The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May) - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #811
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread (PS4 Announcement 20th Feb 11pm GMT)

New picture.

Looks much better there and seems to have audio out!

As for Top Spin it's hard, considering they have to approach each play individually and pay them a fee. When you also put into account that the game doesn't sell anywhere near as well as quite a few others sports game in the end there's no wonder why Take Two (owners of 2K and Rockstar) focus on their other games more.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #812
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

The controller doesn't look that good imo.
White knight Mark Lenders crew
Lifts at 1:00 am so I don't have to interact with anyone crew
Get nervous as fuk when I have to say hi to the gym receptionist crew
Too many clowns, not enough time to own them crew
Anti PopCon crew
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #813
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares how it looks, are you people going to frame it on the wall? Sony's controllers were always top class, I expect nothing less from this one
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #814
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I think the biggest thing is they're using the Vita's dpad, which is arguably the best dpad on any device, so that's a start. We are yet to see the new L2/R2 buttons but rumours suggest they've been altered for the better.

All looking great!
Old 02-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #815
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
New picture.

Looks much better there and seems to have audio out!

As for Top Spin it's hard, considering they have to approach each play individually and pay them a fee. When you also put into account that the game doesn't sell anywhere near as well as quite a few others sports game in the end there's no wonder why Take Two (owners of 2K and Rockstar) focus on their other games more.
I know, still frustrating though

Can't they add a good edit mode? Like in PES, that doesn't have all the licences, but it's no problem since you are able to fix it. And not 3 or 4 player slots, just make it unlimited or 100 or something. Fully customizable including all the skills.

That would be enough to make the game special.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #816
country flag Certinfy

They could, that's one of the only things I like about Grand Slam Tennis 2. The ability to share created players so others can have them.

2 hours to go until I jizz myself, scream like a little girl, and cry all at the same time.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:16 AM   #817
country flag Certinfy

Sony literally blew me away.

Few bad points, not enough big first party games announced and well... a bit idiotic not to show the actual console.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #818
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/8001

Necessary bump GTA V

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

Lneders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #819
country flag Certinfy

New Xbox announcement 21st May.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #820
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

Certinfy is Gaming

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #821
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Bought myself a PS3 finally, since the new one will come out pretty soon.

Who has a PS3 as well, and want to play? (FIFA or something like that)

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #822
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
The hype on this game is huge and i'm afraid it won't raise to the expectations and will make it look bad even though in reality it won't be
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #823
country flag Certinfy

GTA V is going to be one hell of a game, but will sadly have it's fair share of problems running on this generation of consoles.

If Rockstar have any sense though we'll see a near perfected next-gen version sometime next year probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Certinfy is Gaming
Prodigy. is legend.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #824
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

The lack of good games on the PS3 has left me a bit disillusioned.. All we get nowadays are Fifa 1134 and Call of Duty 1235345. There's hardly anything remotely interesting coming out. Even Final Fantasy sucks these days. I've started re-collecting all my old favourites, which required me to buy alot of old consoles again. Right now I have 8 consoles hooked up on 1 tv

Rockstar is still making decent games though, so GTA V might be worthwhile. I won't be buying a PS4 for just that though

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote