RafaChat Part 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default RafaChat Part 25

WTF has MTF with Capital letters? Nobody answered me before at this question.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snooker Chat Thread

what do u mean andy?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:29 PM   #3
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
It didn't escape my notice. I am considering X style bad-reps for Mikey and her. And they are both on my list now.
aw cmon, I had to voute nina cuz I nominated her and I didn't want her to think I was taking the piss when I nominated her, cuz a few people did plus I figured you had it in the bag.

Man some people are going on this thing though all kinds of conspiracy theories... this is where the real nutjobs are separated from the chaff...
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
WTF has MTF with Capital letters? Nobody answered me before at this question.
It appears to be random.

Sometimes you can't even make a

It was very annoying duing the jcempire-esque posting times.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

love how the guy falls on his arse after he throws the 2nd shoe - he put that much effort into it
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:31 PM   #6
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Speaking of crap TV shows, Linda, did you try Supernatural?

It's with that guy from GG.
No. I don't like supernatural crapola.

Also I hate Dean from GG.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #7
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Hey, what's this now? I am the No1 BD fangirl. Hands off!
You weren't around. I was preparing a not-so-hostile takeover.

Quote:
The Spanish course I took was based on a soap opera especially designed for that purpose. We had to watch 2 episodes every week and in each episode we learnt something different. For example when the heroine had to travel we would see her making her suitcase and learn the words for different clothes. It was kind of fun actually.
That sounds pretty good, actually. It would create a lot of interest and keep people's attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
It was a gas station. It was so different from anything I'd seen at home. First, it was very white and clean, it looked almost as new. Second - there were brightly coloured chocolates, magazines and other stuff in the shop. Everything looked so enticing Too bad I didn't have any money then, or perhaps it's good that I didn't have any money because otherwise I would've bought half the items there It's the free market, you know, the wrapping is designed to get attention and I hadn't seen it at home.

And third, the most shocking part of all perhaps, were the toilets. There were many stalls. There was toilet paper. Nothing was vandalized, everything was clean. There were several sinks with warm water. There was soap! To get the water for handwashing you had to press on the tap and after a while the water stopped flowing on its own accord. Like a miracle! And to top it all off there were even hand dryers. Can you imagine? I think Maria can perhaps

I was 12 years old and I fell in love with German gas stations Whenever I travelled to Germany with my choir I'd always look forward to seeing them For a few years anyway
Of all the things I thought you might say there, gas stations was certainly not one of them! What a first impression of the west!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Exactly! What can I say? This thread has started to disappoint me. A few more incidents like this and I will have to look for another home on MTF...
All the more BD for me.
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #8
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
aw cmon, I had to voute nina cuz I nominated her and I didn't want her to think I was taking the piss when I nominated her, cuz a few people did plus I figured you had it in the bag.

Man some people are going on this thing though all kinds of conspiracy theories... this is where the real nutjobs are separated from the chaff...
Very defensive. Patronising use of the smilie.

Poor Hema
Old 12-15-2008, 10:34 PM   #9
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
hema..nina is.. to mike so....

abt snoo
Betty, its not that. It's just that people don't like me very much these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
list?
It's Mikey's invention. Check ur rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post

Ok you are off my list for now. Because I am nice. But to you for thinking I was going to win against Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post

It can't be. Everyone is nice in this thread. All day, all night 24/7 nice.
100% true. See demonstration above
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:34 PM   #10
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Poor us. Adam just threw us all under the bus.

Quote:
100% true. See demonstration above
Don't ever change Hema, we are here for you.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #11
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Betty, its not that. It's just that people don't like me very much these days
all like u
Quote:
It's Mikey's invention. Check ur rep
i know his list i wrote it
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 12-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #12
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I forgot to say Adam is my best friend now. Although Betty, Andreea are second best and third best friends.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #13
country flag Betty

linda
the adam's true love for u is i'm move

FORZA INTER
Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
country flag Betty

Quote:
Oh I forgot to say Adam is my best friend now. Although Betty, Andreea are second best and third best friends.
why me after adam?coz is he a man?

FORZA INTER
Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #15
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok you are off my list for now. Because I am nice. But to you for thinking I was going to win against Nina
I thought all her "Is it safe to say Andy Murray is the pale best tennis player from Scotland with weird hair and weird teeth?" threads might be a.... detriment, or whatever.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread