Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 60 - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #796
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I think it's only Andrea, Linda, Minn, BD, and me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Q) Bibberz View Post
I cannot get over this Mel Gibson shit. He is the gift that keeps on giving. He is one of my all-time favorite celebrities at this point.
Is all that they write about him for real?. If only 10% is real, he'll need professional psychological help. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
yeah I neglected to mention that but usually Gladiator and Braveheart go hand it hand. And they all love U2.
I liked The Gladiator, wasn't fond of Braveheart, I like U2 (prefer their 80s stuff) but I don't love them and I think that the Da Vinci Code is crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
WTF is that other thread here? One leaves for a few days and mess happens.
Quote:
I see you made friends in the other thread, maybe I should try too .
Stay out of it.
I know that you're the epitome of cool but I do think that in the player forums, people have the right to post certain things - things that are not cool, balanced, smart but just fan-related stuff - without being the target of mockery and without people telling them what an idiot they are in their cool eyes.

-

My 10-year old godson spend two days with me. At the end of it, I took him to the movies and let him pick the movie. I expected him to go for Toy Story or Shrek or something but he went for Eclipse.
Me: Are you sure?, I don't think this is the sort of movie you'll like. (he saw the first two on DVD with his sister so he knows the saga)
(remember he can't really talk) He showed his teeth, bit his own arm and acted an entire vampire scene out with blood dripping from his arm and his eyes sparkling.
Me: wouldn't you rather see Toy Story or Shrek?
Him: *reminds me of the blood dripping* (by that time, the two teenage girls standing before him were about to volunteer to adopt him, I think)

He liked the action scenes. He prefers the bad, red-eyed vampires and he thinks that the wolves are super-cute and cuddly.
He found the smooching scenes boring as hell.

The guy sitting before me actually moved a seat so that he wouldn't have to sit next to his girlfriend (I think that he got tired of all her sighing and swooning).
When Edward, the sparkling discoball vampire proposes for the umteenth but this time, with a huge engagement ring, the guy in front of me said: "Bastard!".

Afterwards, the guy turns around and asks me: "Did you like that? I mean, did you actually like this???"
Me: I went to this movie for him (pointing at my nephew) but I thought that it was too slow too often.
Him: Yeah, too many romantic scenes. (his girlfriend was giggling)

Last edited by Castafiore : 07-17-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2010, 01:14 PM   #797
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

i thought all the movies from the saga( that i saw so far) were crap and I'm usually a sucker for this kind of things

Ferru lost To Soderling
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #798
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
I like your sig
Introducing my comedy bf to MTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

Stay out of it.
I know that you're the epitome of cool but I do think that in the player forums, people have the right to post certain things - things that are not cool, balanced, smart but just fan-related stuff - without being the target of mockery and without people telling them what an idiot they are in their cool eyes.
Nah, personally the fan mocking never has been hot or cold to me, this thread I like for people and not if they support Nadal or not. If real Rafa fans didn't have Linda's permission to post here then they had to move elsewhere. Of course the only thing I really wonder about is will they be against THIS thread in the pop con

And one little gift from Baby Genci

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 01:34 PM   #799
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #800
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. If real Rafa fans didn't have Linda's permission to post here then they had to move elsewhere.

That nonsense again.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #801
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Genci
Old 07-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #802
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Sorreeeeee!

You probably wouldn't have noticed if acionescu hadn't pointed it out.

Quote:
I liked The Gladiator, wasn't fond of Braveheart, I like U2 (prefer their 80s stuff) but I don't love them and I think that the Da Vinci Code is crap.
Except, The Gladiator was just so so for me, and I never really got the U2 music.

Quote:
Stay out of it.
That was the whole purpose of the fan forums. There's plenty of crap posted in all the fan forums. And anyway, sometimes fans with more enthusiasm than knowledge do become knowledgeable fans and life long tennis fans. I still learn things about tennis. I'm no expert.

Quote:
My 10-year old godson spend two days with me. At the end of it, I took him to the movies and let him pick the movie. I expected him to go for Toy Story or Shrek or something but he went for Eclipse.
Me: Are you sure?, I don't think this is the sort of movie you'll like. (he saw the first two on DVD with his sister so he knows the saga)
(remember he can't really talk) He showed his teeth, bit his own arm and acted an entire vampire scene out with blood dripping from his arm and his eyes sparkling.
Me: wouldn't you rather see Toy Story or Shrek?
Him: *reminds me of the blood dripping* (by that time, the two teenage girls standing before him were about to volunteer to adopt him, I think)
You are such a good godmother.

Lots of shots of Fedrigo's profile during this stage.

Last edited by star : 07-17-2010 at 02:46 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #803
country flag acionescu

Oh please, stop it, they have their own thread now, as most of us suggested anyway, no need to stress our coolness meanness even more

EDIT: And it was me(or I ) that pointed out Hilde's omission
Old 07-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #804
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Boredo getting slapped around, good to see.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #805
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Oh please, stop it, they have their own thread now, as most of us suggested anyway, no need to stress our coolness meanness even more
I must have missed that conversation.

So, if that was the suggestion, it seems like people who thought some posters should go elsewhere shouldn't post there.

Quote:
EDIT: And it was me(or I ) that pointed out Hilde's omission
Amended!
Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #806
country flag acionescu

Quote:

So, if that was the suggestion, it seems like people who thought some posters should go elsewhere shouldn't post there.

I agree about this part, i even insist they don't do it, they know their names
Old 07-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #807
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

vinokurov.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #808
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was suggested that they start a thread just for Rafa fans, and they have And it was suggested because they were whining about people who don't like Rafa posting here.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #809
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
It was suggested that they start a thread just for Rafa fans, and they have And it was suggested because they were whining about people who don't like Rafa posting here.
I understand.

But, in that case, it seems that it's fair that those who don't like this thread shouldn't be harassed in the other chat thread.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #810
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I understand.

But, in that case, it seems that it's fair that those who don't like this thread shouldn't be harassed in the other chat thread.
Harassed? I helpfully told you when Rafa had done that interview and why it was v silimar to the one Doris posted. I rightly took offence to sokk claiming we fangirls are not real fans, and then I defended my honour against slurs and outright untruths.

Once I stop being a topic of discussion, I'll lose interest fast. You know nothing catches my attention like l_mac bashing.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread