Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #1621
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i think we really need a moderator for this sub forum from our fan club here.......what say? of course excluding the rafachat regulars who mingled with nadalhaters.......nominate your picks from this post on.......

my nominations:

1. sokk
2. born_on_clay
3. Foxy
Foxy is MIA sadly. And born_on_clay doesn't post much either.
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #1622
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

This forum gets more moderator presence than most. It does not need a moderator.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #1623
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
This forum gets more moderator presence than most. It does not need a moderator.
+1
Old 04-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #1624
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh please dear god. Not a moderator.

Because moderators become dictators, and we've got some in here with severe dictatoritis.

But at least let it be the most devoted Rafa fan to ever grace this forum -- l_mac.

Or any one of the very long time Rafa fans instead of someone who just wants their own way all the time and takes over starting all the threads and controlling all the thread titles.
show me a nadal fan among the current mods......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #1625
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't keep track of who is a mod.

But, that's something ENTIRELY different from having a forum mod.

You want to turn this forum into something like the FedForum. You want Rafa fans to be just like Fed fans -- intolerant and overbearing. Rafa is unorthodox and, moreover, extremely tolerant and kind and respectful and accepting of his opponents. I thought Rafa fans were better than Fed Fans. I hope I wasn't wrong.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #1626
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You want to turn this forum into something like the FedForum. You want Rafa fans to be just like Fed fans -- intolerant and overbearing. Rafa is unorthodox and, moreover, extremely tolerant and kind and respectful and accepting of his opponents. I thought Rafa fans were better than Fed Fans. I hope I wasn't wrong.
if you don't keep track, stay quiet.......or else stay on topic and tell me which other fan forum does not have a fan as a mod? heck even gaston gaudio forum of all has a gaudio fan as mod.......

we are not saints like you to quietly take all the shit in the face in our own forum.......we are normal fans of a tennis player who love his fan forum and like to chill with his fans.......

but freaking mess this has turned into.......which other bloody fan forum tolerates this level of hate?
Old 04-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #1627
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice to meet you

btw, I thought you'd left MTF?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #1628
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter what other forums do or do not have mods.

Gather around children and you shall hear the story of what happened on a midnight clear:

At one time, Tangy, who was most of all a Roddick fan, also admired Federer very much and was his fan too. The Federer fans wouldn't allow her to be a Roddick fan and a Federer fan. They said she wasn't a "real" fan and hounded her. Even though she was a real Federer fan, they drove her away, and finally because of their efforts she even began to dislike Federer. Of course, then they said that they knew all along she wasn't really a Federer fan.

Additionally, the Federer fans weren't that accepting of the fans who liked Nadal, and didn't like fans who posted in support of Nadal at all in their forum. It had to be Fed first and foremost all the time.

The Rafa fans haven't wanted to be like the Federer fans, and some Federer fans have liked the more tolerant attitude. If Rafa's fans behave as Rafa does, it will attract more fans to him instead of repelling them. I agree there are some like JM who not been good guests and who some don't like because he says hateful things. But there are Nadal fans who are equally hateful and repulsive to me. I ignore them equally.

Not everyone here has the same favorites. Sokk who you nominated doesn't even have Rafa as her top favorite. Verdasco is.

When you complain about the "freaking mess" you have to take responsibility for your part in creating it.

Also, you are exaggerating the level of hate. JM is hateful. Ignore him. To me your Commander is hateful. I ignore him.

Mikey who posts hateful things about Nadal elsewhere, actually does not do that in this forum. He does post his disappointment and bitterness about his own favorites losing. But, others do that here in this very thread. I used to really dislike Mikey, but by keeping an open mind in the original chat thread, I found out what a dear person he is. I still give him crap in GM when he trolls.

I am not a saint. But for god's sake it only takes some bit of human forbearance to get along with people who hold different views. We either do that in our everyday lives or it's like living under the Taliban, and I don't want that.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #1629
Banned!

Quote:

Gather around children and you shall hear the story of what happened on a midnight clear:

At one time, Tangy, who was most of all a Roddick fan, also admired Federer very much and was his fan too. The Federer fans wouldn't allow her to be a Roddick fan and a Federer fan. They said she wasn't a "real" fan and hounded her. Even though she was a real Federer fan, they drove her away, and finally because of their efforts she even began to dislike Federer. Of course, then they said that they knew all along she wasn't really a Federer fan.

Additionally, the Federer fans weren't that accepting of the fans who liked Nadal, and didn't like fans who posted in support of Nadal at all in their forum. It had to be Fed first and foremost all the time.

The Rafa fans haven't wanted to be like the Federer fans, and some Federer fans have liked the more tolerant attitude. If Rafa's fans behave as Rafa does, it will attract more fans to him instead of repelling them. I agree there are some like JM who not been good guests and who some don't like because he says hateful things. But there are Nadal fans who are equally hateful and repulsive to me. I ignore them equally.

