Public complaint - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Public complaint

Hi TTers,

I come here to publicly show my dissapointment with the attitude of the so called Moderators or Admins.

As you know, Adey (AdeyC) was a Moderator himself not long ago, but has been de:Modded because he has been accused by the other Mods of doing something he did not do. Consequently, Adey has left MTF because he finds he can't keep giving his time and effort in a place that is governed by people who care more for their power than for making this a better place. As far as I know, he has complained to the Admins about it, he has given proof that he did nothing wrong and he has even contacted VerticalSports admins in order to get his dignity restored.

But the point is that nobody has restored him back as Moderator or has even appologized.

I don't know what the current Mod team is doing right now for TT, but they have definitely done nothing compared to what Adey has been doing in the past years. With his work he has attracted a wide amount of new users to the game and has proactively helped to develop the game as a whole.

Therefore I publicly ask the Moderator team to restore Adey's Moderator status and appologize publicly.

And I also will ask the Moderator team not to delete this thread, because every opinion must be heard if it is said with education and good will, even if it's against the Moderator team. If I see that there is no respect for this, I will most likely follow Adey's steps and just leave MTF and, of course, I will stop maintaining my applications (the ELD Maker and Interactive Rankings pages) that with such effort I made to help out managers and to add more playability to the game for this site.

I would also ask that if anyone that has an opinion, please feel free to post it here.

Thank you for reading.

Sergio.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Public complaint

I agree with everything. Sensible words for a noble cause.

Smoking the Rosmalen grass
and rolling in the Stuttgart silt.

> Patron Saint of MTF's collective Desire <
MachineGun is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

1) So easy to think that you know everything but how if you heard only from one side? Yes, Adey asked help from VerticalSports admins. Do you think if it was that terrible why they didn't do anything? I know you are friends but just think about it a little bit.

2) The reason - even if he denies now - he already told me it happened so that's actually funny he denies for me.

3) Sorry but before our decisions we take enough time so don't expect us to change our mind.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #4
country flag BMT360

BMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed! :-)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

FITD: Barcelona '14 Winner
TT: Cherbourg CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 Winner, Noumea CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 Runner-Up, Itajai CH '14 Runner-Up w/ Thunderfish8, Mohammedia Finalist, Wolmas d. BMT360
Challenger Challenge: Winner of the Kyoto, Irving, and Kazan Challenge : Winner of Bordeaux, Busan, Samarkand, and Heilbronn II Challenge
OOP Helper for Tennis Tipping Managers in Tennis Tipping Sub-Forum
BMT360 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 04:07 PM   #5
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
1) So easy to think that you know everything but how if you heard only from one side? Yes, Adey asked help from VerticalSports admins. Do you think if it was that terrible why they didn't do anything? I know you are friends but just think about it a little bit.
I do not know everything, I didn't hear a word from the Mod side. Would you like to tell us your side of the story?

If it was not that terrible, as you say, why did you de:Mod him?

Quote:
2) The reason - even if he denies now - he already told me it happened so that's actually funny he denies for me.
I don't understand a word you said here, TBH. What do you mean?

Quote:
3) Sorry but before our decisions we take enough time so don't expect us to change our mind.
That's the problem, you take decisions by yourself and do not wonder how this may affect people playing TT. Adey did nothing but good for TT over the past 2 years and that doesn't mean anything for you.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #6
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Your words will fall on deaf ears.

That said, you're of course absolutely right and as such, for what it's worth (ie not much), I definitely endorse you.

Suicide Tennis - Wimbledon 2014
Fill-In-The-Draw - US Open 2014
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #7
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Sonja1989 can you tell people here what happened?

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #8
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
I do not know everything, I didn't hear a word from the Mod side. Would you like to tell us your side of the story?

If it was not that terrible, as you say, why did you de:Mod him?

I don't understand a word you said here, TBH. What do you mean?

That's the problem, you take decisions by yourself and do not wonder how this may affect people playing TT. Adey did nothing but good for TT over the past 2 years and that doesn't mean anything for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
Sonja1989 can you tell people here what happened?
Guys, the problem wasn't on that accident. The problem is that you all know about a thing that happened between us mods. And he told way more than his situation, he went too far with complaining about all of admins/supermods/mods to someone who shouldn't know anything. And in that time he recognized to me. Nothing happened because as probably all of you know, he wanted to leave at the end of the year. He seemed sure but he changed his mind and we had to remember.

I tell you I shouldn't talk about it but you all see the situation on very wrong way right now so I think I had to tell that. I'm afraid I can't tell more about that situation though.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #9
country flag BrunoBeidacki

BrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard to believe Adrian is not right when no Admin or Moderator even try to explain the situation and why they did such thing. Adey has made wonderful contributions to the game and I see no reason to simply ignore this fact when making a decision. I want to hear what actually happens in the other point of view... if no one does so, I will also follow Adrian's action and leave MTF.

Think about what you are doing, turning your own member against you.

