Help! When did Robby move to Ga? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #1

Question Help! When did Robby move to Ga?

I tried to find out on the internet, but wow I now know what they mean when it is said you can't believe everything on the internet One site had at it's beginning that Robby went to high school with Roddick and Fish, but at the end of the site it said he went to high school in Ga. Then yet another site said he moved to Ga when he was 3 years old! I'm now totally confused
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! When did Robby move to Ga?

I don't know when he moved to Georgia, but I have never before heard it mentioned that he went to Boca Prep with Andy and Mardy, though even the ATP site says he was born in south Florida so I assume you're talking about Wikipedia... anyone can put anything in there so I don't trust it for pretty much anything

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond reputeCapriati Rules has a reputation beyond repute

He's been based in Georgia for as long as I remember...which was at least 2004. Even when they filmed that TTC insider on him that was all outside of Atlanta. I was actually unaware he was ever based in Florida for an extended period of time. This is from his ATP profile as well so he must have some sort of history there. "Joined Atlanta Youth Tennis Foundation advisory board for underprivileged kids in 2004" I think he has a tennis camp for kids outside of Atlanta as well or his parents do at least.
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriati Rules View Post
He's been based in Georgia for as long as I remember...which was at least 2004. Even when they filmed that TTC insider on him that was all outside of Atlanta. I was actually unaware he was ever based in Florida for an extended period of time. This is from his ATP profile as well so he must have some sort of history there. "Joined Atlanta Youth Tennis Foundation advisory board for underprivileged kids in 2004" I think he has a tennis camp for kids outside of Atlanta as well or his parents do at least.
Well I was misled into thinking he was indeed part of the Roddick/Fish group in Florida And, of course, his birthplace was actually Florida so I just got taken in by his birthplace and some bad information From what I know now much of his life must have been spent in Ga. Thanks for your help
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote