Comeback thread/We want to Rate mods in a poll/ I am seriously being Censored - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Comeback thread/We want to Rate mods in a poll/ I am seriously being Censored

I am back, after one of the most unfair bans on this forum`s history. I just wanted to speak about somethings that happened through the last week.
Firstly about the way I was treated, you know that when I got the ban I had no previous PM/Explanation at all? I thought bans had to been discussed between the supermods and admins, but in this case there was just someone who pulled the trigger without discussing this. I know it was Raging Lamb, an admin who no one knows, Ive seen exactly 0 posts from him in my entire life. For the ones who dont know what happened, I was given a ban for saying Fiber was bisexual in a TT report of a tournament I was managing, in what was meant to be a fun report and by no means bashing someone. (If someone hasnt read it, PM me I will forward it to you).So how can an admin ban me for a thing he doesnt know how it works? If my memory doesnt fail me, this guy has never played TT. And since when is bisexual an insult? According to the dictionary this word means: attracted to both sexes. We then found some rep from FiBeR to JMG which said something like: eat my cum you german retard. We also know he is involved with an admin of this forum (I wont say her name because everyone deserves privacy). According to previous posts and background knowledge we can know he is attracted to both sexes. Even if he wasnt, calling him bisexual wouldnt be an insult. Mods told me I was banned because I had previous infractions, but as far as I know my last infraction point had expired about 7 months ago. In front there is Fiber who has the whole MTF staff on his side, but no popular support, had also received infractions points in the past (at least according to Carlita, who by no means favours Fiber when taking decisions). I had received in two different ocassions 2 infraction points for discussions I had with Fiber, Fiber also insulted me, and when I asked Carlita she said, Fiber had also received punnishment. Okay, so then we should be even (Fiber and me) before this incident. Fiber called me an idiot in the TT thread, and I reported him when he said he had reported me, so why did I get a ban and he didnt? As far as I know Idiot is an insult while bisexual isnt. He was without a doubt bashing me, while I was just calling him bisexual in a report which only had comedy purposes. Both were reported, and we both had previous infractions, why did I get a ban and he didnt? In the thread about unbanning me and then LinkMage was added too, admins answered every question, except this one when Nathii asked it, why? You have no explanation for this? Why did I eat a ban and Fiber is still there? Is he really untouchable? From now on he will be treated like Voldemort, he is the un-namable, untouchable of MTF, you better dont say a word to him or you will get banned. Link mage said, chupala idiota via rep, and he got a 6 month ban. While FiBeR said eat my cum you german retard and got nothing, how can this be possible? If you want to live on MTF you better dont talk to Fiber, you better dont even talk to him on MSN because this can be used as an exucse to get banned yourself. You know that a former - admin, big friend of an actual admin supposedly had inside info, and he was saying in a chat thread I got banned for things I said outside MTF? How ridiculous can this be? How can he know this if the things admins say cant be spoken outside the admin lounge? Maybe I should have powerful friends. Snoo Foo retracted this perfectly in a chat thread. Probably Fiber and company will find a reason to report this thread and get me a new ban, permanent ban.
You know what? You cant fight against popular users, you saw what happened when I got banned? Probably one of the biggest crisis (if not the biggest) of mods vs regular users. You got me banned for 1 week, and my power and popularity increased, almost every user, in every corner of the forum supported me and was bashing the mods. Not only my "friends" were supporting me. What does this make you think? This time you didnt do the correct thing. When I got the ban, inmediatly MTF started to support me, what happened then? You tried to stop this by reducing my ban. What the hell was that? You know this is still a ridiculous decision, so what did you do? Tell you didnt react to masses and you never reduced the infraction. I dont eat this bullshit, you clearly wanted to retract from your decision but didnt have the guts to lift the ban. Why not? Losing power. If you would have taken the ban out completely you knew every ban from now on was going to be discussed and asking for it to be lifted. "Just reduce the ban and everyone will be happy... then we tell we never reduced". You should at least accept a mistake. What is the situation now? We know we have to be friends of the powerful people here not to get a ban, we all fear. Did you read why its like that got a ban? Completely unbeleivable. (The post is: Neither won a slam, nor a masters crown, in fact they probably couldn't even shoot 5 iphones in a row in an mtf banner ad. ) I have 4 of the 5 admins/super mods on facebook, the other one (Raging Lamb), this is a good step. Maybe I can give my sister to Zirconek, so then we will be family and I wont get my ass kicked. Recently Fiber made a post making fun of Nikki, and she reported him, the post got deleted inmediatly and nothing happened to him. And this was bashing, why no actions against him? I just want answers.
I want to give a big big clap for Carlita who told the TT manager I would be able to play, and my partner, even pmed both of them, and assured me the ban was going to be lifted before, but then this didnt happen. Also wanted to say sorry to Jess for ruining her TT Tournament
Thanks to everybody who supported me in the different MTF threads while I was banned, I was reading most of the threads while I was off. Special thanks to Nathi, Fernet, Dini and Nikki who helped me with different things each one of them while I was banned. Minor thanks to Slokid and Zirconek who at least tried to answer in MTF about my ban. I wish you admitted you made a mistake, at least once. Next time you better think about when to ban a user or not, think twice is the user has more power than an actual mod.
Finally I will speak in name of a big part of this forum, we want a change in the admins/supermods, the actual ones, cant make an objective decision, and cant see what posts/type of posters make a forum entretaining. What is that you want? Only posters who post things like: " Thanks", or " I want to be your friend?" Lets be realistic, this forum wouldnt live with posters like Nathaliia, myself or dylan, just to name a few. I think I would make a much better mod, than most of the actual ones, and I already mentioned this to some of them, and of course I am postulating myself to be a supermod or whatever name you give to it.
All of you reading this, be careful every click you do on MTF, after your next post a window saying you are banned could appear, with no explanation at all.
Special paragraph for Ozone and chowdahead , you showed your class Good users, specially Ozone.

