Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 60 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 08:24 AM   #151
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 27

Article in my newspaper this morning:
In the press conference after the final, the Dutch coach Van Marwijk lashes out to the referee, claiming that he was influenced by Spain and that Puyol should have gotten red...
...after which he got not only the Spanish but also the Italian and the English press on his back: "Oh yeah? What about De Jong and Van Bommel? You're awefully quiet about them, aren't you?"
...after which Van Marwijk sank a bit deeper into his chair.
(afterwards, I saw him on tv acknowledging that the best team had won).

On Dutch tv, they did find a way to call it a Dutch victory after all by saying that Spain learned to play like this under the guidance of Dutch coaches like Johan Cruyff and Ruud Krol and such. Too bad that the Dutch team forgot about this sort of game. I still think it's a shame that a legend like Cruyff doesn't have a world title.

Dutch famous person who sometimes does work for Flemish tv BEFORE the final:
This is it, we're going to win this, I can feel it.
Flemish journalist: just don't drink too much please because we would like to talk to you afterwards.
Afterwards, Dutch guy again: Man, I'm used to defeats, those 2 previous lost finals still hurt but now, an entire new generation will learn to live with bitter defeat. However, that was so offside, it wasn't funny.
Flemish journalist: It wasn't offside.
Dutch guy: ...maybe not the second time but the first time...
Flemish journalist: No, it was not offside, believe me. Just watch the footage afterwards.
Dutch guy: "oh well, Spain did deserve to win it after all"

Last edited by Castafiore : 07-12-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #152
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

All those photos and videos of Rafa and the team just made my morning Their happiness is contagious

Hilde, thanks also for the Dutch perspective
Old 07-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #153
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

What a sports summer Spain is having, eh?

The entire European section of Brussels is closed off with an impressive presence of the police force at the ready, incl. a great number of water canons and such.

That can mean only one thing: I bet that the farmers are going to stage a protest.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #154
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa said he cried like baby

So cute
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #155
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
utter cuteness
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #156
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

How is the hangover?
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-12-2010, 09:58 AM   #157
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

beri bad

but beri good
Old 07-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #158
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Never mind JM, they still couldn't beat Switzerland.
He'd rather have them defeat Switzerland iso Holland i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

(from as.com, interview shortly before the final)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
oh god. the dress-up of his own fans is nothing compared to him

well congrats spain lovers we were on museumplein and it was just really depressing
Old 07-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #159
country flag Castafiore

I may not have supported the Dutch team but what a sad ending for the Dutch team. It's ironic that beforehand, Van Marwijk said that you can't win this thing beautifully ("losing beautifully is still losing" was one of the slogans I saw on tv), only to see Spain win it with the sort of total football the legendary Johan Cruyff had in mind (despite the final not at all being a thing of beauty).
Not playing beautiful football is one thing but playing like thugs is taking it to the other extreme.

Johan Cruyff: "I may be Dutch but I support the football Spain play. It is the best advertisement we have for the World Cup."

Quote:
First half. Johan Cruyff said he’d feel “intense joy” if Spain won the final, a declaration that possibly made him as popular in his home place as Nigel De Jong is with Xabi Alonso’s Ma.
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...274519247.html

Spain received the FIFA Fair Play Award.

Last edited by Castafiore : 07-12-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #160
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how can they still bitch about referee-ing after seeing De Jong Every little newspaper over the world has that pic on their front page
And Xabi has apparently some broken ribs
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #161
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I don't know how can they still bitch about referee-ing after seeing De Jong Every little newspaper over the world has that pic on their front page
That's really a disgrace, that fuken thug De Jong should be taken to court for agravated assault.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #162
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cause it was shit officiating all round, yes that means overall and including de Jong's Jackie Chan challenge.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #163
country flag Castafiore

What I don't get is how De Jong himself is moaning about a bad referee for not giving a corner at the end and leaving out stuff he did himself.

If that referee had been good, he would have received a red card. Reading the Dutch newspapers, just about any oranje fan is embarrassed about De Jong's actions and they urge him to shut up because he's just about the last person who should speak up about the referee being bad.

-
The farmer protest is going well so far:
Smoke from burning tires: check
Loud music: check
Horns: check
Sirenes going off nearly non-stop: check
Loud speeches through a half-decent sound-system: check
Headache: check

Old 07-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #164
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
found a really good smelling deodarant yesterday in the shops, love the smell (and its not some trendy brand like lynx or whatever)

i've been smelling myself all day, loving it.

Saumon would have no problems smelling me, thats for sure. she'd probably jump me.
oh mikey

Quote:
OMG, how he looks at her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Awww you could tell by the way he looked at her that all he wanted to do was kissing her.
See Raymond? you can do stuff like that when you actually WON!
iker sets a high standard for guys the world over. sadly for the rest of us not named sara, it's too high a standard

Quote:

there's even one where he's faking a bite out of the trophy

tons more lovely photos here, including rafito with different groups of players from the team (includes shirtless iker and sergio )

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/t...photolist.html

they look SO happy!

Quote:
that mofo better sleep with one eye open, the douchebag.

two celeb vids that have trickled out:

highlights: cesc could be mikey's cousin, he spends most of the vid with his hands down his shorts and capdevilla

rafa made all the more awesome by the presence of the suited gasol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #165
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

Daily Telegraph:

World Cup final: Holland versus Spain turns into Shaolin Soccer

karate kid featuring front page in all papers throughout the galaxy and beyond.
Closed Thread