Not everyone here has the same favorites. Sokk who you nominated doesn't even have Rafa as her top favorite. Verdasco is.

When you complain about the "freaking mess" you have to take responsibility for your part in creating it.

Also, you are exaggerating the level of hate. JM is hateful. Ignore him. To me your Commander is hateful. I ignore him.

Mikey who posts hateful things about Nadal elsewhere, actually does not do that in this forum. He does post his disappointment and bitterness about his own favorites losing. But, others do that here in this very thread. I used to really dislike Mikey, but by keeping an open mind in the original chat thread, I found out what a dear person he is. I still give him crap in GM when he trolls.

I am not a saint. But for god's sake it only takes some bit of human forbearance to get along with people who hold different views. We either do that in our everyday lives or it's like living under the Taliban, and I don't want that.
no one bloody cares whether other fans are pleased or not.......that business is all outside.......this is a forum for player fans.......

i really don't need anything else to tell you.......you could tell us as many stories as you like but ultimately fans rule the fan forum, not haters.......
Old 04-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #1630
country flag MariaV

Quote:

I didn't know that about Tangy, God knows I don't go to Fed forum.

Sorry I cannot rep you but I totally agree with you on all you write about the mod/threads issue, just so you know.
And thanks for the kind words about Mikey, I know he can be bad in GM but he has always been kind and nice to me (I know he is not like that with everyone but he is not some monster either).

And may I say that I am a SAINT, I can and do ignore JM finally, yay me!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #1631
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post
nice to meet you

btw, I thought you'd left MTF?
thanks, i returned upon the advice of my friends.......they told me that the hate threads were cleaned up......so i thought there was no point in missing them.......
Old 04-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #1632
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't care about a FORUM mod. I just want ONE Rafa fan among the mods to cut down on all the hater threads. Criticism of Rafa is fine, even here in this subforum. But flat out HATING? That is not ok. I see more hating here than in general messages these days! Do you think that is right?

Why have rules at all if they're not being followed? Have you even read rule #10? If not then you should. This is a FAN FORUM. FANS should be able to talk about their FAVORITE PLAYER without getting mocked and made fun of like I have numerous of times here. Do you think it's right that I can't even talk about Rafa here, of all places, which is supposed to be for his fans.. where we can come to talk WITHOUT getting all the hate we get EVERY day in general messages. Do you see WHY we feel this way?

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #1633

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Then tell me why the haters can make fun of fans of Rafa in here without getting banned or getting a warning? I thought rules existed for a reason? But why don't you guys just remove rule #10 if you don't take it seriously anyway? what's the point of having that rule at all?

ENOUGH moderator presence?!?! There are hater threads and hater posters here EVERY day. Nadal fans get picked on here EVERY day. Do you really think there's ENOUGH moderator presence? That is fucking BULLSHIT. Sorry, but that ANYONE can claim that.. that makes me fucking pissed off.

If you were serious then you would remove all the threads that made fun of Rafa fans. You would remove threads that go against the forum rules. I have even reported threads and posters, like the mods say we should do. But NOTHING happened. How the hell am I going to react when NONE of the the mods take us, or the rules, seriously? I don't think having ONE Rafa fan as a mod is too much to ask for.

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 04-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #1634
country flag MariaV

Sokk, I don't think there's any hating outside the 'hatas chat thread', the thread star dedicated to Mikey was only for the cute animal pics and videos really, it can be renamed.
Please calm down people, pleeeeeease. If you see some hateful posts they can be reported, no? And yes we have lovely admins and mods like Scoobs, Peta or Litita around often enough.
On that note I am off.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #1635

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Sokk, I don't think there's any hating outside the 'hatas chat thread', the thread star dedicated to Mikey was only for the cute animal pics and videos really, it can be renamed.
Please calm down people, pleeeeeease. If you see some hateful posts they can be reported, no? And yes we have lovely admins and mods like Scoobs, Peta or Litita around often enough.
On that note I am off.
Hateful posts, just in that hater thread? Then tell me why a poster took a comment I made in THIS thread as his sig just to make fun of me? That was a hater that shouldn't have been here in the first place. So you are wrong. They do not just keep to the hater thread.

I made that comment about Rafa because I felt I could be safe here, that nobody would make fun of me, because we're all fans of Rafa, but I guess I was wrong.. I made this thread exactly because I didn't want that to happen, but it did after all. That poster shouldn't even have come in here. This thread is NOT for haters, which I think is a simple request in a FANFORUM, don't you?

I feel like we can't talk about Rafa anywhere on Rafa's subforum now without getting hated on or mocked by the haters. Do you really think that's fair? I don't.

Quote:
Quote: