Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 60 - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #811
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 27

Remembering how much I enjoy l_mac bashing, I did a quick sweep:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
That's what makes me wonder though, Nadal played a good match in the final Berdych didn't, yet Berdych was still hanging on to Nadal while playing shit and in reality broke himself when serving to stay in the set Had Berdych played better who knows what could have happened, but who cares Nadal will never win another Wimbledon and we all know he cheated in R2 and R3.

Dani I forgot about l_mug, her lame insults about ur age always make me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset_Vista View Post
She said last year that she didn't want me playing in ACC because of my age, so she alerted AJ and the other ACC commitee people to not let me play. They were going to, I think, then she reported me and I got banned. She then gloated about getting me banned in Rafa chat, and said "I told you weren't going to be in ACC, Sapeod " Bitch

Apparently, she doesn't like the fact that posters have arguments with me, because I'm 15, yet she makes fun of me constantly. Make up your mind, mug
Hate l_mac, her and her Rafa chat group are a bunch of clowns :retard:
Quote:
Haha cool, I bet u wish u were 18 now

Oh wow I always knew she was a ***** but I honestly don't know what to think now, seriously, picking on someone just because they're 15? Wow that's just sad.

Totally agreed, I totally hate all of them. I mean FFS I posted "Congrats Rafa fans for ur man winning Wimbledon and he played great in the final" or something like that and they reported me :retard:
Quote:
l_mac, elessar, Snoo Foo, Bibberz and tennizen (although she's not as bad as the others) are all clowns :retard:

acionescu isn't that bad, she's never bothered me. The others have all made fun of me, so get a tick in my hate box
Quote:
I couldn't agree more
Quote:
I give them badreps all the time, which reminds, me, have to give them badreps

Join me. Just go their chat thread on the Rafa section and badrep a random post (not acionescu or star though, just the clowns I mentioned ) Leave a random comment like "sdkjfhskjfhsdjag" or "________________" or soemthIng
Quote:
I done a few Epicness. Brilliant idea Dani :
Quote:
I did it, badrepped l_mac, elessar, Snoo Foo, tennizen, Saumon and Bibberz

The comment I left on all their reps was "_____________________________________________ __"

Also
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post

who's ljubica? it was about a time
i guess imac still has no life.nathii?
chooper
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #812
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

they should rename it "chat thread for double accounts" i hope the mods are doing a full investigation of this "sokk" character.

chau all, i will be taking a much needed break from mtf for at least the next few hours if not possibly longer, like maybe even tomorrow
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #813
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Harassed? I helpfully told you when Rafa had done that interview and why it was v silimar to the one Doris posted. I rightly took offence to sokk claiming we fangirls are not real fans, and then I defended my honour against slurs and outright untruths.

Once I stop being a topic of discussion, I'll lose interest fast. You know nothing catches my attention like l_mac bashing.
Which is why I suggested ignoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Remembering how much I enjoy l_mac bashing, I did a quick sweep:

Also

chooper
See? There's so much that goes on that I don't know about.

I think Andy and I are ignored because of our basic laziness. -- well me for sure.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #814
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Snoo Are you getting some life sleep at last?
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #815
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

andreea, did you see we were up against scoobsy? i wonder if that means we'll have to play on sun (since the rest seem to have byes) or it still starts on mon.

scoobsy, sorry you lost. last week you did Q and i got to SF and this week we reversed. we'll have to re-see in week #31. maybe we'll both get to the finals or more likely, crash out in r1

jose mourinho has introduced 5 new rules re: arriving on time and injured players and mobiles on buses etc. poor guy, so optimistic what he doesn't know with this set of numpties is they'll all arrive late and all go run around by themselves. he'll be left with only granero, cron and raul (if he stays) to train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #816
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

What are you doing in week 32?
Old 07-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #817
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
What are you doing in week 32?
moving, most likely but i'll play, if you want to

how's your teeth stuff today?
Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #818
country flag acionescu

I went Thursday to the dentist and she did two incisions: one to take out the materia( , yes, I know, too many details ) and another one to make room for the tooth to grow. Monday she'll see me and she decides if we gonna have the surgery
Old 07-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #819
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Get them out.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #820
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went Thursday to the dentist and she did two incisions: one to take out the materia( , yes, I know, too many details ) and another one to make room for the tooth to grow. Monday she'll see me and she decides if we gonna have the surgery
Ick. Did that help with the pain?
Old 07-17-2010, 05:31 PM   #821
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
if they're not growing out of place (i forget the name for that), maybe you won't need the surgery after all

did she give you good painkillers?

edit: the name for that is impacted, i think.
Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #822
country flag acionescu

actually I didn't need the painkillers after she cleaned up the mess
Old 07-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #823
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
nice

god i am SO bored of "studying" (more like rote memorizing) for this thing. i wish it were over already

our new signing looks so much like morientes that it is making me weepy. man, those were the days with del bosque in charge and raul and morientes' amazing strike partnership

anyways, pedro leon is cute andreea. you should look him up. i told you di maria would only be an exception to the pretty rule
Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #824
country flag acionescu

Sorry but Di Maria scared me for life What was RM staff thinking? Way to ruin a beautiful(sic!) team
Old 07-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #825
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Great!

There's nothing worse than tooth pain, imo.
Closed Thread