Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2 - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #616
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moni View Post
He is just playing with his chain.

Ernests was in terrible mood in the presser. Pretty rude. Probably he isn't a pussycat at all.
Very bad boy.

All this makes me worship Nadal's attitude. They ask him a million stupid questions and he is still friendly. Like Gulbis acted towards the latvian coach was weird too. I can understand that he is not happy with the tennis situation in Latvia, but it is a country with no history in this sport. Funny is, that he wants people to watch tennis, but he tells all the time, that he doesn't watch any sport. At least he was nice with the kids. All this makes me think, that Gulbis is still very immature.
Ernests is HUMAN! He can be very friendly and then if someone pisses him off or if he feels the need to be defensive then he will show that. Everyone does that. To compare Ernests to Rafa is pretty ridiculous. Rafa is worshiped in Spain where as Ernests isn't as important. The press has been terrible to him and his family in the past which has cause Ernests to be more guarded. A lot of players get irritated with questions. Look at Roddick. Have you ever met Ernests? I have. He was nothing but sweet to me! He smiled and laughed and treated me so kind every time I was around him! He loves children and encourages kids to play a sport. He doesn't tell people to watch tennis. He said that he hopes there will be a goood Davis Cup turn out and he wanted them to really cheer and show their support. He does watch sport but not often. He doesn't watch sport like a fan and prefers to get out there and play them. Which like I said, he encourages kids to do. Anyway, Ernests is still young. He can be very mature but at the same time he has struggled with desire in the past. He is still learning and getting his priorities together. You can see the change. Like the other girls said, he is only 22. That is very young. And I take offence to your comment since I will be 21 and me and Ernests have a similar personality. Now, about the coach. I responded to this on Tumblr the other day. Yes I noticed him and the Latvian coach didn't speak much. Ernests kept his focus on Hernan like he does every other match. It may be strange but it's pointless for us to make comments considering we don't know the reason. And I'm sure there is no ill feeling between them.Karlis even turned around and spoke with Hernan during change overs and sometimes they just sat there in silence. So unless the coach makes a comment about their relationship I think it's useless to talk about. So in conclusion, if you respect the way Rafa acts to Ernests then talk him up on Rafa's forum. We love and respect Ernests and understand he has different emotions. It's nice and refreshing to hear someone speak their mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eze View Post
I don´t know how old are you, but this sentence makes me think you are not more than 16. To call a 22 year old male for a man is mostly allways an overstatement. I personally can´t think of anyone I have known at that age acting all mature and serious...boys will be boys and thank god for that
All in all I think people shold behave more like children even if it entails racket throwing
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2010, 08:20 PM   #617

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and they just showed more presser footage on Latvian TV today and it was very light. The coverage was from first and second DC matches and he was laughing with the interviewers!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #618

It will be on again later this week. Around 1 Latvian time on the 24th.
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-21-2010, 10:56 PM   #619
country flag CelinaCarpina

CelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond repute

Ernests may come off as immature to some but, what can you do? He is who he is, only 22, has a headstrong personality, can be a goofster at the same time, and is still growing up. His attitude towards the press? It's expected with the way they treat his family. I understand why he is that way completely, I'd do the same. And when I met him in LA he really is just the most sweetest/gracious guy towards his fans, he loves them. All in all, Ernie is Ernie.

"Gulbis is a beautiful player with a beautiful game. Such a rarity on the ATP tour.
"
DIMITROV GULBIS LEJNIEKS RAONIC MURRAY TOMIC FEDERER * IVANOVIC SHARAPOVA ROBSON AZARENKA CLIJSTERS
xoxoitscelinacarpina.tumblr.com
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com
hellyeahbernietomic.tumblr.com

Last edited by CelinaCarpina : 09-21-2010 at 11:54 PM.
CelinaCarpina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:38 AM   #620
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

Something just to get back to the topic

banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:44 AM   #621

I will never get tired of looking at these!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-22-2010, 05:34 AM   #622
country flag CelinaCarpina

CelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond repute

What type of watch does he have?

"Gulbis is a beautiful player with a beautiful game. Such a rarity on the ATP tour.
"
DIMITROV GULBIS LEJNIEKS RAONIC MURRAY TOMIC FEDERER * IVANOVIC SHARAPOVA ROBSON AZARENKA CLIJSTERS
xoxoitscelinacarpina.tumblr.com
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com
hellyeahbernietomic.tumblr.com

CelinaCarpina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #623
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh lovely pics,thanks a lot Hanh!

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #624
country flag Viky-cro

Viky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelinaCarpina View Post
What type of watch does he have?
i was wondering that too, it looks old :S
Viky-cro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #625
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to loreley4tennis on twitter, here are the pics from the interview on the radio
http://www.radioswh.lv/swh/galerija....th=egulbis_swh

banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #626
country flag eze

eze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures
Nice to see him in other clothes than shorts and t-shirts
eze is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #627
country flag yamja

yamja is on a distinguished road

what's wrong with Karlis
sick? he look skinny & tired
yamja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #628
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the pics from the radio interview Hanh! Its especially great to see him wearing non-tennis gear

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #629
country flag Anailasa

Anailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond repute

great photos, thanks guys. ernie looks preaty well in all of them...

Marat Safin(miss him)-Rafa Nadal-Richie Gasquet-Tomas Berdych

Karlis Lejnieks-Mardy Fish-Feli Lopez-Fernando Verdasco-David Ferrer-Jo -Wilfread Tsonga-Julien Benneteau-Gael Monfils-Mikhail Youzhny
Anailasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #630

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamja View Post
what's wrong with Karlis
sick? he look skinny & tired
He always looks skinny!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney