The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May) - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #451
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

Same here, not long to go till the MS one, just under an hour, won't see most of it though, will be busy Sony one at 1am BST so I'll probably stay up for that, and well Nintendo one tomorrow afternoon my time.

Same here, my bet is MS go with a whole load of shit Kinect games, Forza 3 and Skype etc... Sony go with the new PSP, Uncharted and perhaps a few other exclusives and Nintendo go with a 3DS Lite or something ridiculous and a Wii 2.

Should be a good E3

Good call, tennisfan, great games for free, and I agree, InFamous is great.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #452
country flag kooties

kooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
if you guys have a ps3, make sure to take advantage of their welcome back program. I'm about to pick up little big planet and wipeout. Infamous is a must get if you don't have it already.
Thanks for the reminder

Though, South-East Asia's welcome back program kinda sucks. I'll be getting the Last Guy and Wipeout (already have infamous and lbp2). Wish it had flower though.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #453
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I was also hoping for Flower, such an amazing game. Might just have to finally invest in it, only a fiver or something.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #454
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

The level of geekdom in this thread just keeps getting higher...
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #455
country flag Certinfy

MS E3 is bad! Boring as fuck thus far.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #456
country flag kooties

kooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond repute

wow, that was extremely underwhelming. Wayyy to much Kinect
Old 06-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #457
country flag Certinfy

It's a shame because they started well without Kinect but after that...

Can't wait for Sony's tonight, should be a lot better.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #458
country flag kooties

Nintendo and Sony are going to show off new hardware, so I think it'll be much better. Can't get anymore boring than MS's though.

Halo, Fable, and Gears... shockers all around.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:00 PM   #459
country flag Certinfy

Yeah so true, would take something special to be more boring.

Funny because Halo 4 was leaked a few hours before their conference as well, nothing special came out of that, waste of 90 mins for me.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #460
country flag Certinfy

Apparently Sony's conference is scheduled for 55 minutes, seems a little fucked up because Microsoft's was 90 minutes, maybe just announce some new games, a few gameplay vids and then some extra info on the PSP2 and that's it.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #461
country flag Certinfy

10 minutes to go if anyone else is going to watch it.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #462
country flag Certinfy

Sony's conference was due to the NGP, graphics look even better than I ever even imagined on it, and the idea of being able to play with people on their PS3 online while on your NGP is fucking amazing!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #463
country flag kooties

yeah, Uncharted NGP is going to be sweet.

Day 1 buy for sure
Old 06-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #464
country flag Certinfy

Pricing outside the US and Japan at the moment seems fucked though. Still considering the hardware it's a lot cheaper than it potentially could have been.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #465
country flag Certinfy

3.17 VT3 on the PSP was awesome, this can only be better! If you can play online with PS3 users that would also be incredible!

What's good is from the few seconds we see in that trailer, Murray, Nadal and Federer are all wearing different outfits than they are in the console version of the game

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6317518...nds-on-preview

Looking even better, making use of the touch screen as well