With all due respect,

Bruno Beidacki

Tennis Tipping Results:
Win: BEIJING (Singles)
PARIS (Doubles w/AdeyC), 4 CHALLENGERS in Doubles
RUNNER-UP: ROLAND GARROS 2012 (Doubles w/AdeyC)
-
CLEZAR
JANOWICZ
BrunoBeidacki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 04:50 PM   #10
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoBeidacki View Post
It's hard to believe Adrian is not right when no Admin or Moderator even try to explain the situation and why they did such thing. Adey has made wonderful contributions to the game and I see no reason to simply ignore this fact when making a decision. I want to hear what actually happens in the other point of view... if no one does so, I will also follow Adrian's action and leave MTF.

Think about what you are doing, turning your own member against you.

With all due respect,

Bruno Beidacki
We all know he helped a lot for the game but it won't release him under rules.
And no, as I said he shouldn't talked. I shouldn't talk either and I won't. I already said the reason anyway. To me it seems clear. He talked about things which he shouldn't, it was the result. It isn't too complicated IMO. Don't think that it was an easy thing for us and that's all we wanted.
You have no idea how much I did everything to solve this situation for months but after that thing I already said there was no choice...
Old 02-14-2014, 04:50 PM   #11
country flag Thunderfish8

Thunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, the problem wasn't on that accident. The problem is that you all know about a thing that happened between us mods. And he told way more than his situation, he went too far with complaining about all of admins/supermods/mods to someone who shouldn't know anything. And in that time he recognized to me. Nothing happened because as probably all of you know, he wanted to leave at the end of the year. He seemed sure but he changed his mind and we had to remember.

I tell you I shouldn't talk about it but you all see the situation on very wrong way right now so I think I had to tell that. I'm afraid I can't tell more about that situation though.
Sonja, with all due respect, I do not see a viable reason why you should not talk about it. In fact, it seems to me that if you all were in the right here, then you wouldn't have any issues sharing with the forum what happened. However, instead you have decided to vaguely explain the situation in a way that nobody would understand unless they were a mod, an admin, or AdeyC. So through basic inductive logic, I'd say that right now you appear to be in the wrong. If you'd like to explain yourself more clearly, then I'm sure everybody here would be happy to listen. Like I said, innocent people have nothing to hide. If Adey was really in the wrong, you shouldn't be worried about humiliating him because you seem to have done so already. No matter what happens, not everybody is going to agree with you, so let's not hide in fear that people will still argue the case.

The way I see it, you all have created a bad image for yourselves by not explaining the situation publicly. Obviously, you have the power to fix that reputation, but you also have the power to permanently ban anybody that disagrees with you, so I think I'll leave it at this. Your call. As of right now, this is your mess, and you've done nothing to repair it. Do your job, or if you still think so highly of yourselves, explain your actions. Earn our trust.

- Thunderfish8

Berdych Monaco Granollers Troicki Roger-Vasselin Lu Paire

PAW Titles: Brisbane 2012 & 2014
FITD Titles: Marseille 2014
Tennis Tipping Titles
Singles: Orleans CH '11, Tampere CH '12, Medellin CH '12
Doubles: Noumea CH '13 w/ Chirag, Cherbourg CH '14 w/ BMT360
Thunderfish8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #12
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

sounds very stange to me

Adey

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal

Old 02-14-2014, 05:06 PM   #13
country flag BMT360

BMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond repute

Sonja, as you can see nobody knows what REALLY happened. It's not a secret either. I just wanted to say that I thought AdeyC is awesome. His tennis tipping games were so much fun. No other manager had head 2 heads or country breakdowns. Anyway, just spit it out and tell us more about what is going on. I'm not quite sure if anybody knows what is going in except for you.

---BMT360

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

FITD: Barcelona '14 Winner
TT: Cherbourg CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 Winner, Noumea CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 Runner-Up, Itajai CH '14 Runner-Up w/ Thunderfish8, Mohammedia Finalist, Wolmas d. BMT360
Challenger Challenge: Winner of the Kyoto, Irving, and Kazan Challenge : Winner of Bordeaux, Busan, Samarkand, and Heilbronn II Challenge
OOP Helper for Tennis Tipping Managers in Tennis Tipping Sub-Forum
BMT360 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #14
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Okay guys.. I explain. There was a mess between Adey and someone on the team. Actually Adey started the whole situation. He wrote something I wouldn't never dare to tell anyone on the team, I would've kept in myself. Yeah, I bet he never said that to you. Then he got a reply which he didn't like, that person said sorry after that anyway. About that situation Adey e-mailed VerticalScope, after seeing the whole story they didn't think anything should be done. So Adey decided that he will leave. While so many people asked him why he is leaving and that's a thing he told that situation that happened between us mods, as I already said, he talked too much about the team. Which isn't allowed.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #15
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

maybe "someone in the team" should write about it not you, if it was not you who was involved.

Closed Thread