About Rafa Autographs - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
country flag RafaelNadalisGod
Banned!

RafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond repute
Default About Rafa Autographs

I've probably gotten more than 10 Rafa autographs. But other than 1 ball 1 hat and his book they've all been on my own printed pictures of him. I wondering if anyone has experience with getting autographs on towels. Next year I want to get Rafa to sign my Roland Garros 2012 players towel. Where should I have him sign and in what color etc?

Any helpful tips are welcome. Thank You
RafaelNadalisGod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About Rafa Autographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelNadalisGod View Post
I've probably gotten more than 10 Rafa autographs. But other than 1 ball 1 hat and his book they've all been on my own printed pictures of him. I wondering if anyone has experience with getting autographs on towels. Next year I want to get Rafa to sign my Roland Garros 2012 players towel. Where should I have him sign and in what color etc?

Any helpful tips are welcome. Thank You
holy god, you are so lucky! You have 10 autographs and still are not enough? I got none coz i have never and will probably never meet him

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #3
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About Rafa Autographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
holy god, you are so lucky! You have 10 autographs and still are not enough? I got none coz i have never and will probably never meet him
this!!! ^^^ 10 seems like a totally insane amount haha, were you like following him around since he was 16, OP,!?

I am going to the US Open this year (which Rafa please hopefully better play!), and I am hoping by like some act of God I get a signature!

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote