Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #196
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
No no, Mirkaland is female and American, she's Mellow Yellow now.
Ah! Now that's a poster I remember vividly.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #197
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Were are you located, Maria? I'm in GA (USA). I work at home so my schedule is very flexible. I find I'm very productive when the house is quiet and everyone in bed.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #198
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Were are you located, Maria? I'm in GA (USA). I work at home so my schedule is very flexible. I find I'm very productive when the house is quiet and everyone in bed.
Oh good for you, you must have strong self-discipline then! I also find it the best to work when everything around is quite but I'm afraid I would never get my work done at home, too many things distracting all the time.
I'm in Estonia, it's in the nothern part of Europe, south of Finland.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #199
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Oh good for you, you must have strong self-discipline then! I also find it the best to work when everything around is quite but I'm afraid I would never get my work done at home, too many things distracting all the time.
I'm in Estonia, it's in the nothern part of Europe, south of Finland.
I don't know about self-discipline but I appreciate the flexibility, no traffic, no dressing up. I work in my pjs. LOL

Isn't Estonia linked to Skype in some ways?
Old 08-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #200
country flag Veronique

Time to go back to bed. Hopefully I can wake up on time for morning mass (I'm an hopeless Catholic) Next I'll hit the gym, come home and work some more, then take my kid to the dentist. He's getting braces today.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #201
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, Estonia is linked to Skype.
Have some good sleep Veronique!
Old 08-03-2010, 03:20 AM   #202
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i can't do gym now, i had been doing it for 5 years. May be i should have get a coach as i got a spur under my feet after doing the running machine, hurt like hell

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:06 AM   #203
country flag MariaV

Mimi! Careful with your feet!
If you can afford a coach then why not try, if you want to.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #204
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mimi! Careful with your feet!
If you can afford a coach then why not try, if you want to.
the spur stuff was happened in 2001, despite doing numerous treatment, it didn't help much, it was healed after 6 months and then it re-occurred again at the end of 2007, again, took 6 months for it to heal naturally will never do gym again

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #205
country flag MariaV

Oh, now I understand, you don't want to start doing the gym again, and yes you better be careful with your feet then.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #206
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post

the spur stuff was happened in 2001, despite doing numerous treatment, it didn't help much, it was healed after 6 months and then it re-occurred again at the end of 2007, again, took 6 months for it to heal naturally will never do gym again
You could do the recumbent bicycle or elliptical trainer. Those don't put pressure on the bottom of your feet the way a treadmill does.

On 09/11/2001 I felt a twinge in my right foot while running on the treadmill. I ignored it and run another 30 min but when I stopped, I could not walk. Fortunately I was exercising at home and had to literally crawl to my bed. To make matters worse, the emergency room doctor didn't catch the stress fracture I suffered so proper treatment was not administered. By the time I saw a podiatrist who gave me the proper diagnostic, it was too late since the bone had already started healing. As a result I have a lazy right foot. You really can't tell when I walk but I feel it when I jog or run. I didn't do either for almost 9 years. I'm back running again now but I always feel the discomfort in my right foot. I have to check and see if this can be corrected with surgery but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #207
country flag Veronique

Mimi, I also wonder if you need proper shoes. A funny thing happened to me during this summer. I put my New Balance sneakers out to dry but then it rained. So I found myself with no shoes to wear the next morning. I borrowed my 11 yr old son's Fila tennis shoes and they turned out to be the kind of shoes I've been looking for all my life. He's not getting them back! I'll get him a new pair.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:41 AM   #208
country flag Mimi

Veronique

oh take great care of your foot, if you feel uncomfortable, stop running for a while.

regarding surgery, is it safe? if not, then better leave it in my opinion.

i guess swimming is a better exercise, I also want to do it but jogging is more convenient as the public swimming pool is far away from my house and is crowded.

I guess the reason why i have spur was because i set the running machine to the most "sloppy" angle (sorry for my bad English, i mean setting it like climbing a hill?) thinking it would help me reducing the maximum of weight. Yes I know i can do bicyle etc, but i don't want to join a gym club any more, i have to pay an annual fee, but i do it for free for jogging in a park

Old 08-04-2010, 02:41 AM   #209
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Mimi, I also wonder if you need proper shoes. A funny thing happened to me during this summer. I put my New Balance sneakers out to dry but then it rained. So I found myself with no shoes to wear the next morning. I borrowed my 11 yr old son's Fila tennis shoes and they turned out to be the kind of shoes I've been looking for all my life. He's not getting them back! I'll get him a new pair.
I always wear Nike, Fila is good? May be i gonna buy one when my present one wears out

Old 08-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #210
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
I always wear Nike, Fila is good? May be i gonna buy one when my present one wears out
Nike has not been good for my feet, Mimi. I have been using New Balance but Fila feels great and light. I'm going to give it a chance.