The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May) - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #646
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Same. I'm playing VT right now...is it just me or is it way harder? I used to be a beast at the old ones and now I can barely in a game against very hard CPU

Ajde
Definitely is, I have to play on Hard now and still I lose a few matches. Very Hard in comparison is just a joke it seems. Either way the game suits the Vita so much and is good fun, which I wasn't expecting after the console versions. Also has by far the best graphics of any game out so far on the Vita I think.

As for the other games Uncharted GA turned out to be a lot better than I expected, in fact I could even say I preferred it over the 3 main games.

Can't wait for Unit 13 this Friday but not sure if i'll buy or rent it.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #647
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Mass Effect 3 bitches
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #648
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocool_ View Post
I did try it, my mate still play it and it's really easy, even him who play WoW from start say it's alot easyer now, no instance ever is going to be hard and funny as Naxx, deal with it..
They do it to get more subs, I don't even best guilds want encounters like the 4 horsemen in classic Naxx anymore. In TBC/WoTLK they allowed noobs to buy epics with tokens and pvp gear through honor, in classic if you weren't in guild that could do 40mans you were stuck in blue gear = cancelled sub for a lot of people. They made it more casual but it's not necessarily a bad thing, some encounters in wotlk and cata were still reasonably difficult.

Quote:
And it wasn't impossible, it was just to hard, my guild killed him amongst first after that patch, but soon after that like 80% of guilds who was on him killed him just after couple trys, even Twins became harder then him after that patch. They make game easyer so ppl who don't know to play good don't stop playing (and most ppl sux tbh).
Well, this happened long ago, so i'll take your word for it, but I specifically remember some encounters being made impossible so blizz has more time to develop content, classic rag and cthun immediatly came to mind 'cause I remember the massive amount of crying going on and top guilds threatening to cancel.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #649

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Blizzard has turned me off with their support of the expansion during its lifecycle. After Ulduar, they really started slacking off with the release of content additions to existing xpacs. Cata started off strong, but they then only implemented a rehashed ZG and ZA, Firelands, and a terrible Dragon Soul Raid. Not to mention they scrapped the entire Abyssal Maw raid.

With all that said, I'll still be coming back to play a gnome monk, because:
A: gnomes rock.
B: a new class and I want to see the hilarity of a little guy doing ninja kicks and flips in the air.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:57 AM   #650

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually looking forward to completely revamped talent system a lot more. I just hope the new class won't be the same fiasco that DKs were in the beginning of wotlk. Making overpowered god class to draw in subs = epic fail. Totally ruined pvp for 2 seasons.

Last edited by Topspindoctor : 03-07-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:20 AM   #651

Paladin and dk killed wotlk. I have a feeling my little guy is going to be pretty imbalanced as they have shown to be clueless at the beginning of xpacs. The new talent tree, I really hope it will have more depth to it than these mini tiers I'm seeing on wowhead.
For those who quit the game though, they have an amazing scroll of resurrection set up today. You get cataclysm for free, a free level 80 class, and free 7 days. That is a hell of a deal imo.
I can offer anyone the scroll if you need it
Old 03-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #652

Oh yeah I remember ret paladins in the beginning of wotlk as well...being able to wings+bubble at the same time, hilarious stuff.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #653
country flag zerocool_

zerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
They do it to get more subs, I don't even best guilds want encounters like the 4 horsemen in classic Naxx anymore. In TBC/WoTLK they allowed noobs to buy epics with tokens and pvp gear through honor, in classic if you weren't in guild that could do 40mans you were stuck in blue gear = cancelled sub for a lot of people. They made it more casual but it's not necessarily a bad thing, some encounters in wotlk and cata were still reasonably difficult.

Well, this happened long ago, so i'll take your word for it, but I specifically remember some encounters being made impossible so blizz has more time to develop content, classic rag and cthun immediatly came to mind 'cause I remember the massive amount of crying going on and top guilds threatening to cancel.

That's my point, they made it easyer because alot ppl couldn't get gear.
Don't know for most ppl but i wanted bosses like 4 horseman, C'Thun and rest, hardest they are most fun it's. xD And i was in top guild in that days, we was in top10-15 world kills for each boss in MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx and later BT, after that i stoped playing.
It was good game at that time, but they watch it just through money so..
zerocool_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #654
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Crusader Kings 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #655
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

FIFA 12 on XBOX 360 - PM me if you want to play.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #656
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

currently playing Red Dead Redemption on PS3. I use to like sandbox games on ps2 but not that much these days (I would rather to play FPS) anyway, nice game with a lot to do -main and side missions- as this genre use to offer.
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:01 AM   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
Mass Effect 3 bitches
ME3 ending

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #658
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

The Impossible Game . Check it out, infuriating but astonishingly addictive game with a really basic (but good) concept. Costs 2 euros on PS store.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #659
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck man, I can't wait till Diablo 3 comes out.

Only a month left! Then I can quit Uni .
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #660

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Fuck man, I can't wait till Diablo 3 comes out.

Only a month left! Then I can quit Uni .
What class u gonna be making first in D3? I am going barb most likely, my polearm WW barb was sick in classic D2... then ITH swords in expac ahh the memories.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.