal, luckily i needed not to be expelled from the pool and could swim for 40 minutes
Mimi, I cannot swim. I never learned. I can run for miles and miles, but can't swim to save my life.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #275
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Mainly programming, but I've also learned to wear many hats through the years. To earn extra money, I also take technical support calls and even sales calls sometimes. I can work any time of day or night if I want. I've been working at home since 1995. I don't see myself dressing up and going to work. I'm raising 2 boys 11&14 and love the flexibility to be able to tend to them when needed.
I love your work, i love working at home. You know, my dream work is as a writer, so cool, my words can touch and inspire so many people but sadly i don't have good writing skills and lack of imagination

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:20 AM   #276
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Mimi, I cannot swim. I never learned. I can run for miles and miles, but can't swim to save my life.
i don't swim well, I don't seem to float much above the water, must keep swimming or float down, the maximum that i can swim in one time , i guess, is only 50m?

Old 08-18-2010, 06:56 AM   #277
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh it's great for you then. And for this kind of work one really doesn't need to go to some office every day.

I can swim OK and I like it but I'm not a pro swimmer of course. I like going to my spa's swimming pool. We have very few open air swimming pools because usually our summers are not that great and it's raining too often. But even the sea water was warm this summer with this long heat wave here. When I was a child I could be in the water the whole day and my mom was panicking and couldn't get me out of the water.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #278
country flag Mimi

i think the first time that i went to swimming pool, i was already 11? coz my family was poor and my mum was busily working to earn monies, no time (even if she had time, she didn't take us out that much as she loved staying at home) to take us to swimming pool

i don't remember how I learnt to swim, i guess no one taught me

Old 08-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #279
country flag MariaV

Oh, we learned to swim at school one year, I think I was 8 years old then.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:27 AM   #280
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, we learned to swim at school one year, I think I was 8 years old then.
wow, your school must be a very prestigoius and rich one, we used public swiimming pool, not many schools have swimming pools

Old 08-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #281
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
wow, your school must be a very prestigoius and rich one, we used public swiimming pool, not many schools have swimming pools
Hehe, well actually I went to our top school only for the senior high school.
My first school was very good too though. At that time they started to build new schoolhouses with swimming pools but we went to one sports club's swimming pool for the swimming lessons. It was OK that way.
Now there are swimming lessons in the school curriculum so all kids here must learn to swim but in the reality indeed, many (old) schools that don't have swimming pools don't teach kids to swim. I guess I was lucky.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #282
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic play from Rafa now.. ugh.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #283
country flag Veronique

Swimming is big business in the US. We start taking our babies to swimming lessons at 6 months old. Swimming isn't part of the school curriculum here but there are private swimming programs all over the place. My kids are 11&14 now so they're no longer taking lessons. Some of their friends are still doing swimming meets (competition). We've moved on.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:56 AM   #284
country flag Mimi

hi all

i have no idea that rafa is playing bad? i have live coverage of Cinci, but the time is too late for me

Old 08-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #285
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Swimming is big business in the US. We start taking our babies to swimming lessons at 6 months old. Swimming isn't part of the school curriculum here but there are private swimming programs all over the place. My kids are 11&14 now so they're no longer taking lessons. Some of their friends are still doing swimming meets (competition). We've moved on.
Yeah... and you have great swimmers, starting with Michael Phelps... I love to watch swimming too not just to swim.
Do your boys do any sports now?

Mimi, Rafa's doing OK I think, I saw some of the Dent match. The most important thing is to be healthy and in the best shape for the USO.