Comeback thread/We want to Rate mods in a poll/ I am seriously being Censored - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #46
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am back! Uneffective use of the ban button/Questions about my Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misquamacus View Post
I'm not following this drama. So I don't know what you, Pablo, Fiber and the rest has been doing.
I'm just stating what this girl has been disrespectful because I read her posts and I know exactly what she meant.
I'm saying she started this (new drama).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
You said you weren't following, so how do you know where the start was?
Quote:
Don't try to twist my words.
Where am I twisting You come in the middle of the fuss claiming it was started by Pauchis, and today.

Quote:
You said Fiber said something after he was called "policeman" by this girl and that isn't true. Period. The rest I know very little and that's why I did not say a word about it.
Can you read deleted posts? If not, how come do you claim he didn't respond to the "policeman" post?

You admit in the bolded part she called him a policeman. You also know (I assume) she made a second post, offensive, against him and Carlita. Then he replied with the cloaca post. There is a gap between the policeman post and the offensive post against Fiber and Carlita. In the gap post was the Fiber's insult against Pauchis to which she reacted in a rude way.

I tried to avoid rude words in my post but I hope I made a post clear enough.

As Zirconek said, they are investigating the case at the current moment, so let's wait and see, and give them a chance now.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #47
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

:ban:

Hopefully is at least a 1 year ban if not a perma ban.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #48
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
I got banned 30 mins after my post was done
Yes, you deserve a special treatment

The post was reported what, like 3 hours ago? We need more mods to give their opinions. And it seems it's and, at the same time, it's not repercussion of last week's incident. But I didn't read all posts, only those reported and even though I can understand Spanish, it seems I need some classes of Vulgar Spanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Thanks.

I'd imagine you are considering perma-ban, a step not to be taken lightly.
We are considering everything, from perma-ban to making him an admin
Old 05-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #49
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Carlita doesnt take part in the decision

Old 05-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #50
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post

The other day a moderator or admin who I will not name said I would become a mod "over [his/her] dead body" and that the other admins/mods felt the same way That doesn't seem very fair. It is my dream to moderate on MTF.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #51
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Edu, the vulgar words were the only ones I understood from those cancelled posts that we saved I spend too much time watching practise of Argie players at challengers.

And anyway sorry for nitpicking while you're working but why did she call him a policeman who reports posts if like you say it wasn't a repercussion of last week?

Old 05-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #52
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's add it was basically a reaction to Pauchis' post where she called him a "policeman" which triggered an insulting response, then her sharp answer in the suggested by the interlocutor fashion, and finally the cloaca post.

We would like to know mod statement
Quote:
Where am I twisting You come in the middle of the fuss claiming it was started by Pauchis, and today.

Can you read deleted posts? If not, how come do you claim he didn't respond to the "policeman" post?

You admit in the bolded part she called him a policeman. You also know (I assume) she made a second post, offensive, against him and Carlita. Then he replied with the cloaca post. There is a gap between the policeman post and the offensive post against Fiber and Carlita. In the gap post was the Fiber's insult against Pauchis to which she reacted in a rude way.

I tried to avoid rude words in my post but I hope I made a post clear enough.

As Zirconek said, they are investigating the case at the current moment, so let's wait and see, and give them a chance now.
So you're saying I only read Pauchis' posts?
I can't see deleted posts as you can't either. So I take you've not read it but you've been told what's happened while I actually read quite a bunch of posts.
Nope...I can't say if there were more.
If that's the case mods will take care of this thing and solve it.
Geez now...then it was poor Pauchis defending herself unacceptable anyway, isn't it?

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #53
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

The other day a moderator or admin who I will not name said I would become a mod "over [his/her] dead body" and that the other admins/mods felt the same way That doesn't seem very fair. It is my dream to moderate on MTF.
I'd like to have you as fellow mod Snoo not anymore, she hurt my feelings but I think we can get along well again my answer was a bit intempestive but I had my reasons too.
Pablo only over my dead body, I hope he doesn't want it too much

Quote:
Edu, the vulgar words were the only ones I understood from those cancelled posts that we saved I spend too much time watching practise of Argie players at challengers.

And anyway sorry for nitpicking while you're working but why did she call him a policeman who reports posts if like you say it wasn't a repercussion of last week?

of course I know some swearing in Spanish, but not all

I still haven't checked the threads so I'm probably saying things thoughtless here about this case; what I meant is that sure it's linked to what happened, but also is a new story and this time Pablo is not involved (good boy, deserves a cookie )
Old 05-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #54
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
So you're saying I only read Pauchis' posts?
I can't see deleted posts as you can't either. So I take you've not read it but you've been told what's happened while I actually read quite a bunch of posts.
Nope...I can't say if there were more.
If that's the case mods will take care of this thing and solve it.
Geez now...then it was poor Pauchis defending herself unacceptable anyway, isn't it?
I saved as much as I managed right after I learnt about the drama and I have them now on my computer.

Yes, it was poor Pauchis defending, and still if I was a mod I would give her a big fat infraction, and ban the trouble maker. I've never said her post was fair or funny, I only said it was provoked. As far as I know people, until FiBeR eats a fair lenght ban the problems will increase. If mods have balls to do it, in my eyes it would close the discussion about biased moderating. And probably in the eyes of many.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #55
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
I'd like to have you as fellow mod Snoo not anymore, she hurt my feelings but I think we can get along well again my answer was a bit intempestive but I had my reasons too.
Pablo only over my dead body, I hope he doesn't want it too much
I want it much You could send me against everyone on MTF and I'd speak them over But now I assume it's after dead bodies of too many people

Quote:
this time Pablo is not involved (good boy, deserves a cookie )
He only appeared as a mentioned hero.

As a totally side note I don't understand people who have troubles with each other and play back on the lover of the person they have troubles with. It's about quite a few heroes of the recent days.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #56
country flag marquez
Banned!

marquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

edu showing signs of humour, like it
marquez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #57
country flag Nathaliia

Oh I only wanted to correct one mistake of mine I committed due to poor Spanish knowledge. Fiber didn't call Pauchis per "puta" today like I indicated in one of the threads but in the past when she was dating Pablo. Apologises.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:09 PM   #58
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you don't tell me to keep my mouth shut, lady.
it was only a suggestion to help avoid all the problems. the less said the better the inadequacy of your collective explanations only exacerbates the situation.

Quote:
it's my turn to tell you to keep your mouth shut.
make me why are you getting so testy? if you are so busy with so many other things, and if you are so easily provoked to such an emotional response over a friendly suggestion (and i meant it, i think the mods' lives would be much easier if they stopped trying to explain everything cuz there really is no explanation for a lot of what you do), maybe you shouldn't be a mod. i'd have thought mods shouldn't let their emotions get in the way of their modding.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #59
country flag ExcaliburII

Still no ban for Fiber

Old 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #60
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Both posters were infracted for today's incident. Fortunately this is the end of their issue and of this case, let's move on. We appreciate the feedback but let me say we also are not driven by the claim of some; this decision seemed the best solution. I still recommend checking the link I've posted in my first post in this thread.

Quote:

(...)
Our sister forum, tennisforum.com has a much better section of feedback/FAQ than ours and it's worthy reading. It's no excuse "it wasn't written here", that's common and good sense.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=374231

(...)