Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #1546
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
These rain delays are so annoying

I probably won't get to watch Rafa's match again then
When was he supposed to play? Is it still raining?

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #1547
country flag coonster14

coonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone, I'm new around here, but I'm a HUGE Rafa fan, like most of you.

Rafa vs Dolgo, what a match that is shaping up to be, I quite like Dolgo's "different" style of play, hoping Rafa wins this one, would love to watch a Rafa/Roger SF.

By the way, I love Rafa's green shirt he's wearing here in Miami, such a nice colour, I bought his Aussie Open '11 shoes and shirt (not the one he wore in his matches which has the pattern on the back, the shirt I bought has the pattern on the front) when I was overseas, had a look at the fabric of the shirt that Rafa wore, and NIKE totally botched it , it's so thick and clothy ( if that is even a word).

Anyways...too long a post this one is, so i'll wrap it up. FlameOn, love that pic with Rafa sticking up the middle fingers.

Also supporting: Rusty, Pics, Nalby, Nando, Baggy, Kei, Isner, Blake, Kolya, Berdych, Richie, Soderling, Gil

Ana - Wozzy - Vika - Kimmy - Makiri

AGASSI,RAFTER,SAFIN
coonster14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:13 AM   #1548
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
When was he supposed to play? Is it still raining?
Sorry for the late reply but playing right now. They moved a couple matches ahead of Rafa to different courts so didn't affect him too much.

And I think I'm going to pass on Rafa anyway I already stayed up to watch (well not watch follow livescores) Ana choke away a match
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:23 AM   #1549
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coonster14 View Post

Rafa vs Dolgo, what a match that is shaping up to be, I quite like Dolgo's "different" style of play, hoping Rafa wins this one, would love to watch a Rafa/Roger SF.

By the way, I love Rafa's green shirt he's wearing here in Miami, such a nice colour, I bought his Aussie Open '11 shoes and shirt (not the one he wore in his matches which has the pattern on the back, the shirt I bought has the pattern on the front) when I was overseas, had a look at the fabric of the shirt that Rafa wore, and NIKE totally botched it , it's so thick and clothy ( if that is even a word).

Anyways...too long a post this one is, so i'll wrap it up. FlameOn, love that pic with Rafa sticking up the middle fingers.
hi coonster14

klyne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:40 AM   #1550
country flag klyne

klyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond reputeklyne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply but playing right now. They moved a couple matches ahead of Rafa to different courts so didn't affect him too much.

And I think I'm going to pass on Rafa anyway I already stayed up to watch (well not watch follow livescores) Ana choke away a match
oh so ana lost to kim??thats,i always like ana and i thought she will finally got her sweet revenge on kim..well there are still plenty of matches to come, i hope she can gather her acts together and start upseting her opponents..

Old 03-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #1551
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klyne View Post
oh so ana lost to kim??thats,i always like ana and i thought she will finally got her sweet revenge on kim..well there are still plenty of matches to come, i hope she can gather her acts together and start upseting her opponents..
Ana didn't just lose to Kim. She lost to Kim from 5-1 40-0 up in the third set. Stupid idiot.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:52 AM   #1552
country flag klyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Ana didn't just lose to Kim. She lost to Kim from 5-1 40-0 up in the third set. Stupid idiot.
so she simply choke??

Old 03-30-2011, 07:55 AM   #1553

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

YAY! Rafa won! I heard he played GREAT too! I knew he was rusty in Indian Wells because he was just coming back from his injury, but at least it seems like my prediction was right.. he only needed more match practice to get solid again. The more he plays, the better he plays too! I think he has a decent shot to beat Berdych. Maybe it will be three sets, or two close sets. But I think Rafa will win! Fuck, I'm sooo glad that Rafa is back in form now. Been waiting for this. And that scoreline just basically says "fuck you" to all the haters! I'm just so happy right now

BTW.. does anyone know how many points he's defending from last year?

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #1554

Quote:

Hi, and welcome

It's always nice to see new Rafa fans here, and feel free to use this chat to talk to other Rafa fans! It's fun in here. We talk about anything and everything, Rafa and not Rafa. I like it here, and I hope you'll do too!

Quote:

Yeah, match was too late for me too. Of course he had to play the best match of the year (probably) when I was in bed sleeping! That is just great! I really hope I'll be able to get a download link for the match, because I wanna see how well Rafa played, I heard he was solid! And look at that scoreline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Two words: THE WTA. What did you expect? Choking is a normal part of the women's matches, which is exactly why I don't watch. The level of play is just baaaaaaad. Just really, really, really bad. You wouldn't get me to watch a women's match if you held a gun to my head. Ugh.. the wta is just fucking awful.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:25 AM   #1555
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I hope to see the Rafa vs Dolgo highlights on YT or smth. I went to sleep after JJ lost to Petko and woke up to Sharapova's match. WTA!
Federina must be livid he had to play so late and Rafa finished his match so quickly.
God I hope Rafa will play well against Berdych too. I won't survive should there be semis vs Fediva, I mean there's nooooooo way I'd survive.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #1556
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
BTW.. does anyone know how many points he's defending from last year?
Rafa played semis last year in Miami if my old senile memory is correct. He lost to Roddick.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #1557
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

welcome coonster 14

friend, again, i am as busy as bee collecting honey these days , no time to eat my lunch, let alone posting. Always like that, my boss gave me instructions out of a sudden and I have to finish it in a very limited time span

whats more, her 6th car is arriving, I never understand why she needed so many cars, I have lots of papers/forms to prepare, and I hate this kind of job

bye for now

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #1558
country flag MariaV

6 cars?!?! Wow that's a lot, you better take care of things then Mimi!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #1559
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody! How are you?

Welcome Coonster here too.

So good, Rafa won so easy. Sadly I didn't watch the match, it was too late for me. But he played very good against Feliciano Lopez, I think he was fantastic in this match too...
Old 03-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #1560
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh hi BTW. Stick around and post here heaps.

Anyone who's a fan of Rafa, Nando, Djoker AND Blake I'd get along with VERY well lol.