Grass Season 2010 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #76
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Season 2010

Fed; "J'le connais bien. Comme il est petit, il est véloce..."

Véloce but not that young...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #77
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He's third on center court tomorrow. It should start late afternoon.

They didn't pull out from doubles and have been put on court 18 at 7.45 pm today There were a streaming during the warm-up and the first game. It was strange Nico seems to feel pain in his abdos and was of course tired taken pills or something else. Arno was also strange i think he asked until when they had to play during the toss and he had many discussion with the umpire about the fact he had to go somewhere many times but he didn't know how many time i believe it was to the bathroom but for what ? He talks to the british about this i think and indeed a long break happened at 1-0 and 5-4 They lost the tie-break as everyone know that arno can't win a tie-break and he lost two service points during that tie-break.
Well it was strange, strange to at least not cancelled the match for tonight, strange behaviour by arno and surely tough for Nico to be back on court 18.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #78
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand what you mean.. ? Arnaud had to go somewhere ??? lol dinner / concert ? lol

Guy Forget
Old 06-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #79
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I also don't understand
Old 06-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #80
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

me too i didn't understand but i heard Arno saying to the umpire "i don't know how many times i had to go", just before the match start and Nico said him at the end of first game you want your break
Anyway it was strange to see Nico again on court after that match and after he feel faint in locker room . i just heard the last 2 minutes of nico conference and he asked as a favour to arno to go on court but Arno was thinking it was surely risky maybe that's why he takes breaks No idea Maybe he wanted to gain time.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #81
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe he ate something wrong during the day.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #82
country flag Marine

Yes, british food

Guy Forget
Old 06-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #83
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

well it's hard to imagine him asking for toilet breaks before the match even began

but i guess if nico mahut was stepping on court in his painful condition, arno had to go with him even if his tummy is churning

the opponents should be shaking in fear, have to play a team of two players who hold the no.1 and no.2 longest singles match records (too bad also on the losing side) they will play on even if they have to bring a potty to court lol
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #84
country flag GrosjeanFan1994

GrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha oh dear poor Arno xD
I met him yesterday as he was practicing, such a nice guy. (Plus so much hotter in real life!!)
Will add photos to that thread shortly?
Good luck against Roger :/

Arnaud CLEMENT, Andy MURRAY, Robin SÖDERLING

Mansour BAHRAMI & Henri LECONTE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=63620249828
GrosjeanFan1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #85
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Arnaud!

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #86
country flag soulage

It could be a very very fast match as Arno has no first serve today no forehand and looks very tensed. Fed serves well and for him it looks more like a training session for the moment. Arno has some good shots but not enough compares to his tons of errors. 2-6/02 in 40 minutes

I hope it will not turned into a nightmare.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #87
country flag soulage

it was fast I saw the first set and the last 3 points of the match. Well, he must not be happy of his level of play today he was not able to let the ball in the court with his forehand and to put pressure on Roger. I looked at the stats and he won 34% behind his second serve. That was a good pratice session for Roger and not sure Arno takes pleasure on the center court today. I don't know if they will play doubles now

Just see that the double has been canceled maybe they have withdraw ?

Last edited by soulage : 06-25-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #88
country flag soulage

Some explainations about the stange behaviour on court yesterday in doubles. So the organizers said to nico who was not good in locker room you have 30 minutes to go on court or you're eliminated. Arno didn't want to go but they go because Nico wanted. Arno is very angry, he said to the organizers that instead of the post match ceremony they should have offer him the report of the doubles. And the more funny is that teh match was reported today Stupid decision by the organizers and Arno who
Quote:
Arnaud Clément a le sens de l'amitié et de la justice et il a poussé un gros coup de gueule contre les organisateurs qualifiés de «débiles» pour avoir envoyé jeudi soir son double avec Nicolas Mahut, trois heures après le match de 11h05' contre John Isner. «C'est une honte absolue ce qu'ils ont fait. L'envoyer sur le court alors que "Nico" était très très mal, qu'il tenait à peine debout, ça m'a choqué et ça a choqué tous ceux qui étaient dans le vestiaire. Je ne sais pas si j'ai déjà vu un truc aussi honteux sur le circuit et ça fait pourtant un moment que j'y suis. J'ose espérer que ce n'est pas parce que c'était un double britannique mais je ne suis pas sûr», ne décolère pas l'Aixois, partenaire de double de l'Angevin.

Les deux hommes sont entrés sur le court après 20 heures pour disputer leur double contre les Britanniques Colin Flemming et Kenneth Skupski et le match a été interrompu après le premier set perdu 7-6 par les Bleus. «Quand j'ai vu "Nico", complètement crevé, je lui ai dit: on n'y va pas, c'est dangereux pour sa santé. Il avait du mal à bouger. Mais eux (les organisateurs) ont dit : pas de problème, Nico tu vas jouer, on y va, relate Arnaud Clément. Je ne comprends pas qu'ils aient maintenu ce match alors qu'il y avait un danger pour sa santé. C'est hallucinant, je suis toujours très en colère. J'ai dit aux organisateurs qu'au lieu de faire leur petite cérémonie sur le court, ils aurait dû faire à "Nico" le cadeau de reporter son double.» Ce vendredi, le double a été reporté en raison de l'horaire tardif... (Avec AFP)
For his match vs Federer there is an audio on FFT website. So he was excited to play Federer now he's frustrated because for him there was nothing good he even feels ashamed to have think before the match that he could have his chance because today his level was so poor. He didn't think it could happened after that two wins. He was not able to correct his errors and took no pleasure. Arno in self-flagellation mode

There is also the audio about the decision for the doubles yesterday and he sound not happy but calm. So they return on court tomorrow but with a set down.

Last edited by soulage : 06-25-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #89
country flag Marine

"nul"..."rien, le néant"
Where's the whip ??? LOL

I repeat myself, but I still love his itws. I've never seen another players to be as critic about himself as arnaud. And it's so true. I agree with each prononced word. Just a pity you can't understand girls cos even summaries don't translate well arnaud's way of speaking.
Not useful to be mean with him after that, he's the best in this category. lol

Concerning double match, he added at the end he didn't understand the organisators...but " we play a british pair, well..." Maybe...
I dislike this tournament and his stupid traditions and his stupid unfair decisions (the seedings for ex)

Guy Forget
Old 06-26-2010, 12:37 AM   #90
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

so then the organisers are really hypocrites. they milk the longest match for self promotion, (it's headlines around the world) but show no true compassion towards the players involved. did isner play his doubles match?

ahh arno v fed. i saw a bit of the first set... he played better than i expected actually
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote