Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #1606
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

nadal owns fed everywhere, mimi.......now whether he is ready for this match or not? that is the biggest issue right now.......someone can tell me his current fitness status......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #1607
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

lets just hope for the best..i always heard from a news anchor that federrer wins when rafa is already out in the match..the RG 2009, fed won coz rafa was lost to soderling..so im still very much optimistic, he needs to play like its french open, no offense to fed fans here, but when rafa won his 1st AO title(if i am not mistaken) i was still in shock how roger cried that time..damn it was priceless, rafa looks sorry for fed, that he too wanted to cry..lol
go rafa.u can pulled this up..we r all behind u

klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #1608
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klyne View Post
lets just hope for the best..i always heard from a news anchor that federrer wins when rafa is already out in the match..the RG 2009, fed won coz rafa was lost to soderling..so im still very much optimistic, he needs to play like its french open, no offense to fed fans here, but when rafa won his 1st AO title(if i am not mistaken) i was still in shock how roger cried that time..damn it was priceless, rafa looks sorry for fed, that he too wanted to cry..lol
go rafa.u can pulled this up..we r all behind u
hello Shanker and klyne

Shanker: i hope you are right

rafa is so kind-hearted. I don't think Roger is as kind as Rafa as for his losing opponents i.e. poor Roddick at wimby 09

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #1609
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

OMG OMG I will not survive that semi!!!!!!!!! I better sleep all through it and watch the video in the morning!

And to all you jinxers!

Edit: Mimi dear, of course Rafa is so kind to everyone! How are you doing? Weekend soon!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #1610
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Nice to see he played a shit match yet again! Ugh.. he played so well against Dolgo! I thought he was starting to play better, but I was obviously wrong.. still the same inconsistent Rafa

I cannot wait for clay season! I just want him to play consistent again, and he obviously can't do that on HC.

I can't remember who's sig it is, but I've seen it in GM and I actually agree with it. I know this sig is from one of his FANS too: "Mugdal. Finding new ways to lose on HC since 2005." That basically sums up what I feel like now. I am just so fucking pissed off. He had no business losing a set to Berdych had he played as well as he did against Dolgo. I'm sorry, I know I should be happy he won, but I'm not. I'm more pissed off that he needed three sets and played yet a shitty match I hope he loses to Fed.
I think you're being a drama queen. "Finding new ways to lose on HC since 2005?" That's a joke! Rafa's won 5 MS and 2 GS on hard. 99.9% of players would kill to be that shitty on a HC. I really don't see what you're so upset about. So what if he lost a set? Berdych isn't exactly a horrible player. Just 'cause you don't like him it doesn't mean that makes him unworthy of taking a set from Rafa. There's a huge difference between Dolgopolov and Berdych .

You're acting like he lost 6-0 6-0 and it doesn't make any sense to me.

And I KNOW you don't hope he loses to Fed. Remember AO '09, Fed cruised through his quarter and semi in straight sets and Rafa needed marathon SF, yet still won the final anyway? I'd understand you feeling this way about Nando, but not Rafa.

What's so inconsistent about F of Indian Wells and SF (and possibly more) of Miami?
Old 04-01-2011, 07:06 AM   #1611
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
hello Shanker and klyne

Shanker: i hope you are right

rafa is so kind-hearted. I don't think Roger is as kind as Rafa as for his losing opponents i.e. poor Roddick at wimby 09
hi mimi
yeah, roger seems not that kind as our rafa, too much of a "competitive" i guess..

Quote:
OMG OMG I will not survive that semi!!!!!!!!! I better sleep all through it and watch the video in the morning!
hi mariaV
dont, u should watch it, they're the biggest rivalry in ATP, if ever rafa plays extra well and wins, u will be late from the excitement..

klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #1612
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

And to all you jinxers!

Edit: Mimi dear, of course Rafa is so kind to everyone! How are you doing? Weekend soon!
I cannot survive too. The match is going to play during my off days.

I may need to watch it on tv live/re-run coz my computer at home is completely broken, no access to internet and cannot check the score (you know, the out-dated mimi doesn't use an "advanced" phone or something like that that can connect to internet). The only thing that connect me to interent is my broken computer

i won't buy a new computer soon, so i guess i gonna waste the monies I spend on monthly subscription for internet

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #1613
country flag DANIELE

DANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond reputeDANIELE has a reputation beyond repute

finally a rafa-roger in 2011 ..........
a new way of looking at it .. federer the number 3 in the world ....
roger as being the world number 2 was more difficult to see them together in the finals ........ because Roger did not come to any final .............
roger being the number 3 in the world will fold more often in the semifinals ...... ......... because roger comes to no end lately ..........
DANIELE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #1614
country flag Mimi

my lazy boss has arrived to work, at what time you guess, my dear friends? 3:28 pm

now I have to leave

Old 04-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #1615
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Mimi, so sorry about your broken computer at home.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #1616
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch. I thought easier win, but... semifinal!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #1617
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
I think you're being a drama queen. "Finding new ways to lose on HC since 2005?" That's a joke! Rafa's won 5 MS and 2 GS on hard. 99.9% of players would kill to be that shitty on a HC. I really don't see what you're so upset about. So what if he lost a set? Berdych isn't exactly a horrible player. Just 'cause you don't like him it doesn't mean that makes him unworthy of taking a set from Rafa. There's a huge difference between Dolgopolov and Berdych .

You're acting like he lost 6-0 6-0 and it doesn't make any sense to me.

And I KNOW you don't hope he loses to Fed. Remember AO '09, Fed cruised through his quarter and semi in straight sets and Rafa needed marathon SF, yet still won the final anyway? I'd understand you feeling this way about Nando, but not Rafa.

What's so inconsistent about F of Indian Wells and SF (and possibly more) of Miami?
I know Berdych is a good player. That doesn't change just because I don't like him.. What pisses me off is not that he needed a set extra to win, but that his level DROPPED since he played Dolgo. Rafa is VERY inconsistent if you compare him to player like Federer and Djokovic. They are solid. Each match they play are very good. But Rafa can play one good match, then a shitty match, then a good match.. He is so inconsistent on hard, and that is what annoys me the most. He could have had a lot more titles on hard had it not been for the drop in his level of play. He has still a LONG way to go before he can be as good and consistent on a high level like Fed and Djoker. So to sum it up: I'm not pissed he had to win in 3 per se, just that he let his level drop and start to be inconsistent again. He would have won in 2 had he played like he did against Dolgo.

He's not inconsistent in his results per se, but his level, yes. An average Rafa can still win over "average" players like Berdych (yes, he's in the top 10, but his form has not been good lately). An average Rafa can win over guys like Berdych, but an average Rafa can simply not win against Federer or Djokovic. He needs to step up his level again if he wants to win over Fed, and I'm just not sure he is able to do that

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #1618
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why Rafa has to face Roger so soon, in this super fast Miami court?

he gonna be chopped into pieces by Roger and ruin their heads to heads, why they can't only meet each other on clay?

Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
And to all you jinxers!
x 3,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post

I always expect less of him at Miami than at IW. I'd like to see him add the title though.

ahhh The smell of clay is in the air -- I think it distracts Rafa.

Quote:
my lazy boss has arrived to work, at what time you guess, my dear friends? 3:28 pm
That's priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Ouch. I thought easier win, but... semifinal!!!!!!!
that's the attitude.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #1619
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

i think we really need a moderator for this sub forum from our fan club here.......what say? of course excluding the rafachat regulars who mingled with nadalhaters.......nominate your picks from this post on.......

my nominations:

1. sokk
2. born_on_clay
3. Foxy
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #1620
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please dear god. Not a moderator.

Because moderators become dictators, and we've got some in here with severe dictatoritis.

But at least let it be the most devoted Rafa fan to ever grace this forum -- l_mac.

Or any one of the very long time Rafa fans instead of someone who just wants their own way all the time and takes over starting all the threads and controlling all the thread titles.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote