Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #151
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theef View Post
I agree, I think he should skip Cincy too and only play Toronto in the build up to the Open. That might be too little match-play on hardcourt though, so maybe it actually is important he plays Cincy. I think we all want just him to be as fresh and as injury free as possible for USO once it arrives.

I've been rewatching AO '09, an amazing tournament start to finish. Rafa's matches against Gonzalez, Verdasco and of course Federer were particularly memorable. He was on fire in that tournament and was an absolute joy to watch.
TY! Now I will watch more of Rafa's 09 Aussie Open matches. I'll watch the Gonzo and Verdasco matches in their entirety.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #152
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

In other news, First Lady Michelle Obama, 1st daughter Sasha, and family friends, will be vacationing in Spain next week. They will meet with Juan Carlos and Sofia on the latter's invitation.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:54 AM   #153
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

I love gymnastic, but seldom have chance to watch it. I love Kobert, she was brilliant

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:35 AM   #154
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mimi and others!
Yeah, I haven't watched much gymnastics lately either, sad because I was a gymnast myself and used to follow it quite closely.
So I have no idea, the Chinese are very good, both men and women, I also like the Japanese men. Russia has not been doing too well, they need some new stars.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:54 PM   #155
country flag Theef

Theef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond reputeTheef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
TY! Now I will watch more of Rafa's 09 Aussie Open matches. I'll watch the Gonzo and Verdasco matches in their entirety.
Yeah the Verdasco match was out of this world. For me, hands down the best match of '09 on the tour. I'm amazed everytime I watch it.

Quote:
I love gymnastic, but seldom have chance to watch it. I love Kobert, she was brilliant

I love wataching gymnastics too, it's the only sport I make a point to watch regularly when the Olympics come round.
Theef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #156
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In other news, First Lady Michelle Obama, 1st daughter Sasha, and family friends, will be vacationing in Spain next week. They will meet with Juan Carlos and Sofia on the latter's invitation.
No Maia?

Sasha is cute and mischievous looking. But, Maia is my favorite. I like all the Obamas though.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #157
country flag Veronique

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
No Maia?

Sasha is cute and mischievous looking. But, Maia is my favorite. I like all the Obamas though.
Malia is away at summer camp. Yeah, she's to die for.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:35 AM   #158
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Mimi and others!
Yeah, I haven't watched much gymnastics lately either, sad because I was a gymnast myself and used to follow it quite closely.
So I have no idea, the Chinese are very good, both men and women, I also like the Japanese men. Russia has not been doing too well, they need some new stars.
wow, Maria, you are really multi-talented, a language expert and also a gymnast, gymnastic is one of the most beautiful and difficult sports

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:48 AM   #159
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Malia is away at summer camp. Yeah, she's to die for.
And I left the l out of her name!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #160
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About Cincy and Toronto.. I'm kinda torn. I want him to get as much play time on HC as possible, the more he plays, the bigger the chances come USO. But, on the other hand, it is a serious strain on his knees, so well, I'm kinda torn. It's a tough decision. I'll support Rafa in whatever he chooses to do though. At least he has been relaxing the last few months, and I couldn't be happier. Firstly, he deserves it, because of all he has accomplished the last few months! And also, it's important to rest his knees too. So I'm glad to see the vacation pics of Rafa enjoying the sun he likes so much

Anyways, how are all of you guys? How is the weather where you are? Warm? Cold? It's about 22 degrees here today, partly sunny/clody, we've had some rain too. In other words, typical Norwegian summer! lol

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #161
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sokk!
I'm back at work after great holidays.
OK weather in Norway then, we still have like +27 C at the moment, no thunderstorm where I am but it's been quite hot, unusually hot for the last 3 weeks. It's going to be way cooler starting tomorrow or after tomorrow.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:29 AM   #162
country flag Mimi

hi friends

our weather is rainy these days, but i am ok with it coz its less hot, which I hate most

Old 07-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #163
country flag MariaV

Hi Mimi, I dread all the storms, thunder and heavy rains that they say will come after the heat now and in the autumn.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:58 AM   #164
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Mimi, I dread all the storms, thunder and heavy rains that they say will come after the heat now and in the autumn.
don't be afraid, sweet Maria, just have to better equipped yourself with bigger umbrella or rain coats

may be I am nuts, sometimes I like thunderstorm, especially when I am very safe at home, eating my snacks and watching tv, a very safe feelings

Old 07-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #165
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

It's about 25 degrees and quite sunny in Poznań
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote