Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-01-2010, 03:36 AM   #181
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

how;s everybody?
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2010, 04:42 AM   #182
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! This is too funny. A poster by the user name P. Antonius gave me a bad rep b/c of this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Hi MariaV! Exactly! Rafa is playing for history now. I don't want him back a moment too soon. In fact, I'd rather he only plays Toronto, then the US Open. Rafa has given us thrilling matches that can keep us occupied until he's in action again. I've watched the last set of Wimbledon 2008 final, the whole Miami 2004 3rd round match, and the Roma 2006 5th set. I might even revisit the 2005 RG final, though I must admit I enjoy the victories over Federer more.
Of course the wins that give me the most pleasure are the ones Rafa got over the best player of his generation. Is there something wrong with that? I don't think I've ever bad repped anyone. What a waste of time!

This is what he(she) wrote:

Do you need to bash Fed in everyone of your posts?!?!

Most of my posts here are about Rafa or myself. Federer is a little footnote in some of them. Get a life, Buddy! Roger has 16 GS for crying out loud. I celebrate every record my Rafa has been able to prevent him from getting. Rafa will go down in history as the lone player who convincingly whopped his butt day in and day what when Roger was at his GOAT best. Deal with it! Now be a little good boy (girl) and run along to give me another bad rep and see if I care.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #183
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Veronique, he's a bitter and incoherent but extremely dedicated Federinass licker. No one pays much attention to his little fangirly outbursts though, nowadays he's basically entertainment.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #184
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG! This is too funny. A poster by the user name P. Antonius gave me a bad rep b/c of this post.

Of course the wins that give me the most pleasure are the ones Rafa got over the best player of his generation. Is there something wrong with that? I don't think I've ever bad repped anyone. What a waste of time!

Most of my posts here are about Rafa or myself. Federer is a little footnote in some of them. Get a life, Buddy! Roger has 16 GS for crying out loud. I celebrate every record my Rafa has been able to prevent him from getting. Rafa will go down in history as the lone player who convincingly whopped his butt day in and day what when Roger was at his GOAT best. Deal with it! Now be a little good boy (girl) and run along to give me another bad rep and see if I care.
No need to bad rep that post imo. You only said what you felt, which I completely understand. He HAS played some awesome matches, and aren't we allowed to celebrate the victories of our favorite player? I don't get it.. They complain whenever someone praise Nadal, but everything is fine as long as people bash him and complement Fed instead. There's some sad people on this board. The rule is you HAVE to be a Fed lover and bash Nadal, otherwise you are not welcome.

I personally cannot stand this guy, which is why I used the ignore function on him. He's an idiot. You shouldn't care too much about what he says. If you want you could write the excact same thing in your post. You could write "is there a need to bash Nadal in every one of your posts?" and bad rep him. That would have been fun. On the other hand, there's no reason to sink to his level. The best thing is to put him on ignore. My greatest pleasure is just Nadal winning, I don't care about the haters. Scratch that, I do care, I love to see the regular Nadal bashers gone for days on end every time he wins. The most regular haters have nothing to say as long as he wins, so they won't post anything. All they care about is bashing him when he loses. Sad, pathetic people in my eyes. Actually, the Fed lovers are not the worst, MOST of them are sivil. The Soderling people are the worst people on this forum, hands down. I cannot stand them, and yes, I admit, some of them ARE on my ignore list. They brag about Soderling, and say he can win over Nadal any day of the week, which is hilarious. Nadal has won over him in EVERY major tourney this year. Plus, how many slams does nadal has? And what about Soderling? EXACTLY. And what do they have to say to that? Nothing, since they are nowhere to be found if Nadal wins over their precious Soderling. haha. Very pathetic if you ask me.

I think both Federer and Soderling are both wonderful players, with a lot ot talent. BUT I do not cheer for them because I do not care for their personalities. I think they are both too arrogant and smug, with huge egos. Do I bash them because of that? NO. I actually praise them whenever they win. I try to seperate the player from the personality, if you know what I mean. Sure, sometimes I critize them if they say something stupid. But I always praise them in the match threads whenever they win. I wish Fed/Sod lovers would do the same.

Sorry about my rant, it's just that some of the people on this board are annoying as hell, and I just cannot stand some of them.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #185
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Don't worry Veronique, he's a bitter and incoherent but extremely dedicated Federinass licker. No one pays much attention to his little fangirly outbursts though, nowadays he's basically entertainment.
I'm not worried, Gago. Just surprised that some one read bashing in that post.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #186
country flag Veronique

Hi Sokk! I don't waste my time bad repping anyone, it's such a futile exercise. All it does is telling the person you're bad repping that you care about their posts. It doesn't affect your account in any way. If anything, I should start good repping posters. I don't rep 1 way or another but from today on, I'm going to start good repping good posts.

So far I only have 1 poster on my ignore list. His (her) user pic combined with venomous posts where Rafa is concerned forced me to do that. I got tired of skipping his (her) posts b/c they are numerous in any thread about Rafa.

Last edited by Veronique : 08-01-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #187
country flag Veronique

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Old 08-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #188

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Sokk! I don't waste my time bad repping anyone, it's such a futile exercise. All it does is telling the person you're bad repping that you care about their posts. It doesn't affect your account in any way. If anything, I should start good repping posters. I don't rep 1 way or another but from today on, I'm going to start good repping good posts.
That's probably a good idea. Don't sink to their level. I have never bad repped anyone myself, only good repped a few of Flyboy's posts. I love her (him?). Flyboy has always sane posts and uses logic whenever Flyboy speaks about Nadal. Of course the haters hate Flyboy because of that, sigh.. You can never get rid of the haters I guess, just try and ignore them.

Quote:
So far I only have 1 poster on my ignore list. His (her) user pic combined with venomous posts where Rafa is concerned forced me to do that. I got tired of skipping his (her) posts b/c they are numerous in any thread about Rafa.
I tried to only make a few posters on my ignore list too. However, there are many posters on this board who just puke venom in EVERY single post they make. And mostly about Nadal. Fine, they don't like him, but do they need to bash him in EVERY single thread? I mean, come on.. At least give the guy credit when he wins, and especially a slam! Or better yet, why use so much time on their hate? Why not IGNORE the threads about him if they hate him so much? If they actually post in the thread, all they prove is that they care, one way or another. Even though thay are bashing him.. They are all idiots imo.

I don't mind people hating Nadal. They can hate him as much as they want. I do however have a problem with people making personal attacks on me. I also don't like people bashing Nadal in EVERY thread they make. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I am tired of it. So I put the worst ones on ignore, and I am glad I did. I can just ignore whatever they post now, without even reading the moronic crap they write. And that's a good thing.

Thanks for the new clip btw! I love me some Rafa

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 08-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #189
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you might remember him as JM Power baack when you were posting more frequently. Pretty funny.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #190
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
That's probably a good idea. Don't sink to their level. I have never bad repped anyone myself, only good repped a few of Flyboy's posts. I love her (him?). Flyboy has always sane posts and uses logic whenever Flyboy speaks about Nadal. Of course the haters hate Flyboy because of that, sigh.. You can never get rid of the haters I guess, just try and ignore them.

I tried to only make a few posters on my ignore list too. However, there are many posters on this board who just puke venom in EVERY single post they make. And mostly about Nadal. Fine, they don't like him, but do they need to bash him in EVERY single thread? I mean, come on.. At least give the guy credit when he wins, and especially a slam! Or better yet, why use so much time on their hate? Why not IGNORE the threads about him if they hate him so much? If they actually post in the thread, all they prove is that they care, one way or another. Even though thay are bashing him.. They are all idiots imo.

I don't mind people hating Nadal. They can hate him as much as they want. I do however have a problem with people making personal attacks on me. I also don't like people bashing Nadal in EVERY thread they make. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I am tired of it. So I put the worst ones on ignore, and I am glad I did. I can just ignore whatever they post now, without even reading the moronic crap they write. And that's a good thing.

Thanks for the new clip btw! I love me some Rafa
I had a friendly exchange with a Djokovic fan who dislikes Rafa b/c of his antics on the court, in example fake medical time outs. When I probed further, I found out he's pretty young and hasn't been following tennis for that long. He didn't know that his beloved Djokovic got introduced to the tennis world by calling a very suspicious medical time-out during his 5 setter against Monfils at the USO only a few years ago.

It would be interesting for some one to compile a list of medical time outs Rafa has called in his career. I bet it will not be more than a handful.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:55 AM   #191

Quote:
I had a friendly exchange with a Djokovic fan who dislikes Rafa b/c of his antics on the court, in example fake medical time outs. When I probed further, I found out he's pretty young and hasn't been following tennis for that long. He didn't know that his beloved Djokovic got introduced to the tennis world by calling a very suspicious medical time-out during his 5 setter against Monfils at the USO only a few years ago.

It would be interesting for some one to compile a list of medical time outs Rafa has called in his career. I bet it will not be more than a handful.
Exactly. And I'm not saying that I can prove that every time Rafa took a medical time out it was legit. I just don't know. However, he do have problems with his knees. I think he's one of those guys who thinks "better safe than sorry", and asks for a time out if he feels something, just to PREVENT it from getting worse. That's how it is when you have a cronical condition.

I feel that people are too fast to judge, when they do not know about Rafa's knees. Nobody can know how they feel except Rafa himself.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #192
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I mean of course Rafa himself knows best, and I guess he has learned his lesson, he didn't want to retire at Wimbledon, always better be safe than sorry, it's good that he's more careful now.

Oh and that P.Antonius dude you can just put on ignore if you want. I had him on ignore for a while, it was my first ever experience and I liked it, even his badreps disappeared then. The only bad thing with the ignore function is that if someone is quoting the poster you have on ignore you see the quote. But that's just a minor flaw.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #193
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
you might remember him as JM Power baack when you were posting more frequently. Pretty funny.
Vaguely. Was he Mirkaland too?

Last edited by Veronique : 08-02-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #194
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still doesn't ring a bell. Was he Mirkaland too?
No no, Mirkaland is female and American, she's Mellow Yellow now.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #195
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I mean of course Rafa himself knows best, and I guess he has learned his lesson, he didn't want to retire at Wimbledon, always better be safe than sorry, it's good that he's more careful now.

Oh and that P.Antonius dude you can just put on ignore if you want. I had him on ignore for a while, it was my first ever experience and I liked it, even his badreps disappeared then. The only bad thing with the ignore function is that if someone is quoting the poster you have on ignore you see the quote. But that's just a minor flaw.
Oh he doesn't bother me at all. I actually found his bad rep hilarious b/c I really didn't bash Roger in that post. I don't spend my time bashing Roger in every single post. That was a fedtard fangirl over-reaction and it was simply hilarious.