The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May) - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #166
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread - STARCRAFT 2 OUT TODAY!

I want to play CoD online now Can't really be assed to wait for it to install as well, I'll wake up early tomorrow and do it.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #167
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Will install it tomorrow.
Quote:
I want to play CoD online now Can't really be assed to wait for it to install as well, I'll wake up early tomorrow and do it.
this is exactly what i was talking about

you bought SC2 and want to play CoD online now :retard: shows why you bought SC2 because of the hype not because you really want to play it.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #168
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I buy loads of game due to the hype I want to play it a little, but really I don't want to play Starcraft 2 for like half an hour and then continue it tomorrow, i'll rather just start it tomorrow and play a few hours straight.

Don't dis' CoD as well, the online is so fucking addicting!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #169
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

I really wanna play this beautiful looking game, seems to have the concept of Heart of Darkness and the mechanics of a black and white Briad without the time control, still not getting an Xbox 360 but there are a few games that really make me for not owning one.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:31 AM   #170
country flag opeth84

opeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone played Starcraft 2? Any impressions? Gonna go get it later today.

First impressions are this game is awesome ! Was a nice touch to see when installing the game there is a recap of the events of the first game an expansion which i would imagine makes it easier for first timers to understand whats going on and also as a recap for old timers who have forgotten parts of the story.

My only problem is my computer struggles running even on medium detail settings. But will be upgrading asap. Played through the first few missions and im really enjoying the campaign so far. Theres a stronger focus on story this time round. Think im goin to wait on getting my pc upgraded before sinking my teeth into the mutiplayer.
opeth84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #171
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post

I really wanna play this beautiful looking game, seems to have the concept of Heart of Darkness and the mechanics of a black and white Briad without the time control, still not getting an Xbox 360 but there are a few games that really make me for not owning one.
Wow I didn't know Limbo looked that good, I got some spare MS Points on my 360 and might opt to get that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeth84 View Post
First impressions are this game is awesome ! Was a nice touch to see when installing the game there is a recap of the events of the first game an expansion which i would imagine makes it easier for first timers to understand whats going on and also as a recap for old timers who have forgotten parts of the story.

My only problem is my computer struggles running even on medium detail settings. But will be upgrading asap. Played through the first few missions and im really enjoying the campaign so far. Theres a stronger focus on story this time round. Think im goin to wait on getting my pc upgraded before sinking my teeth into the mutiplayer.
Oh awesome! Will install it now then

Ah that sucks, but awesome ur getting ur pc upgraded
Old 07-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #172
country flag opeth84

opeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow I didn't know Limbo looked that good, I got some spare MS Points on my 360 and might opt to get that now.

Oh awesome! Will install it now then

Ah that sucks, but awesome ur getting ur pc upgraded

Cool hope you enjoy! It's alright though i've borrowed a laptop that has the right specs to be able to play it and i've hooked it up to my monitor Desperate times
opeth84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:43 AM   #173
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
this is exactly what i was talking about

you bought SC2 and want to play CoD online now :retard: shows why you bought SC2 because of the hype not because you really want to play it.
Does it make a difference why people want to play a certain game?
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #174
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

So WHAT is this game about then?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #175
country flag Certinfy

The Wikipedia page should answer all your questions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCra...ngs_of_Liberty
Old 07-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #176
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
So WHAT is this game about then?
real time strategy game. you lead bunch of aliens against another bunch of aliens, over who gets to a gold mine first. perhaps there are 'humans' to choose, and gold mine might not be called exactly that.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #177
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

sounds interesting but i might wait a while.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #178
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

So what are your first impressions, Jase?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #179
country flag Certinfy

Only played like an hour, and lets say it's... a little confusing at the moment.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #180
country flag Certinfy

Oh and the tutorial is so fucked up, though maybe that's my fault, but still. And that woman's voice makes me sick.