China, US, France, UK and Russia - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute
Default China, US, France, UK and Russia

All five of these countries are permanent members of the UN Security Council. They'll continue to be permanent members, regardless of how bad the political and economic health of the respective nations become.

Which country do you trust the most?

"Thank you very much for letting me win"
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 05:34 AM   #2
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: China, US, France, UK and Russia

obvously China and Russia you can put about 0% trust in

UK is sort of a mess

US in the past has been much more glorified and respectable, obviously that has been fading....

maybe France?

honestly it's a very tough decision, all of these nations are relatively corrupt (much like any nation on the planet) and first and foremost out for themselves

at this point (and I know I will sound biased based on my flag) I would still say the US

no matter how much dumb shit they do with policing the world and being seriously obsessed with themselves, the United States gives more aid and wastes more of its own money and value on helping other countries than any other place on the planet. that's a fact

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Trust? In what sense? Thell do whatever suits them better.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
obvously China and Russia you can put about 0% trust in

UK is sort of a mess

US in the past has been much more glorified and respectable, obviously that has been fading....

maybe France?

honestly it's a very tough decision, all of these nations are relatively corrupt (much like any nation on the planet) and first and foremost out for themselves

at this point (and I know I will sound biased based on my flag) I would still say the US

no matter how much dumb shit they do with policing the world and being seriously obsessed with themselves, the United States gives more aid and wastes more of its own money and value on helping other countries than any other place on the planet. that's a fact
Surely you mean in total numbers. Relative to their Gross Domestic Product, they're not even in the top 15. Which kind of undermines your claim that they're the ones to be trusted the most.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...evelopment_aid

Especially considering your country's habit of completely ignoring the UN's mandates and starting disastrous and bloody wars for bad or flat-out made up reasons. Quite a funny way of "helping other countries more than any other place on the planet".

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

B-nard, do we get anything in return for your free education on politics? Are you sleeping in class?
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: China, US, France, UK and Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
B-nard, do we get anything in return for your free education on politics? Are you sleeping in class?
Right, because MTF is such an intelligent and reliable place to get answers to political questions.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Don't trust the UK bro
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:59 AM   #8
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Nard View Post
Right, because MTF is such an intelligent and reliable place to get answers to political questions.
Do you do it for the laughs then? I should try that actually.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:59 AM   #9
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
Don't trust the UK bro
Why not?
Old 10-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #10
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:44 AM   #11
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

Thumbs down Re: China, US, France, UK and Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Do you do it for the laughs then? I should try that actually.
I enjoy reading political opinions from people whose vocabulary is restricted to 'mug' and 'vulture'. I shall continue with this. Accept it or leave.

Question for the rest: I'm curious as to how you view contemporary Russia, mainly after the disintegration of the USSR. Better question, actually, how does MTF view Putin?

Old 10-15-2013, 02:45 AM   #12
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
Does this mean you're going to nuke me?

Old 10-15-2013, 02:46 AM   #13
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

France.

Don't trust UK under current government- they lie, mislead and manipulate even when the facts disprove them.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #14
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Nard View Post
I enjoy reading political opinions from people whose vocabulary is restricted to 'mug' and 'vulture'. I shall continue with this. Accept it or leave.

Question for the rest: I'm curious as to how you view contemporary Russia, mainly after the disintegration of the USSR. Better question, actually, how does MTF view Putin?
Russia is a gigantic Sicilia and a clear Dictablanda (not so 'blanda' many times)

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:29 AM   #15
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

Dictablanda? What a beautiful word.