Tennis Comment - new tennis site - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tennis Comment - new tennis site

I have a lot of work to make it look even better, but I wanted to open it for Wimbledon. This is the new site Tennis Comment.
I wrote the first article for the site, dont punish me as I am not a good writer. I opened the site for users to submit articles, you just have ro register and login to submit article, the registration is because of spam robots submitting spam and not because I want to have registered users.
Articles will be approved as soon as possible, to the best writers I will give author rights so they can easily publish.

Also I accept any kind of feedback. Its needed to make the site better.

EDIT: The site will be taken out for rework as I want to add a lot of things that will make it better.

Last edited by A_Skywalker : 06-22-2010 at 08:30 AM.
A_Skywalker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Comment - new tennis site

I just want to say that I completely changed my mind about the site, I think it will be more successfull if it becomes social networking site for tennis. Where everyone can publish articles with one click. It will have forum and other things.
Its easier for me as I see users that want to write are not a lot. In this way we can just add articles with one click from other sites. I installed the new software and am working to change it to tennis site.

Last edited by A_Skywalker : 06-25-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
country flag A_Skywalker

I have just added thumbnails to the stories, it makes the site more vivid. My final goal is to have social network like digg, but for tennis only.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
country flag dudesenior
Banned!

dudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond repute

congratz for the site....it seems to be a quite good one
dudesenior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
country flag dudesenior
Banned!

dudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond repute

by the way keep up with the good work
dudesenior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
country flag A_Skywalker

Thank you, I have some new ideas for the site that I will do soon. For now I am just posting news and articles that I find on the net, everyone can do this if you register account(1 minute).