Dear Mods: You have no reason to give me a ban for this posts, just an opinion and I have bashed exactly 0 users in this report.

Thanks for wasting your time reading this. If the people with an IQ of 145+ would have the power in every type of organization, this world would be much better.

Kisses and bisexual hugs,

Pablo.

(I just got my ban lifted 25 minutes after that what they told )

Last edited by ExcaliburII : 05-27-2010 at 02:44 AM.
ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am back! Uneffective use of the ban button/Questions about my Ban

glad to have you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoM_Fan View Post
what is "MTF defense mechanism" incase any mod/s isnt/arent serving their functions properly?
any link to this? I am interested to know
already asked about this, but mods/admins didnt reply yet
this "monopoly of the power" doesnt have sense

RagingLamb should apologize if s/he has an atom of common sense, how can you take decisions in a TT thread if you dont understand the situation?
same goes to other mod/admins in other cases too

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

So that was RagingLamb? From what I can recall that person was once tipped for the ACC crown and lost in QF because people gave pity votes to the equally strong opponent

Well, what else can I say, I basically said it all in the other thread last week... just glad to have Pablo back Indeed if the ban wasn't shortened to 1 week there would have been a mass hysteria on MTF like never before.
Yes, the forum is for users, not for the mods, our opinion counts, and if biased decisions that set MTF on fire are going to continue, then maybe the only right decision is to give up. I have no doubt it was a lesson for the mod team they're under the MTF society's eye and they'll actually think before taking another action, and think 10 times before committing an action when they are personally involved (in fact I feel more for LinkMage than Pablo here... 6 months... when people are reporting worse things and they aren't even deleted or deleted after several requests ).

I'm also looking forward to the transparency new program SloKid mentioned.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 03:21 AM   #4
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
I am back, after one of the most unfair bans on this forum`s history.
we probably had previously bans more unfair than this one
there's no unfair ban in this forum

Quote:
I just wanted to speak about somethings that happened through the last week.
Firstly about the way I was treated, you know that when I got the ban I had no previous PM/Explanation at all?
That's the way the system works here, sorry, maybe it could be improved; anyway "bannings are not done lightly and in all cases a lot of discussion takes place before such a decision is made" as many posters already read in the "Banned users thread" where we make such a poor update.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=151830

Quote:
I thought bans had to been discussed between the supermods and admins, but in this case there was just someone who pulled the trigger without discussing this. I know it was Raging Lamb, an admin who no one knows, Ive seen exactly 0 posts from him in my entire life.
From the Site Rules thread:
Quote:
(8) In the interest of public disclosure, the procedures for warning and banning posters are as follows:
Step 1. Written warning via PM
Step 2. Suspension (temporary ban) and another message from an administrator or Super Moderator explaining the infraction and reason for suspension. The length of the temporary ban is at the discretion of the Super Moderators and admins depending on the particular situation, and is not a decision taken lightly.
Step 3. Permanent ban.

Note: Depending on the severity, the staff of MTF can make the decision to "express ban" at any time. If someone you know has been banned and you are curious as to why, please review these rules or visit http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...33#post4508933

A lot of discussion is taken prior to a ban. Therefore, if someone has been banned it will not be overruled and any complaints should be taken up by the bannee or VIA PM. Do not start a thread.

In addition to that, you can also be banned due to an accumulation of infraction points. See here (link to follow).
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=130284

You were told why you've been banned.
The points expire, but the warnings/infractions are kept so we can check the previous.
The decision was backed by other mods, we discussed it a lot in the day it happened. We've lifted/reduced bans before and we are not ashamed of that, it's not like it would involve maths and would be expected to be flawless.
It doesn't matter if you never saw a post of him, just do a search and you'll find his posts, I highly recommend since they are usually spot on. We also try to keep a low-profile due to our moderating task.
I also like the part "link to follow" in the post I've quoted, but we are working on a new one for some months and that's in General Messages Rules.

Quote:
For the ones who dont know what happened, I was given a ban for saying Fiber was bisexual in a TT report of a tournament I was managing, in what was meant to be a fun report and by no means bashing someone. (If someone hasnt read it, PM me I will forward it to you).So how can an admin ban me for a thing he doesnt know how it works? If my memory doesnt fail me, this guy has never played TT. And since when is bisexual an insult? According to the dictionary this word means: attracted to both sexes.
It was meant to be fun, but jokes are many times not harmless and people have different tastes/tolerance to them. Harrassment and bullying can be seen as humour for some, not for all. Talking about other's supposed sexuality (and I really mean supposed, since I can guess he didn't tell you about that or made you an intercourse proposal that would reveal his preferences) can be seen as harrassment. You have a long and well-know rivalry in Tennis Tipping. You both were told to stop it (check the site rules again - A.2).

Our sister forum, tennisforum.com has a much better section of feedback/FAQ than ours and it's worthy reading. It's no excuse "it wasn't written here", that's common and good sense.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=374231

Quote:
We then found some rep from FiBeR to JMG which said something like: eat my cum you german retard. We also know he is involved with an admin of this forum (I wont say her name because everyone deserves privacy). According to previous posts and background knowledge we can know he is attracted to both sexes. Even if he wasnt, calling him bisexual wouldnt be an insult. Mods told me I was banned because I had previous infractions, but as far as I know my last infraction point had expired about 7 months ago. In front there is Fiber who has the whole MTF staff on his side, but no popular support, had also received infractions points in the past (at least according to Carlita, who by no means favours Fiber when taking decisions). I had received in two different ocassions 2 infraction points for discussions I had with Fiber, Fiber also insulted me, and when I asked Carlita she said, Fiber had also received punnishment. Okay, so then we should be even (Fiber and me) before this incident. Fiber called me an idiot in the TT thread, and I reported him when he said he had reported me, so why did I get a ban and he didnt? As far as I know Idiot is an insult while bisexual isnt. He was without a doubt bashing me, while I was just calling him bisexual in a report which only had comedy purposes. Both were reported, and we both had previous infractions, why did I get a ban and he didnt?
The rep wasn't reported as long as I know. Deducing other's sexuality by an old bad rep, I can say it's wrong, it's no proof. Some say it's inconsitency, others bias, and others that's flexibility, we also consider who starts a fight, even though we discourage offenses, even if provoked. "Idiot" unfortunatelly is a term used very often in MTF, but then I was led to believe a certain word, c***, became an usual word in English, by reading MTF posts, until I was told it was still a very harsh word. It's not an easy task to settle a cross line for curse/vulgar words (at least for me, who'm not an English native speaker).

Quote:
In the thread about unbanning me and then LinkMage was added too, admins answered every question, except this one when Nathii asked it, why? You have no explanation for this? Why did I eat a ban and Fiber is still there? Is he really untouchable? From now on he will be treated like Voldemort, he is the un-namable, untouchable of MTF, you better dont say a word to him or you will get banned. Link mage said, chupala idiota via rep, and he got a 6 month ban. While FiBeR said eat my cum you german retard and got nothing, how can this be possible? If you want to live on MTF you better dont talk to Fiber, you better dont even talk to him on MSN because this can be used as an exucse to get banned yourself.
Link Mage's previous ban was of 3 months, he had previous bans for making duplicate accounts and there's more to this story than you think.
Bashing again the poster you've bashed before won't make your situation look better.

Quote:
You know that a former - admin, big friend of an actual admin supposedly had inside info, and he was saying in a chat thread I got banned for things I said outside MTF? How ridiculous can this be? How can he know this if the things admins say cant be spoken outside the admin lounge? Maybe I should have powerful friends. Snoo Foo retracted this perfectly in a chat thread. Probably Fiber and company will find a reason to report this thread and get me a new ban, permanent ban.
When analysing your ban, it wasn't brought, so I can assure it's a wrong info and I even don't now what was said outside MTF. And even if brought, we always stick to what happens in MTF. If there was a miserable mistake, it was to what happened in MTF, we just can't check what happens outside here.

Quote:
You know what? You cant fight against popular users, you saw what happened when I got banned? Probably one of the biggest crisis (if not the biggest) of mods vs regular users. You got me banned for 1 week, and my power and popularity increased, almost every user, in every corner of the forum supported me and was bashing the mods. Not only my "friends" were supporting me. What does this make you think? This time you didnt do the correct thing. When I got the ban, inmediatly MTF started to support me, what happened then? You tried to stop this by reducing my ban. What the hell was that? You know this is still a ridiculous decision, so what did you do? Tell you didnt react to masses and you never reduced the infraction. I dont eat this bullshit, you clearly wanted to retract from your decision but didnt have the guts to lift the ban. Why not? Losing power. If you would have taken the ban out completely you knew every ban from now on was going to be discussed and asking for it to be lifted. "Just reduce the ban and everyone will be happy... then we tell we never reduced". You should at least accept a mistake. What is the situation now? We know we have to be friends of the powerful people here not to get a ban, we all fear.
Sorry to inform but you don't look like have such a great support. Your friends and people who read your version by others supported you. Many members of this forum just don't want to post about it, I can say I've received some good reps for the posts about your ban. They just prefer not entering the discussion to not be bashed, while I agree with you you had a big and warm support.

Your ban wasn't reduced, the mod who gave you the ban posted right after it that it was given one week, later realised the wrong box was checked and corrected it.

Quote:
Did you read why its like that got a ban? Completely unbeleivable. (The post is: Neither won a slam, nor a masters crown, in fact they probably couldn't even shoot 5 iphones in a row in an mtf banner ad. )
Totally wrong. I gave the infraction. It was not for the post, it was the post opening of a thread in General Messages (title: Neither Carraz, nor Goldstein, the greatest"). Don't you think it was a forum disruption/trolling? If not, please check the GM rules.

Quote:
I have 4 of the 5 admins/super mods on facebook, the other one (Raging Lamb), this is a good step.
So what

Quote:
Maybe I can give my sister to Zirconek, so then we will be family and I wont get my ass kicked.

That's why I like you - guess why now: because you trade your sister or because I personally find it funny? Hint: I'm not answering as mod. still can't help you.

Quote:
Recently Fiber made a post making fun of Nikki, and she reported him, the post got deleted inmediatly and nothing happened to him. And this was bashing, why no actions against him? I just want answers.
It was first time she reported him, different from your situation. The post was seem as repercussion of your ban, with attacks from both sides, we decided to let it go, it's up to our discretion.

Quote:
I want to give a big big clap for Carlita who told the TT manager I would be able to play, and my partner, even pmed both of them, and assured me the ban was going to be lifted before, but then this didnt happen. Also wanted to say sorry to Jess for ruining her TT Tournament
Thanks to everybody who supported me in the different MTF threads while I was banned, I was reading most of the threads while I was off. Special thanks to Nathi, Fernet, Dini and Nikki who helped me with different things each one of them while I was banned.
We discussed about reducing your ban from 1 week to less than it, but we agreed to keep it. No big deal, just one week. You are obviously pissed off becuse you've missed an important internet game.

Quote:
Minor thanks to Slokid and Zirconek who at least tried to answer in MTF about my ban. I wish you admitted you made a mistake, at least once. Next time you better think about when to ban a user or not, think twice is the user has more power than an actual mod.
Not only the ban wasn't actually shortened, but also you having more power than us never had a role in this play, maybe that's why you were banned.

Quote:
Finally I will speak in name of a big part of this forum, we want a change in the admins/supermods, the actual ones, cant make an objective decision, and cant see what posts/type of posters make a forum entretaining.
This forum should be informative and fun, we try our best to keep it this way. Posters were banned for wishing death to players in General Messages and TT threads, we make no distinction. Posters were banned for racism in General Messages, Gamblers' Lounge and Chat threads, even if it was made as joke. We try to have a minimum consistency and there're no excuses for offenses/difamation/harrasment/bullying/whatever.

Quote:
What is that you want? Only posters who post things like: " Thanks", or " I want to be your friend?" Lets be realistic, this forum wouldnt live with posters like Nathaliia, myself or dylan, just to name a few.

Of course some spice is welcome to the forum. But we have rules to make it work, to (try to make it) least unbearable.

Quote:
I think I would make a much better mod, than most of the actual ones, and I already mentioned this to some of them, and of course I am postulating myself to be a supermod or whatever name you give to it.
All of you reading this, be careful every click you do on MTF, after your next post a window saying you are banned could appear, with no explanation at all.
Special paragraph for Ozone and chowdahead , you showed your class Good users, specially Ozone.

Dear Mods: You have no reason to give me a ban for this posts, just an opinion and I have bashed exactly 0 users in this report.

Thanks for wasting your time reading this. If the people with an IQ of 145+ would have the power in every type of organization, this world would be much better.

Kisses and bisexual hugs,

Pablo.

(I just got my ban lifted 25 minutes after that what they told )

I don't think you'd fit for a mod, but maybe it's only me afraid of a new era where I'll have my ass kicked. I don't think you'd like the tasks of a mod too.

Last edited by Zirconek : 05-25-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Zirconek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 03:44 AM   #5
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
That's the way the system works here, sorry, maybe it could be improved; anyway "bannings are not done lightly and in all cases a lot of discussion takes place before such a decision is made" as many posters already read in the "Banned users thread" where we make such a poor update.
Tell me something, how was this discussed if I got the ban shortly after my post? I know for sure at least 2 admins/supermods didnt know about my ban till the following morning? Dont bullshit me please. Its like a toy for you mods.

Quote:
You were told why you've been banned.
Yeah, the day after and privately, not on MTF. If I wouldnt have contact outside MTF, I would have never known what happened to me.

Quote:
The points expire, but the warnings/infractions are kept so we can check the previous.
Good to know after I get the ban I asked Carlita when she gave me my first infraction point, what this meant, and she told me it would only matter if I get to 5, and when it expired it meant nothing at all, just as if they werent there.

Quote:
The decision was backed by other mods, we discussed it a lot in the day it happened. We've lifted/reduced bans before and we are not ashamed of that, it's not like it would involve maths and would be expected to be flawless.
Hugger mods I beleive. You have to be heart and soul less to approve this ban, really

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you never saw a post of him, just do a search and you'll find his posts, I highly recommend since they are usually spot on. We also try to keep a low-profile due to our moderating task.
I fear if I use the search tool Carlita gives me an infraction. Tell this Raging Lamb guy to come here and explain my ban.

Quote:
You both were told to stop it (check the site rules again - A.2).
I got a ban, he didnt.

Quote:
"Idiot" unfortunatelly is a term used very often in MTF, but then I was led to believe a certain word, c***, became an usual word in English, by reading MTF posts, until I was told it was still a very harsh word. It's not an easy task to settle a cross line for curse/vulgar words (at least for me, who'm not an English native speaker).
So bisexual is an insult and idiot isnt? Come onnnnn, give me a fucking break. Please, accept it for once, you made a mistake, or you all just love Fiber. (It seems you are the only MTF members who love him)

Quote:
When analysing your ban, it wasn't brought, so I can assure it's a wrong info and I even don't now what was said outside MTF. And even if brought, we always stick to what happens in MTF. If there was a miserable mistake, it was to what happened in MTF, we just can't check what happens outside here.
Even Carlita told me that if I would have reacted differently after the ban (Msn, email, etc) my ban would have been lifted up.

Quote:
Sorry to inform but you don't look like have such a great support. Your friends and people who read your version by others supported you. Many members of this forum just don't want to post about it, I can say I've received some good reps for the posts about your ban. They just prefer not entering the discussion to not be bashed, while I agree with you you had a big and warm support.
Oh, so we have a chicken contest going on in here Give me names, or if they are brave enough to congratulate you for a shithouse post, they should be brave enough to post here too.

Quote:
Your ban wasn't reduced, the mod who gave you the ban posted right after it that it was given one week, later realised the wrong box was checked and corrected it.
Yeah, I can imagine

Quote:
Totally wrong. I gave the infraction. It was not for the post, it was the post opening of a thread in General Messages (title: Neither Carraz, nor Goldstein, the greatest"). Don't you think it was a forum disruption/trolling? If not, please check the GM rules.

Quote:
It was first time she reported him, different from your situation. The post was seem as repercussion of your ban, with attacks from both sides, we decided to let it go, it's up to our discretion.
PATHETIC

Quote:
Not only the ban wasn't actually shortened, but also you having more power than us never had a role in this play, maybe that's why you were banned.
I am surprised, this post coming from a commie like you, never underrate the power of the normal human beings.

Quote:
Of course some spice is welcome to the forum. But we have rules to make it work, to (try to make it) least unbearable.

I don't think you'd fit for a mod, but maybe it's only me afraid of a new era where I'll have my ass kicked. I don't think you'd like the tasks of a mod too.
So you call yourself a socialist and then you come with this? Of course, when you have the power, no one wants to resign it. Of course I would be a good mod, you know I am smarter.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:46 AM   #6
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why a mod would divulge information via PM confirming the length of another user's ban before it had actually been determined. This looks like poor judgment to me, to say the least, and caused a lot of unnecessary drama for some people who were not involved in any way in the original conflict.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:06 AM   #7
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute

cant believe Zirconek has face to justify this admit your errors please
can you tell what is the system to vote new mods/admin (does it really exists? ) = MTF system to avoid "monopoly of the power"

I want to see the robot RagingLamb posting here too, imo it is a robot with a bad and outdated software

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:33 AM   #8
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell me something, how was this discussed if I got the ban shortly after my post? I know for sure at least 2 admins/supermods didnt know about my ban till the following morning? Dont bullshit me please. Its like a toy for you mods.
Looking right below of first multiple quote answer, you can see that the ban can be delivered according to the severity, step 2. You received infractions before because of this issue.

Quote:
Yeah, the day after and privately, not on MTF. If I wouldnt have contact outside MTF, I would have never known what happened to me.
We have a limit of charachters for these messages. Your ban was well explained in few words.

Quote:
Good to know after I get the ban I asked Carlita when she gave me my first infraction point, what this meant, and she told me it would only matter if I get to 5, and when it expired it meant nothing at all, just as if they werent there.
We are using new guidelines regarding ban lengths. We still didn't make it public, just like the "wishing death" question that made several posters have bans recently. Like I said, the points expire, but the infraction remains so we can check the record and it's taken into account in further decisions. It makes sense we considering something that happened like 7 months ago, and not only one month, if it's a similar situation.

Quote:
Hugger mods I beleive. You have to be heart and soul less to approve this ban, really

I fear if I use the search tool Carlita gives me an infraction. Tell this Raging Lamb guy to come here and explain my ban.

I got a ban, he didnt.

So bisexual is an insult and idiot isnt? Come onnnnn, give me a fucking break. Please, accept it for once, you made a mistake, or you all just love Fiber. (It seems you are the only MTF members who love him)

Even Carlita told me that if I would have reacted differently after the ban (Msn, email, etc) my ban would have been lifted up.

First two lines don't deserve an answer. We also don't have to ban both posters when there's a fight.

I didn't say idiot is not an offense. I said it's being used too often in this board and still we delete and warn/infract posts with personal offenses. Tell me you didn't call him bisexual with no bad means by your part.

The overreaction sure didn't help you when we were considering to reduce the ban, but this wasn't long anyway and there were no reasons to reduce it, it just looked fine.

Quote:
Oh, so we have a chicken contest going on in here Give me names, or if they are brave enough to congratulate you for a shithouse post, they should be brave enough to post here too.

I'm obviously not going to post their names.

Quote:
Yeah, I can imagine
Too bad you can't, there's nothing I can do about it. I can just give my word.

Quote:

PATHETIC

I am surprised, this post coming from a commie like you, never underrate the power of the normal human beings.

So you call yourself a socialist and then you come with this? Of course, when you have the power, no one wants to resign it. Of course I would be a good mod, you know I am smarter.
Like in that inappropriate joke in my country, let me warn you: don't jump from your ego

We can't measure your popularity, your friends giving you support are not a statistical sample from MTF community. I can say you have more support than it was showed so far, by posters that didn't bother to post or others that saw and showed the other side, like it happened in the opposite way. I don't like manicheism, even though I think we always have to pick a side. I like balance, that comes from confronting the different variants.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:36 AM   #9
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Good night, I should be sleeping already, I hope I actually helped clearing some things.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:28 AM   #10
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooooooh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #11
country flag ExcaliburII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
I didn't say idiot is not an offense. I said it's being used too often in this board and still we delete and warn/infract posts with personal offenses. Tell me you didn't call him bisexual with no bad means by your part.
I didnt, it was just part of a comedy routine, of course. Maybe some people find it difficult to understand this since they have no sense of humour and are as cold as a freezer. People knowing me from mtf and also my personal outside mtf friends can tell you I always joke, in this or other ways. And just for the record, my relationship with Fiber was ok during the last couple of months, so I thought it was okay to joke with him, as well as I did with almost every other competitor in the tournament, but something happened to him this time. But its okay, keep justifying this pathetic decision from the mod staff.

Quote:
The overreaction sure didn't help you when we were considering to reduce the ban, but this wasn't long anyway and there were no reasons to reduce it, it just looked fine.
Complete

There were tons of reasons to reduce my ban, but only ONE not to reduce it. And that is, that reducing my ban would have showed admins in a weak and vulnerable position.

Quote:
I'm obviously not going to post their names.

Chicken Police Just for you.

Quote:
Like in that inappropriate joke in my country, let me warn you: don't jump from your ego
If I made a joke like this one to Fiber I would get banned.

Quote:
We can't measure your popularity, your friends giving you support are not a statistical sample from MTF community. I can say you have more support than it was showed so far, by posters that didn't bother to post or others that saw and showed the other side, like it happened in the opposite way. I don't like manicheism, even though I think we always have to pick a side. I like balance, that comes from confronting the different variants.
So you say you took no side on this? This isnt beleivable, you supported Fiber all the way, and we all know you are big friends with fiber and you went to watch tango or some shit like that with him. I wont say what rumours say or I would get banned (THIS IS AN OLD JOKE, BAN ME FOR THIS IF YOU HAVE BALLS)

Old 05-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #12
country flag orangehat

orangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There were tons of reasons to reduce my ban, but only ONE not to reduce it. And that is, that reducing my ban would have showed admins in a weak and vulnerable position.
Pablin, as a whole I felt the ban was unnecessary. BUT that IS a valid reason.

If the mods did reduce your ban they would have to reduce the ban for everyone else too.

Your ban was regrettable and debatable but it was inevitable that it wouldn't be reduced in this case (after the ban had been put in place)

Singles: (61/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12 F: Monte Carlo '11, Dubai '11, Nice '11, Stockholm '11, Atlanta '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (9/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty) F: Atlanta '12 (w/Betty), Eastbourne '11 (w/*Jean*), Stockholm '11 (w/njnetswill), Casablanca '10 (w/Gavnich77)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #13
country flag marquez
Banned!

marquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe I can give my sister to Zirconek

good to have you back pablin
marquez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Glad this mini drama is over... Well, at least it kept Nathii busy for one week
Old 05-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #15
country flag Spadea TT

Spadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really speachless. You say that bisexual is such a big offense to deserve a ban, then when a poster says idiot or photoshops pages to make appear false things about a poster, you say: "No, idiot is a word commonly used, they were bashing each other" and so on. I think this is not a honest way to moderate a forum... And keeping on defending what really can't be defended make this look even more ridiculous...