2010 Tour de France - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #46
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Tour de France

Cancellara out to 3's on Betfair.
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #47
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ Farrar

Will be backing him definitely top three tomorrow for the stage. Maybe have the balls to back against an out of form Cavendish. At the moment Cavendish is $2 and Farrar is around $4.50

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #48
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hedwig Kröner is also in Rotterdam for Cyclingnews, and says the weather is terrible. "It's raining, it's really awful. Sometimes the rain is very hard, sometimes less so.

"When Martin got through it was barely raining, just a few drops. But just a few minutes ago (Zabriskie, Wiggins) it was raining a lot."
Old 07-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #49

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Never listen to what Cyclingnews have to say. They use a lot of hyperbole.

If Farrar can get close to Martin who supposedly had good conditions then the rain isn't that strong. Plus it goes to show the rain is overrated. The course isn't technical so the bigger guys shouldn't have a problem with the rain.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #50
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Never listen to what Cyclingnews have to say. They use a lot of hyperbole.

If Farrar can get close to Martin who supposedly had good conditions then the rain isn't that strong. Plus it goes to show the rain is overrated. The course isn't technical so the bigger guys shouldn't have a problem with the rain.
They say the raining is on and off and i tend to believe them. Vandevelde or Wiggins shouldn't finish as low as they did.

"The weather today is pretty much luck of the draw. Right now it is not bad, so we are getting some good times again."
Old 07-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #51

Vande Velde is over the hill. Old man. Like Lance. Wiggins is just overrated.

As I say, the rain doesn't affect you on a course like this. It is not technical and has about 3 corners.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #52
country flag Ale10

I think the smart thing to do would be to wait until Cancellara starts. You could lose a couple of tenths on odds but you can be sure the weather is right.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #53
country flag Ale10

Footon could be down 1 rider already:

"Manuel Cardoso must have crashed on those wet roads. Hedwig Kröner told us that she just saw him cross the finish line and that he was bleeding heavily from a head injury. He was, of course, conscious and able to ride, but injured. He is getting medical attention.

And Cardoso's time is 16:20. We will have to see what the time limit is for this stage."
Old 07-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #54

Footon are going to finish last on the teams classification. That bbox head to head with them was an absolute fucking gift.

GO GERAINT YOU GOOD THING. 9 Seconds down at the first check. The guy should be better than Leipheimer so hopefully he can squeeze into second. Or even better, beat Martin.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #55

Pierre Rolland off next. Hope he does a good time.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #56
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

Cancellara now in to 1.86 on Betfair. Live odds are an extraordinary thing...
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #57

Geraint second. I'm getting excited now. I never expected him to come top three though he is capable of good things. Hopefully he holds on to top three but if he doesn't, me backing him at 34 for the place was justified. That's a top five ride there.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #58
country flag Ale10

"Mathias Frank of BMC has finished in a slow time, crossing the line with blood pouring out of his mouth."

Riders are falling left and right.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #59
country flag Ale10

Cancellara should win it now.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #60
country flag wimderon

wimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Footon are going to finish last on the teams classification. That bbox head to head with them was an absolute fucking gift.

GO GERAINT YOU GOOD THING. 9 Seconds down at the first check. The guy should be better than Leipheimer so hopefully he can squeeze into second. Or even better, beat Martin.
I think you are underrating Footon. They have several riders who can handle themselves in the mountains. Not at the very front, but somewhere between positions 25-50.
wimderon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote