Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 60 - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 02:42 AM   #1546
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 27

worst day of my life. ok not the worst worst day ever, but it's up there

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Mourinho will make RM shine again WG you'll learn to love the guy
i don't care even if he somehow wins us more trophies than the competitions we enter, i hate this guy. destroying years and years of tradition like that. for what? to bring in maicon and khedira and gerrard? :retard: fucking douchebag.

it will be divine justice like with morientes, if raul kicks us out CL.

do you know who our 3rd and 4th captains are now, jm? diarra and marcelo. it feels like a sick joke.

/rant for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post

Aww thanks. I didn't realise you lived away from yours too. I just find it hard to imagine him not being around here. My family has always been around and my dad is the one that shares my passion in sport. He goes to the football with me, to the horse racing.. I feel they'll be a big void now.
i hope somehow he'll make trips down. maybe if he gets bored of clinton's house, he will convince her to move down.

Quote:
I will put aside my Barça cap for the moment to say I'm very sorry you are losing your much loved player. I wish him all the best at his new club.
thanks peta, that's very sweet of you. i'm really touched

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
BD admires communism, he has no tolerance of dissent and exiles his disfavoured off to the gulags (ignore list)
what a man

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Correction: the above pic shows the beggining of the masterpiece
epic pictures. i'll be expecting the entire series by PM or chat, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post

I'm back home it was lovely to meet Andreea. I love Romania

Of course the highlight of the trip was showing Petru how to fondle boobs
welcome back, adamski

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Adamski!!!! haha glad to see you had a nice time amongst the Romanian chicks
jm used my nickname for adam. as a JAM fangirl, i feel like the shitty day just got a whole lot better

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Q) Bibberz View Post
WG has finished 1/4 of the NY state Bar Exam.

She should be eating her lunch right about now. Specifically, she should be eating at least one banana.
i totally thought of you as i ate the banana

that came out more than i intended.

bd, it was awful. what is this level of hell?

i need bertie cuddles and he's not even here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Bananas can be really dangerous

Good luck with the exam WG
Quote:
Are you trying to jinx her? What a cruel BOL attempt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
So you think I'm that mean? I only wanted to show how dangerous bananas can be
this whole exchange thank you doris, for the best wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Best of luck my darling WG
thank you scoobsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Seconded.
thanks melanie!

Quote:
I have got zucchinis and cinnamon; I'm off to buy the rest of the ingredients for zucchini bread.
zucchini bread is amazing.

ok, i'm gonna go watch a raul vid that some kind soul sent me. thank you, lovely person and then i'm gonna cry myself to sleep

nite nite guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2010, 02:46 AM   #1547
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I loved Nadia Comaneci as a child. I did reports on her This is when I was lil Jess the gymnast

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-28-2010, 02:48 AM   #1548
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post

Quote:
ok, i'm gonna go watch a raul vid that some kind soul sent me. thank you, lovely person and then i'm gonna cry myself to sleep

Power through! You can do it BD tells us the worst is over! Today is over and tomorrow you will rock it

Old 07-28-2010, 02:52 AM   #1549
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessebel View Post
Power through! You can do it BD tells us the worst is over! Today is over and tomorrow you will rock it
i think bd underestimates how mentally and emotionally drained i am. i could not tell you a contract from a hole in the wall right now.

but it will be over, so that's something.

thanks jess i didn't know you were a gymnast! did we all already know that?
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 02:54 AM   #1550
#freeviktor

Quote:
i think bd underestimates how mentally and emotionally drained i am. i could not tell you a contract from a hole in the wall right now.

but it will be over, so that's something.

thanks jess i didn't know you were a gymnast! did we all already know that?
I was not a GOOD gymnast

I took the weekly class, as children do. Then I discovered I was shit at it and quit when I was 9-10

Old 07-28-2010, 03:11 AM   #1551
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
worst day of my life. ok not the worst worst day ever, but it's up there

Quote:
Hawt.

Quote:
that came out more than i intended.
I doubt it.

Quote:
bd, it was awful. what is this level of hell?
Let's look on the bright side--the hardest part of the Bar is done and dusted.

Quote:
I loved Nadia Comaneci as a child. I did reports on her This is when I was lil Jess the gymnast
She's a true American heroine.

Abigail Adams
Sojourner Truth
Harriet Tubman
Hellen Keller
Susan B. Anthony
Amelia Earhart
Dian Fossey (NorCal )
Sally Ride
Ke$ha
Nadia Comaneci.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:22 AM   #1552
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

According to FB, Andreea "likes" Andy Murray. She spent too much time with Pumpkin. If she starts openly rooting for him against Rafa, I will cry a thousand tears.

(Normally, WG, this is where I insert a Rogicry pic. You get a pass today. )
Old 07-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #1553
#freeviktor

Quote:
According to FB, Andreea "likes" Andy Murray. She spent too much time with Pumpkin. If she starts openly rooting for him against Rafa, I will cry a thousand tears.

(Normally, WG, this is where I insert a Rogicry pic. You get a pass today. )
Is that avatar new?

Old 07-28-2010, 03:27 AM   #1554
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

bd

edit:
ok, i'm really going to bed. chatting with people is only pointing out all the issues i got wrong or missed.

eff this thing.
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:36 AM   #1555
#freeviktor

Quote:
bd

edit:
ok, i'm really going to bed. chatting with people is only pointing out all the issues i got wrong or missed.

eff this thing.
Get a good night's sleep this time tomorrow it will be over

Old 07-28-2010, 03:37 AM   #1556
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
Is that avatar new?
I've had it since June 30.

When your WTAWorld TT partner "returns" to the thread, you throw a parade and hail him as a shining beacon.

Me? Your MTF TT partner who carried you to your #1 ranking? I get "is that avatar new?"...four weeks after I've switched.

(Just to be clear, Pumpkin is our shining beacon. That part was spot on. )

Quote:
bd

edit:

eff this thing.
Get some sleep. Or just watch TV and then get some sleep. Stop thinking so much!

Quote:
Get a good night's sleep this time tomorrow it will be over
This time tomorrow she'll be crunked out of her mind.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:42 AM   #1557
#freeviktor

Quote:
I've had it since June 30.

When your WTAWorld TT partner "returns" to the thread, you throw a parade and hail him as a shining beacon.

Me? Your MTF TT partner who carried you to your #1 ranking? I get "is that avatar new?"...four weeks after I've switched.

(Just to be clear, Pumpkin is our shining beacon. That part was spot on. )
I focus so much on the brilliance of your posts that I cannot possibly be distracted by a little picture to the left of my screen

You did carry me to #1. I never thanked you enough

Old 07-28-2010, 03:45 AM   #1558
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bd

edit:

eff this thing.
Sleep is the best thing.

After the first semester, I never talked about exams with my classmates. It just made me crazy thinking I got everything wrong, and then I wound up getting better grades than they did. Don't worry. You did fine. You only have to pass. No one ever asks about your bar exam score. Good luck tomorrow.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-28-2010, 03:51 AM   #1559
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
I focus so much on the brilliance of your posts that I cannot possibly be distracted by a little picture to the left of my screen
Hmmmm....We're cool.

For now.

Quote:
You did carry me to #1. I never thanked you enough
You can repay me by carrying me to #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Sleep is the best thing.

After the first semester, I never talked about exams with my classmates. It just made me crazy thinking I got everything wrong, and then I wound up getting better grades than they did. Don't worry. You did fine. You only have to pass. No one ever asks about your bar exam score. Good luck tomorrow.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:55 AM   #1560
#freeviktor

Quote:
Hmmmm....We're cool.

For now.

You can repay me by carrying me to #2.
No ignore list for me yet

You got it

Closed Thread