The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May) - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #121
country flag opeth84

opeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread - OMG ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO UNTIL THE PC GAME OF THE CENTURY!

Getting my copy of SC2 when i get to work tommorow The retailer i work for have had this game since last week but it's been boxed up until the end of trade tonight when the game guys got it out behind the counter ready for tommorow. If i pushed my manager i probably could have had today but hell ive waited 10 years for this so another night won't hurt Besides i have all day wednesday off to play.

I love the Final Fantasy series also. Really loved 6,7,8 and 10 and really enjoyed several others. I was a little disapointed with the lack of exploration in 13 but the game was still a joy to play and watch.
opeth84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #122
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread - OMG ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO UNTIL THE PC GAME OF THE CENTURY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusD View Post
Wow, GT5 kicks ass!
for me a good game is about gameplay or an exciting story. i don't get blinded by good graphics. GT5 is a simple game with no depth.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #123
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeth84 View Post
Getting my copy of SC2 when i get to work tommorow The retailer i work for have had this game since last week but it's been boxed up until the end of trade tonight when the game guys got it out behind the counter ready for tommorow. If i pushed my manager i probably could have had today but hell ive waited 10 years for this so another night won't hurt Besides i have all day wednesday off to play.
You can't install it until tomorrow anyway even if you get your copy earlier.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #124
country flag opeth84

opeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
You can't install it until tomorrow anyway even if you get your copy earlier.
Good point. More reason to just wait
opeth84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #125
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

im waiting for shogun total war 2 before I buy my next video game.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #126
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

more here
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #127
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
for me a good game is about gameplay or an exciting story. i don't get blinded by good graphics. GT5 is a simple game with no depth.
Simple game? Have u actually seen all the physics in the game? Dude ur crazy, the graphics just add to the awesome gameplay!
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #128
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread - OMG THE PC GAME OF THE CENTURY COMES OUT TOMORROW!

Can't believe this, no reviews yet.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:55 PM   #129
country flag Bilbo

Default Re: The Gaming Thread - OMG THE PC GAME OF THE CENTURY COMES OUT TOMORROW!

According to a Eurogamer report, Blizzard has told journalists that it will not allow reviews of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty to be published before the game's launch next Tuesday (July 27). Eurogamer said that, from its conversations with people at Blizzard, that much of it has to do with Battle.net.

Blizzard has told Eurogamer that the new Battle.net and the online features that will be introduced with it are "so integral to the game that it would be both impractical and undesirable for press to review it before servers go live." While a good portion of multiplayer in Starcraft II has been revealed thanks to the public beta test for the game, Blizzard has done a good job of keeping the game's campaign mode secret, as well as the game's "challenge mode," which allegedly bridges the gap between single and multiplayer.

For a more colorful take on this story, we offer this from Rock, Paper, Shotgun:

In what journalists are calling a “Dick Move”, Blizzard has announced that there will be no reviews of StarCraft 2 before lunch. Would-be reviewers are going to have to wait until after everybody in the office has had lunch before posting their review of the hotly anticipated RTS.

Wait, hang on. Sorry, I misread my RSS feed. Blizzard has announced there will be no StarCraft 2 reviews before launch. Before the game’s launch, on Tuesday, when the BattleNet servers go live. According to Eurogamer Blizzard was “unable to offer an official comment at the time of writing”, though they gather that it’s to do with Blizzard not wanting anybody to play the game without the full suite of BattleNet features.

Sources: http://gamepolitics.com/2010/07/23/n...reviews-launch
Old 07-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #130
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished Heavy Rain, it was a great experience. Will probably begin my second playthrough with more difficult settings.

Also play MW2 quite often, great game .

I have Final Fantasy games up to nr. 10, excluding 3. Haven't played all of them yet though . Playing FF7 at the moment and having a small Heavy Rain break since I got a bit bored breeding Chocobos .

Used to play a lot of Tekken, should probably buy the new one. Best game ever though is Super Smash Brothers Melee on GameCube .
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #131
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Just finished Heavy Rain, it was a great experience. Will probably begin my second playthrough with more difficult settings.
great experience is the word the finger sequence were you able to guess the Origami killer? I epically failed

Quote:
I have Final Fantasy games up to nr. 10, excluding 3. Haven't played all of them yet though . Playing FF7 at the moment and having a small Heavy Rain break since I got a bit bored breeding Chocobos .
you make me want to play FF7 for a 5th time
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #132
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Used to play a lot of Tekken, should probably buy the new one. Best game ever though is Super Smash Brothers Melee on GameCube .
i've spent many, many, many hours playing this game. my thumb was sore several times from all the button mashing. totally worth it, though. marth
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #133
country flag Certinfy

Blizzard :retard:

Heavy Rain

Just completed "No Fighting In The War Room" on Veteran in CoD4, I've had the game since release and only managed to do it now, has to be the hardest level I've ever played, fucking unreal!

Oh btw, do u have PSN, Lopez?
Old 07-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #134
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to be excited, but to state this:
Quote:
THE PC GAME OF THE CENTURY COMES OUT TOMORROW!
is going a little bit overboard...

90 years left in the century, with technological innovations coming more and more rapidly... I'm pretty sure something will eventually top this game. Premature crowning perhaps?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #135
country flag Certinfy

Haha true, will change it, but it was in dedication to Bilbo who will still be playing this game in 90 years time