Comeback thread/We want to Rate mods in a poll/ I am seriously being Censored - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #31
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am back! Uneffective use of the ban button/Questions about my Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Then so was Fiber with all his German retard swallow my cum and several other remarks, finished with calling Pablo an idiot and Pablo being the only banned.

Aren't you contradicting yourself?
I'm not following this drama. So I don't know what you, Pablo, Fiber and the rest has been doing.
I'm just stating what this girl has been disrespectful because I read her posts and I know exactly what she meant.
I'm saying she started this (new drama).

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 05:28 PM   #32
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
She doesn't care about respect...she'll get the same shit.
What about FiBeR? Do you want to try and justify his behaviour or the behaviour of the moderators who allow him to behave like a spoilt, foul mouthed toddler on MTF? Or are you just here to badmouth a poster who isn't even taking part in this thread? And, actually, that looks close to a threat you are making in the quoted part of your post.

I think I'll report that.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #33
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

I think he knows something, just as scoobs knew about my ban. Maybe they have some strange power, or they are just friends of a mod? I really dont know how they come up with this info.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #34
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
What about FiBeR? Do you want to try and justify his behaviour or the behaviour of the moderators who allow him to behave like a spoilt, foul mouthed toddler on MTF? Or are you just here to badmouth a poster who isn't even taking part in this thread? And, actually, that looks close to a threat you are making in the quoted part of your post.

I think I'll report that.
Report whatever....I don't mind.
I'm not justifying anyone here. I'm just stating the facts. If I hit you with a stone, you'd probably do something back.
She started this, do you understand?
Action and reaction?

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #35
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

You said you weren't following, so how do you know where the start was?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #36
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Report whatever....I don't mind.
I'm not justifying anyone here. I'm just stating the facts. If I hit you with a stone, you'd probably do something back.
Action and reaction?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #37
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry but it has been my understanding that this brouhaha originated from a dispute between ray and pablo, now you're saying it was actually started by a third party who as far as I know was not implicated in this drama at all before today/yesterday?

Quote:
Action and reaction?
if someone says something to you you are allowed to retaliate by saying anything you want just cuz "she started it"? i can recall at least one poster who ate a ban for giving a nasty badrep as a reaction to someone insulting him but the fact that he was provoked into this unacceptable badrep was considered a non-issue since he should have just reported the offensive post/rep (I can't remember which) and let the mods handle it.

So are you advising us that it is now acceptable to post all kinds of revolting language in retaliation for provocation? wouldn't the proper thing to do be to simply report the offensive post/rep and let the mods handle it? (assuming, for one second, that anyone here had any faith in the mods actually taking care of anything)

apparently everyone and their sister are to blame except for the poor victim in all this who is constitutionally incapable of wrongdoing unless he is mercilessly provoked to the point where he loses all control of himself and has no choice but to retaliate
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #38
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
You said you weren't following, so how do you know where the start was?
Don't try to twist my words.
You said Fiber said something after he was called "policeman" by this girl and that isn't true. Period. The rest I know very little and that's why I did not say a word about it.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
sorry but it has been my understanding that this brouhaha originated from a dispute between ray and pablo, now you're saying it was actually started by a third party who as far as I know was not implicated in this drama at all before today/yesterday?
No...read again
Quote:
if someone says something to you you are allowed to retaliate by saying anything you want just cuz "she started it"? i can recall at least one poster who ate a ban for giving a nasty badrep as a reaction to someone insulting him but the fact that he was provoked into this unacceptable badrep was considered a non-issue since he should have just reported the offensive post/rep (I can't remember which) and let the mods handle it.
Facts are facts....I'm just saying what happened...and not partially what happened as Nathii said

Quote:
So are you advising us that it is now acceptable to post all kinds of revolting language in retaliation for provocation? wouldn't the proper thing to do be to simply report the offensive post/rep and let the mods handle it? (assuming, for one second, that anyone here had any faith in the mods actually taking care of anything)
Do you take advices from anyone? No...I don't advise you or anyone what to do.

Quote:
apparently everyone and their sister are to blame except for the poor victim in all this who is constitutionally incapable of wrongdoing unless he is mercilessly provoked to the point where he loses all control of himself and has no choice but to retaliate
I know...and the rest are so cute and nice to some people...they'd deserve a nice golden star glued in their forehead for their adorable behaviour.
Such a bunch of cuties they are

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #39
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you take advices from anyone? No...I don't advise you or anyone what to do.
i thought you were a mod

nevermind
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #40
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mods need to stop trying to explain all their actions cuz they're only making it worse. just go ahead and do whatever you want and don't bother trying to explain cuz there is no justification. the other mods really need to clamp down on Zirkconek and Carlita in this regard. keep your "mouths" shut or else find one mod who is clever enough to eloquently explain why a problematic poster is permitted to blatantly (and obscenely) disregard warnings* to cease the inflammatory behavior, especially when the situation has escalated precipitously over the past week, without eating a ban.

*assuming it is true that he was warned to drop this behavior, which i only have mods' word for and i don't believe anything they say at this point
I've always treated you with respect, is it too much to ask for the same treatment? I'm a supermod and also mod of Challengers and Futures and help smucav with the Davis Cup section. I have a lot of things to do, especially in a Grand Slam week - like merging threads, deleting threads and posts, giving infractions, searching for old threads to be merged with the new threads, answering lots of PMs and keeping Challengers and futures section running - still it seems I spend less time in this site than you, who only happily chat around (nothing wrong with this, I'm just trying to show you owe me respect for this also). It's also my task to help managing these situations, but let me say it's not my priority. When I should have gone to bed, I stayed here to answer to Pablo's post, willing to help to explain what happened. There's no lie in my post, if you don't trust me, that's your problem. English is not my native language, so an additional effort is needed to answer these long posts. So you don't tell me to keep my mouth shut, lady. About I'm not being a mod "clever enough", I can say it's my turn to tell you to keep your mouth shut.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #41
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

What are the mods waiting to ban Fiber?

Old 05-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #42
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Zirconek, I will ask politely, why hasn't FiBeR been banned?
Old 05-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #43
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zirconek, I will ask politely, why hasn't FiBeR been banned?
We are still checking the facts. I'm busy with other things too. A decision will be taken soon, no need to hurry.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #44
country flag ExcaliburII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
We are still checking the facts. I'm busy with other things too. A decision will be taken soon, no need to hurry.
I got banned 30 mins after my post was done

Old 05-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #45
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
Thanks.

I'd imagine you are considering perma-ban, a step not to be taken lightly.
Closed Thread