Brooklyn Decker-Roddick is voted 2010's Sexiest Woman Alive - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
country flag Mario Sharapov

Mario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brooklyn Decker-Roddick is voted 2010's Sexiest Woman Alive

http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sex...ecker-2010#img

Tennis star Andy Roddick's wife Brooklyn Decker, a supermodel-turned-actress, is voted 2010's Sexiest Woman Alive, beating Heidi Klum, Megan Fox and 64 other nominees along the way with an impressive 89% of the 5 millions votes cast.

Meet the sexiest woman alive
Last updated 05:00 19/06/2010

Brooklyn Decker has been voted Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine. Decker has appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue every year since 2006, and is married to tennis player Andy Roddick.

The blonde supermodel-turned-actress won the coveted title after some five million votes were cast by readers of the men's magazine.

Brooklyn beat off tough competition from the likes of fellow supermodel Heidi Klum, actress Megan Fox and a total field of 64 nominess by receiving an impressive 89 percent of votes cast.

The beauty was thrilled to be honoured with the title and said she has had an especially good year, getting a part in movie Just Go with It alongside Adam Sandler and gracing the cover of the prestigious Sports Illustrated magazine.

"I've had a very lucky year with the Sports Illustrated cover, the new movie, and now this. Let's hope good things come in threes," she gushed.

The 23-year-old swimsuit model also praised nominee Heidi, who just lost out on the title, admitting she can't believe how good the 37-year-old mother of four looks.

"It's not normal to look that good with three full-time jobs and four children," said Brooklyn.

Via Esquire.com:

The most beautiful tennis trophy ever is taking home the first-ever Sexiest Woman Alive Madness trophy.
Twenty-three-year-old Brooklyn Decker dominated the veteran Heidi Klum on her home court here this past week in the finals of Esquire's upset-laden, fan-favorite bracket. The blond captured 89 percent of the vote for a championship run nobody — with the possible exception of Seal, who was home taking care of Klum's newborn baby — really saw coming.

Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick's marriage secret (Hint: You do it on an airplane)
June 17, 2010 | 10:35 am

Young, successful, good-looking couples like Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick shouldn't need much elbow grease to enjoy each other's company. Yet the model and budding actress says there is one trade secret to making her marriage work -- and it happens a mile high.

"A lot of planes, a lot of airplane sleep," she tells "Fox & Friends" about how she and Roddick spend quality time with such hectic schedules.

For instance, Decker is pounding the pavement this week promoting her just-wrapped flick "Just Go With It," costarring Adam Sandler and Jennfier Aniston, then she's taking off to join Roddick in London for his shot at Wimbledon glory.

The roundtable also chatted up the model about her recent win in Esquire magazine's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 poll, in which she triumphed over Heidi Klum for the top spot.

"Please, that woman is superwoman," Decker said of how Klum was taking the loss. "She has like six jobs and a million children and looks like such a bombshell. She's doing just fine on her own."

Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker Waiting to Make Babies
Thu., Jun. 17, 2010 6:00 AM PDT by MARC MALKIN
Courtesy: Ron Angle

We can only imagine what beautiful kids tennis champ Andy Roddick and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker will have some day.

However, Decker says she and her hunky hubby are in no rush to start a family…

"Not to namedrop because that's really lame, but I ran into Fergie one time and she said to me, 'Once you get married, people are going to ask, when are you having babies? So just get ready for it. It's going to be so annoying,' " Decker, 23, told me at the Guys Choice Awards, which air Sunday on Spike TV.

"And she's so right. So my answer is, we're obviously waiting. We're young and we're focused on our careers and being together right now."

The two got hitched a little over a year ago in Roddick's Austin, Texas, home.

Decker said she will spend three weeks with Roddick, 27, in Europe this summer. "I'm just going to be a wife," she smiled. "I'm just going to go and be a wife and be a plain Jane. I'm so excited."

As for that namedropping, it's going to be pretty hard for Decker to avoid if her career keeps going the way it is. She recently shot her first movie, Just Go With It, in Hawaii opposite Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman and Adam Sandler.

"Talk about intimidating," Decker said. "I was shaking. But to have them around you, they were so encouraging. I mean it was my first film and to have them as teachers? You can't top that. So I really had to pep talk myself and say, ‘Use this as a learning experience,' and I did. But yeah, I was shaking."

Last edited by Mario Sharapov : 06-20-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Mario Sharapov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brooklyn Decker-Roddick is voted 2010's Sexiest Woman Alive

She so needs to dump Roddick.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
She so needs to dump Roddick.
Even if she were to pick you instead, you still have that 1 year ban on sex to go through. Leave the love birds be, at least for now
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

She has an amazing body, but her face is decent, not what I would consider amazing, and certainly not as hot as many girls I see on an every day basis. But definitely a 9 overall I'd say.

Megan Fox, how anyone thinks she is sexy, I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't find her attractive at all. Most girls people find attractive I don't consider nearly as attractive as people think.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

She is an extremely attractive woman, but this is over the top.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
She has an amazing body, but her face is decent, not what I would consider amazing, and certainly not as hot as many girls I see on an every day basis. But definitely a 9 overall I'd say.

Megan Fox, how anyone thinks she is sexy, I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't find her attractive at all. Most girls people find attractive I don't consider nearly as attractive as people think.
megan fox, she annoys me! she is sexy, but She only make one facial expression.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

She's really not THAT pretty.
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #8
country flag Il Primo Uomo

Il Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond reputeIl Primo Uomo has a reputation beyond repute

Where are the ASS SHOTS??

Never seen her anywhere BTW. SMH.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Now,Roddick needs to win Wimby to keep the relationship in balance
Old 06-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #10
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

These articles are such nonsense. There is more than a dozen magazines that rate the most beautiful people and it's always bs. They have people like Oprah and Harrison Ford (circa 2008) in there. Scarlett Johansson is your dime a dozen ditzy blond in California and they act like she is a goddess in these magazines.

Besides that, there is much more to rating a woman than just face or body. These attractive but skanky whores that date sleazy club guys or a different athlete every week are just gross. I puked my guts out when I saw the British television shows using Katy Perry to represent the U.S. when talking about the World Cup. That's like having Katie Price representing the UK here.

Top 15 sexiest women in no order = Monica Bellucci, Rachel Weisz, Halle Berry, Leonor Varela, Morena Baccarin, Salma Hayek, Nina Dobrev, Rhona Mitra, Zoe Saldana, Catherine Bell, Tricia Helfer, Sarah Shahi, Bridget Moynahan, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Emmanuelle Vaugier

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 06-20-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #11
country flag Mario Sharapov

Mario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
She's really not THAT pretty.
It's "sexiest" not "prettiest"
Mario Sharapov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #12
country flag Guille.

Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute

She's hot ok but don't think she's the sexiest
Old 06-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #13
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Totally agreed! I honestly don't find any single bit of her 'sexy'.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #14
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Sharapov View Post
It's "sexiest" not "prettiest"
She seems prettier > than sexy...
She is not my persuasion but i think for a bathing suit model, she seems asexual.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:25 PM   #15
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
She seems prettier > than sexy...
She is not my persuasion but i think for a bathing suit model, she seems asexual.
She won't be needing Roddick to make babies then, she can do it all by herself
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote