Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2 - Page 43 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #631
country flag osmonde

osmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

He needs a new pair of jeans
osmonde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #632
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I love the messy jeans!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #633
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmonde View Post
He needs a new pair of jeans
Someone said to me that it is fashionable now Though I don't particular like the jeans, I must say that he is more "Ernests" in those jeans than in the suit and tie
banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:31 AM   #634

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's not just fashionable now. Everyone has had washed out & torn jeans. It's been going on at least since the 80's.
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-23-2010, 03:25 AM   #635
country flag CelinaCarpina

CelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond repute

omgggg he looks amazingggg! the fauxhawkish hair, clothes, converse, his smile, everything. <33333
and is the interview itself actually posted online?

"Gulbis is a beautiful player with a beautiful game. Such a rarity on the ATP tour.
"
DIMITROV GULBIS LEJNIEKS RAONIC MURRAY TOMIC FEDERER * IVANOVIC SHARAPOVA ROBSON AZARENKA CLIJSTERS
xoxoitscelinacarpina.tumblr.com
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com
hellyeahbernietomic.tumblr.com

Last edited by CelinaCarpina : 09-23-2010 at 03:30 AM.
CelinaCarpina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:12 AM   #636

Celina you always ask so many questions We will post links when it is up. It will air on Friday and we will have audio of the interview.
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-23-2010, 06:10 AM   #637
country flag yamja

yamja is on a distinguished road

Karlis last year. look a lot better than now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1433004b85f262b3cae.jpg (39.7 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by yamja : 09-23-2010 at 06:28 AM.
yamja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #638
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moni View Post
Ernests was in terrible mood in the presser. Pretty rude. Probably he isn't a pussycat at all.
Very bad boy.

All this makes me worship Nadal's attitude. They ask him a million stupid questions and he is still friendly. Like Gulbis acted towards the latvian coach was weird too. I can understand that he is not happy with the tennis situation in Latvia, but it is a country with no history in this sport. Funny is, that he wants people to watch tennis, but he tells all the time, that he doesn't watch any sport. At least he was nice with the kids. All this makes me think, that Gulbis is still very immature.
I said something similar in the DC thread. The way he acted in that presser was just... argh. The others can't understand it because they don't understand Latvian. He was just unprofessional and it was not pretty to watch. Hopefully he will grow out of it. When he was ranting on and on about the tennis situation in Latvia, you got the feeling that maybe he has some kind of conflict with the federation and wants to tell everyone his side of the argument. But then in the end he said that he's been very happy to play on this new hard surface that the federation bought so I just don't get it. He probably thinks the journalists in Latvia don't deserve the same respect that foreign journalists do and that seems wrong to me.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #639
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I said something similar in the DC thread. The way he acted in that presser was just... argh. The others can't understand it because they don't understand Latvian. He was just unprofessional and it was not pretty to watch. Hopefully he will grow out of it. When he was ranting on and on about the tennis situation in Latvia, you got the feeling that maybe he has some kind of conflict with the federation and wants to tell everyone his side of the argument. But then in the end he said that he's been very happy to play on this new hard surface that the federation bought so I just don't get it. He probably thinks the journalists in Latvia don't deserve the same respect that foreign journalists do and that seems wrong to me.
I did understand thanks And I've said what I thought at the time,not going over it again

We need to put this aside,it's done.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #640
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

hi
I just uploaded the show on LTV7 that partly was about Ernests and DC on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ43ev5Z-TA

here's the link to the original show (which has other sports as well)

http://www.olimpiade.lv/lat/lok/vide...ar-lok-un-lmt/

what I love most is little Ernie in the beginning
banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #641
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hanh!!! Thank you!

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #642
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banhhe View Post
hi
I just uploaded the show on LTV7 that partly was about Ernests and DC on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ43ev5Z-TA

here's the link to the original show (which has other sports as well)

http://www.olimpiade.lv/lat/lok/vide...ar-lok-un-lmt/

what I love most is little Ernie in the beginning
Thanks I hadn't seen this.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #643

I understood, and I understood how Ernests came across. I've heard other tennis players react the same in pressers from time to time. I know Ernests "should" be more respectful and I understand why some would be turned off by his behavior,but at the same time I personally would just prefer to let him speak his mind on whatever he wants, good or bad. I feel that is more real that way and he shouldn't have to sugar coat his feelings. Ernests does tend to bounce all over with his thoughts, they sometimes contradict each other but I like to think thats part of his mysterious charm. And again, Ernests tends to feel defensive towards the Latvian press then foreign press because like I said before, they haven't been all that respectful to him or his family. In my opinion I think Ernests is a great guy and does have a good heart and that whatever negative tone he sets in the occasional presser shouldn't taint how we see him. Also, in the Davis Cup special they showed the other day they showed parts of both pressers and he was laughing with the journalists...does anyone care to translate the actual good parts?

Anyway, thank you for the videos! I love seeing that video of him as a child! He really is the sweetest little boy!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #644
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade08 View Post
Also, in the Davis Cup special they showed the other day they showed parts of both pressers and he was laughing with the journalists...does anyone care to translate the actual good parts?
Are they available anywhere? I haven't seen the special.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #645
country flag Anailasa

Anailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade08 View Post
I understood, and I understood how Ernests came across. I've heard other tennis players react the same in pressers from time to time. I know Ernests "should" be more respectful and I understand why some would be turned off by his behavior,but at the same time I personally would just prefer to let him speak his mind on whatever he wants, good or bad. I feel that is more real that way and he shouldn't have to sugar coat his feelings. Ernests does tend to bounce all over with his thoughts, they sometimes contradict each other but I like to think thats part of his mysterious charm. And again, Ernests tends to feel defensive towards the Latvian press then foreign press because like I said before, they haven't been all that respectful to him or his family. In my opinion I think Ernests is a great guy and does have a good heart and that whatever negative tone he sets in the occasional presser shouldn't taint how we see him. Also, in the Davis Cup special they showed the other day they showed parts of both pressers and he was laughing with the journalists...does anyone care to translate the actual good parts?

Anyway, thank you for the videos! I love seeing that video of him as a child! He really is the sweetest little boy!

i'm more then agree with all you said courtney... ernie is a very sweet boy whit a very good heart...

Marat Safin(miss him)-Rafa Nadal-Richie Gasquet-Tomas Berdych

Karlis Lejnieks-Mardy Fish-Feli Lopez-Fernando Verdasco-David Ferrer-Jo -Wilfread Tsonga-Julien Benneteau-Gael Monfils-Mikhail Youzhny
Anailasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote